PDA

View Full Version : WWE: New Beginning (Feedback Thread)

Shaz11
09-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Post all the feedback on this thread! NOT on the show thread.

This thread is also for the WWE.Com Exclusives.

Shaz11
09-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Smackdown will be up in the next 5-10 minutes.

Shaz11
09-08-2012, 01:18 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZDBjpV7GpsyqeeqHPEEiba6OZ-84KIHnk6UQsvbIcCpbjyTqMgSjanTVs
WWE.Com Exclusive

A Gauntlet Match featuring the 5 Divas in the Scramble Match will take place on Friday Night Smackdown!

No_1eddiefan
09-08-2012, 01:28 PM
FACE RHODES!

Ish.

rya666
09-10-2012, 10:14 AM
SMACKDOWN REVIEW

We are welcomed so new editions of SMACKDOWN with hype of the tag team main event and the return of the chosen one Drew McIntyre. Next The Great White World Champion the one and only Sheamus heads down to the ring

Who then proceeds to cut a promo about his victory over Alberto Del Rio at NOC and that because of that fact he gets to choose who he will face next. He then says that he has to face Del Rio one more time so I can destroy him once and for all.

He is about to go on when Vickie Guerrero comes out to the stage to introduce Dolph Ziggler who makes his way out to the ring.

Back in the ring

Ziggler says that Sheamus doesn’t realize that he Ziggler still has the MITB case and calls Sheamus pathetic and he also goes onto say that Sheamus thinks himself the best because he has beaten Del Rio a nobody in Ziggler’s book.

Ziggler says that Sheamus picked Del Rio again because Sheamus knows that he can beat him again. Also that Sheamus is taking the easy way which Ziggler’s opinion Sheamus always does. Sheamus interrupts him and tells him to shut up.

Sheamus says he isn’t taking the cheap option he just wants to beat Del Rio senseless again he then tells Ziggler that since he is so worried about him Sheamus beating Del Rio again he suggests that he and Ziggler face each other tonight so he can beat Ziggler. But Ziggler refuses which causes Sheamus to laugh.

Sheamus asks Ziggler if he is sacred? But before Ziggler can answer Vickie interrupts boasting that he Ziggler isn’t afraid of anything which Sheamus responds by telling her to shut up because he can smell her from here and it’s making him sick.

Vicky gets pissed and as Ziggler calms her down he tells Sheamus that he is not afraid of anyone in the WWE. Sheamus

responds to it by simply saying Prove It Ziggler gets pissed and says FINE! Then announces that at Hell in a Cell he will go one on one with Sheamus because he is cashing in his MITB contract and become a true champion.

They exchange some words

Really Awesome back and forth promo between them great way to open the show and to set up the SMACKDOWN main event at Hell in a Cell

Commercial Break

A recap video is shown of Ziggler cashing in

The Prime Time Playas theme plays as they make their way out for the first match of the night which will see Darren Young take on one half of the fortunate sons in Ted DiBiase who makes his way out to the ring accompanied by his tag partner Joe Hennig .

We see DiBiase come out victorious in this match with a little outside help from Cryme Tyme Member Shad.

I wonder how both teams will react to this surely the Prime Time Playas want some revenge on Cryme Tyme and also the Sons are probably not going to be happy once they find out the Shad interfered.

The sons make their way to the back as JTG comes out.

Back in the ring

Cryme Tyme cut an awesome promo on how they are back and what they intend do now that they have returned.

Excellent Job mate

Commercial Break

We see a recap of what just took place between Sinisterly Dashing (Name Suggestion) (Rhodes & McIntyre) and Rey Rey & Sin Cara then we head straight to the ring for a match between those two teams mentioned.

We see Rhodes & McIntyre pick up the win but question who was the legal man?

After the match McIntyre looks to permanently injure Sin Cara but instead because of an unintentional distraction? From
Rhodes which leads to McIntyre getting hit with an 619 via Rey

Rhodes walks off

Why would he walk off interesting

Commercial Break

We get a recap of the events that happened before the break between Rhodes and McIntyre and Rey. The commentators give their own opinions on what happened and also question whether Cody has had a change of heart? I do to.

We head backstage where Justin Gabriel gives his thoughts on why Tyson Kidd attacked him and straight away Gabriel says he doesn’t want to talk about it but because the fans want to know he will say it. And he proceeds to give his opinion

He says that he thinks that since Kidd won the U.S Championship he didn’t need him anymore and he has lost a lot of respect for Kidd.

Nice I like this feud

We go back to the ring for the next match Randy Orton VS Damian Sandow interesting matchup.

During the match the ref is taken out of action whoops what is going to happen?

