PDA

View Full Version : TNA No Surrender 2012

HCollins-TNA1
09-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Matches---- Predictions and thoughts
1. World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries challenges anyone from Aces & Eights-- Aries, no title seems to be a fight for revenge..
2. Bound For Glory Series Semifinal: Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe-- Going with Joe seems to be a match to revenge a loss
3. Bound For Glory Series Semifinal: Bully Ray vs. James Storm-- Going with James Storm, but if Bully pulls off the win wouldn't be surprised
4. The Bound For Glory Series Final: TBD vs. TBD- James Storm v Samoa Joe- Storm most likely
5. Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian-- New tag champs in AJ and Kurt Angle
6. Magnus vs. Rob Van Dam-- Would like to see Magnus beat the veteran and then him and Joe feud most likely???
7. X Division Championship: Sonjay Dutt vs. Zema Ion-- Zema Ion, but this match could go either way..
8. Knockouts Championship: Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher -- Teacher vs student- Miss Tessmacher..

Looks like the BFG matches will be the most important matches of the card, not taking nothing away from the Aries and World title it will be held till last, also can't wait to see the tag title match as well...

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Pretty solid first match between Hardy and Joe. Nice way to make Joe lose and not look weak. Was really pushing for Joe v AA.

Do we really think they are going to have two faces face off to go against a face at BFG?

AWrestlingGod
09-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Pretty solid first match between Hardy and Joe. Nice way to make Joe lose and not look weak. Was really pushing for Joe v AA.

Do we really think they are going to have two faces face off to go against a face at BFG?

yes they would but i think its going to be ray vs aries but hardy vs aries ma be possible

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Two matches left with over an hour to go...something maybe happening tonight.

AWrestlingGod
09-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Two matches left with over an hour to go...something maybe happening tonight.

Hoping this match goes at least 25 mins

AWrestlingGod
09-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Bully ray just gave the greatest promo of this year..

Grind_Bastard
09-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Hoping this match goes at least 25 mins

Nop, disappointed with the ending.

HCollins-TNA1
09-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Over a good PPV if I don't grade it I would give it C or B.... here's the grades...
Matches----winners---- thoughts and grades
1. World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries challenges anyone from Aces & Eights-- Aries, no title seems to be a fight for revenge....-B
2. Bound For Glory Series Semifinal: Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe-- Hardy--- ok what I wasn't thinking until last Thursday- B
3. Bound For Glory Series Semifinal: Bully Ray vs. James Storm-- Bully Ray---- well it pays for Roode to return for Bully- B
4. The Bound For Glory Series Final: TBD vs. TBD- --Bully v Hardy---- Hardy--- predictable---B
5. Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian-- Daniels and Kaz--- win at all costs- B
6. Magnus vs. Rob Van Dam-- RVD-- don't he almost always win??-C
7. X Division Championship: Sonjay Dutt vs. Zema Ion-- Zema Ion, Ion like him as champ--- C
8. Knockouts Championship: Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher -- Tessmacher--- great match of teacher v student--- C

Overall Grade C

Lowki
09-14-2012, 11:01 AM
That "armbar" Hardy does is absolutely terrible though. Having not watched impact for a few weeks, i was stunned to hear that Joe actually tapped to that?! it looks like a headlock with the arm trapped.. I feel that I really needed to share that.

Automatic
09-14-2012, 11:04 AM
That "armbar" Hardy does is absolutely terrible though. Having not watched impact for a few weeks, i was stunned to hear that Joe actually tapped to that?! it looks like a headlock with the arm trapped.. I feel that I really needed to share that.

That's because it was a headlock with the arm trapped.