A masked man makes his way into the ring and attacks Orton I wonder who is it?

Sandow proceeds to take advantage of the situation and hits a prone Orton with his finisher and gets the upset is an
understatement victory.

After the match

The masked man reveals his identity and it’s Wade Barrett who then lays Orton out with Orton’s own punt.
Barrett leaves as Brodus Clay comes out and brawls with Sandow interesting

Commercial Break

The New U.S Champion Tyson Kidd makes his way out to the ring and cuts a promo about how he has tried to get the fans on his side but they abandoned him so he is going to do what he wants to do and also that he is the HBK of the former team between him and Gabriel and Gabriel is the Jarnetty.

Great Promo from Kidd he needs more promo time in real life WWE take notice

Gabriel runs down to intercept Kidd but he bails

SD GM Booker T comes out and announces that Gabriel will be in action against Hunico awesome

In said matchup Kidd distracts Gabriel leading to Hunico getting a cheap roll up victory

Post-match beatdown from Kidd, Hunico and Camacho on Gabriel leads to Booker coming out again and announce a blockbuster 6 man tag match for next week with Kidd, Hunico, Camacho taking on Gabriel and two mystery partners who will they be?

Sweet job here mate

Commercial Break a lot of these not a fan but it’s up to you

Back from commercial

Alberto Del Rio is backstage getting in the face of SD GM Booker T no a good idea and Del Rio is threatening and begging not to face Sheamus.

Booker agrees and says that the fans want Sheamus VS Del Rio so tonight it will be Sheamus & Christian against Del Rio & Daniel Bryan

ADR is pissed and Booker walks off

Back to the ring for a Divas battle royal

Even though Tamina wins we see a dominate showing from Natalya who will want revenge against Kaitlyn.

Good Job Tamina deserves a chance to shine

Sweet heel turn for Kaitlyn

Commercial Break

Main Event Time we see the team of World Champ Sheamus and Christian gain the victory via a Brogue Kick followed by a Killswitch.

Good job

Post-Match Del Rio shockingly quits the WWE which Sheamus and Christian find funny but they are not laughing for long because Mr. MITB Dolph Ziggler attacks and lays out the World Champ with the briefcase and just as Christian goes to help DB attacks him and locks in the NO Lock.

Awesome ending segment

All in all bro your shows are improving just try to cut down the commercial breaks and add matches or backstage s€egments instead just a suggestion.

Shaz11
09-10-2012, 11:38 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZDBjpV7GpsyqeeqHPEEiba6OZ-84KIHnk6UQsvbIcCpbjyTqMgSjanTVs
WWE.Com Exclusive

Josh Matthews came across Kaitlyn backstage after the Gauntlet match. He asked her why she attacked Tamina? She says that she done it out of anger, she apologizes to Tamina. Tamina walked past and they exchanged words as Kaitlyn offered a handshake, Tamina accepted and they walked off.

Shaz11
09-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Okay guys, just to clarify this:

When I write in my finishes, "??? and ??? go back and forth" I mean they have a really good match and neither of them are weak. I try and build all the wrestlers up as serious threats in my BTB.

Just in case ya'll didn't know! :)

Shaz11
09-10-2012, 06:29 PM
POSTING RAW NOW!

This is gonna be a big Raw. All of you people are gonna LOVE it. Trust me. I'm gonna go big with this one.

NiallF96
09-12-2012, 11:58 AM
RAW Review!!!

We kick off the show with a New WWE Tag Team, Rockin' Out, who cut a great heel promo and get huge heat. The Usos save us from these jackasses and laugh at the two, saying they never made an impact (good point ). Then, we have AJ arrive out and announce what should be a good match KOW vs. Rockin' Out, #1 contenders match! The Two Man Rock Band are screwed!! Great opening segment, againing highlighting the rebuilding of the Tag Team Division, opening the show with them.

Next up, we have CM Punk complaining about respect not being given to him. Good for AJ, standing up to that Punk, and she makes a great Pick Your Poison matches between Cena and CM! Punk is pissed!!!!

WOW! Jerry Lawler finally snaps with Michael Cole and has challenged Cole to a match!? Unexpected, and I can't wait to see what happens. I think I know what is coming though

For the next match, I would defs mute the screen, with just Cole yapping on about what is trending and who he talked to in the back today, with no King to Shut his ass up! Anyways, it is Riley vs. Ryder, and Riley picks up another win with a strong performance. I hope you push this guy, he can be good if you use him right! Jack Swagger arrives and steals the IC Championship. That no good SOB!!! I hope he gets whats coming to him next week on Raw! Sagger and Riley should be good, if you highlight the feud properly.

Lawler arrives out and announces that itll be Cole vs. Lawler (Loser Leaves RAW). WOW!!! Shocker anouncement. And although their feud really was bad at last year's Mania, I would have had a little build up to this match, maybe have King trick Cole into accepting the match, or blackmail. But the right result for sure, getting Cole outta there and will it be.... YES! JR is back, and my fave commentary team is back. I hope this gets Lawlers old edgy commentary back, not the PG guy we had this year. On a personal note, I hope Jerry gets well very soon. Prayers are with him :)

Next, Tamina faces Kaitlyn and Tamina picks up the victory. A brawl ensues and we are given a huge 3 vs. 2 Tag Match next week on Raw. Overall, OK segment for the Divas, but you really wanna give people like Kaitlyn and Tamina mic time, to take it to the next level. Honestly, I havent really got into the Divas feud as of yet, I dont really know why bro, maybe Im so out of the real divas product, it is strange to actually see a feud going on there.

Next, Cena picks Punks poison in the form of KOFI KINGSTON :D Love his high flying style and will hpefully teach Punk respect :p But WTF????? R-Truth turning his back on Kofi again, Godammit Truth! I smell a heel turn!..... hopefully ;) Well actually now that I write that, I guess he is already a heel :p LOL at Punk GTS'ing Truth for the hell of it. One of my fave moments of the night tbh xD

Great three way promo (not in a sexual manner lol) by Kane, Miz and Show and there is clearly old wounds being reopened there. AJ has to arrive out AGAIN to sort out the bitching and moaning and makes a blockbuster announcement, a triple threat match against each other. Interesting to see how you work this, as all three men have taken a lot of damage to their characters recently, and another embarrasment could be fatal :(

Here we go, come on KOW!!!! Usos join our new commentary team, and KOW look to have it won. I can see it already, NEW Tag Champs.. The Kings Of Wrestling. And Hero hits the.... What!!??? NOOOOOOO!!! Fuck you PTP!! You screwed the Kings, dammit! Rockin' Out wins.. boooo!!!! Great way to get PTP over as big heels and great way to have the new Tag Team to go over without damaging KOW's rep. AJ is out again! How much more of this crap can she take? Clearly no more as after she announces two epic Tag Matches (YES! YES! YES! KOW YES! YES! YES!) AJ QUITS! WOW, what a fricking huge announcement. Who will the new Raw GM be *cough Mrs. Foley's baby boy cough*

And Cenas opponent in the Main Event..... SETH ROLLINS! Or should I say Tyle Black, and he is one pissed of dude! He is gonna ake out his wrath on Cena?? Fair enough kid! Tyler Black hits the Avada Kedavra... 1! (no way) 2! (no F***ing way) 3!.........

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT02oFU9FCskT0zXWGf9TI27Bc-hFS6Q7mhbRC0rOCDJCKr-XfcMg

Holy SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Black beat Cena, Black beat Cena, Black beat Cena, Black beat Cena....... Yeah, Im done bro, that is too much!!! Nah mate but seriously, hands down most shocking and favourite moment of Raw, this one or WWE!!

Overall, decent show, although, I thought the whole Ryder/IC Title thing was gonna be explained this week???

My Rating: B

Good overall show, but a couple of things. You gotta extend you matches, instead of having one liners for a finish. And also, there could have been more promos in tonights episode. Well done :D

Shaz11
09-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Good overall show, but a couple of things. You gotta extend you matches, instead of having one liners for a finish. And also, there could have been more promos in tonights episode. Well done :D

Never said that mate, but...Trust me. :D

One liners are to save me some time. PPVs are when I do fully blown BTB finishes.

NiallF96
09-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Never said that mate, but...Trust me. :D

One liners are to save me some time. PPVs are when I do fully blown BTB finishes.

Sorry, but said what lol, was it the Ryder thing??? But yeah, I see where you are coming from. But I loved the Black vs. Cena match ending, I just woulda liked to have seen what happened before thats all :D

Shaz11
09-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Sorry, but said what lol, was it the Ryder thing??? But yeah, I see where you are coming from. But I loved the Black vs. Cena match ending, I just woulda liked to have seen what happened before thats all :D

I didn't say nothing about Ryder saying anything on Raw, lol. But..trust me. :D

Okay dude. I'll add longer finishes in vital matches on Raw/Smackdown. It takes me 5 minutes to write a long match anyway, lol.

NiallF96
09-12-2012, 02:28 PM
I didn't say nothing about Ryder saying anything on Raw, lol. But..trust me. :D

Okay dude. I'll add longer finishes in vital matches on Raw/Smackdown. It takes me 5 minutes to write a long match anyway, lol.

What the hell am i on lol, I honestly dunno what the fuck I got that from xD Anyways, mate its your fed, its up to ya, my opinion just :D

Shaz11
09-12-2012, 02:30 PM
What the hell am i on lol, I honestly dunno what the fuck I got that from xD Anyways, mate its your fed, its up to ya, my opinion just :D

If you got an opinion, then keep giving it! I need to improve! :)

Shaz11
09-13-2012, 02:26 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AWEWwQVbDdI/UDYN2yoVEII/AAAAAAAACTo/cXhPj7f6lRQ/s1600/WWE_Hell_In_A_Cell_00051.jpg
Updated Hell in a Cell card:

John Cena vs CM Punk (c) - WWE Championship Match

Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus (c) - World Heavyweight Championship Match

Jack Swagger vs Alex Riley (c) - Intercontinental Championship Match

Cryme Tyme vs Prime Time Playas

Rockin' Out vs Kings of Wrestling vs Uso Brothers (c) - Tag Team Championship Match

Eve vs Natalya vs Kaitlyn vs Tamina vs Layla (c) - 5 Divas Scramble Match for the Divas Championship

Shaz11
09-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Okay guys! After all this Efedding I've got out of the way, for now. I'll post Smackdown. Luckily for me, I'm out of essays for this week and the next, so I'll be available to carry on writing this ting!

Shaz11
09-28-2012, 01:26 PM
WWE.Com Exclusive

Vince McMahon will open this weeks episode of Monday Night Raw! Stay tuned for more updates!!

Destruction
09-30-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm disgusted you broke up Ghana get got :rolleyes:

Only kidding - WWE should've done it around Money in the Bank - should've gave Usos titles and feud them with PTP until Hell No got involved.

Your version works better though :D

Shaz11
09-30-2012, 09:19 AM
I'm disgusted you broke up Ghana get got :rolleyes:

Only kidding - WWE should've done it around Money in the Bank - should've gave Usos titles and feud them with PTP until Hell No got involved.

Your version works better though :D

Thank you! :)

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 07:04 AM
WWE.Com Exclusive

If you hadn't seen R-Truth and Kofi Kingston on Raw, this is what you missed. Kofi and Truth lost to Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara. Before the match, Truth had apologized to Kingston, and they were friends again. But after the match, Truth nailed Kofi with a Lie Detector, and started shaking his head. And we can show you some footage of what happened after Raw went off the air.

R-Truth is walking backstage, ignoring others that are watching him. Truth walks to his locker room, and he turns around telling Little Jimmy to hurry up. He goes up to Little Jimmy but falls on the ground. And throws a massive fit on the ground as Kofi Kingston comes and shouts for help. The EMT's are on time, and take Truth away as Kofi looks upset.

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 02:46 PM
WWE.Com Exclusive

We have just received word that this week on Smackdown, it will be time for the Peep Show! Hosted by Christian! Be sure to tune in!

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 04:06 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AWEWwQVbDdI/UDYN2yoVEII/AAAAAAAACTo/cXhPj7f6lRQ/s1600/WWE_Hell_In_A_Cell_00051.jpg
Updated Hell in a Cell card:

John Cena vs CM Punk (c) - Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship

Jack Swagger vs Alex Riley (c) - Intercontinental Championship Match

Rockin' Out vs Kings of Wrestling vs Uso Brothers (c) - Tag Team Championship Match

Eve vs Natalya vs Kaitlyn vs Beth Phoenix vs Tamina vs Layla (c) - 6 Divas Scramble Match in a Hell in a Cell for the Divas Championship

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton - Hell in a Cell Match

Justin Gabriel vs Tyson Kidd (c) - US Champion Match (With Justin Gabriel's chosen stipulation)

Drew McIntyre vs Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan vs Christian

Shaz11
10-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Looks like I've got a problem. My laptop has broken so I'm currently using the iPod. I knew my laptop was gonna break anyway seeing as the charger was also fuckin' up, so I quickly moved my documents onto a memory stick. That is why I won't be posting shows until my sister orders a new laptop. There is no way in hell I'm letting this thread die! So I thought I'd just update ya'll! :D

Shaz11
11-18-2012, 08:09 AM
I'm back motherfuckers! :D

Well, I have been for 1-2 weeks now, lol and I've been busy due to problems in Sixth Form. I've just sorted Raw out, and I'm posting it in a sec!

Shaz11
11-22-2012, 03:00 PM
WWE.Com Exclusive

This week on Smackdown is going to be huge!! Tonight, we will see a blockbuster main event which will see the US Champion, Tyson Kidd, teaming up with Wade Barrett and the Smackdown Money in the Bank briefcase holder, Dolph Ziggler taking on the team of Justin Gabriel, Randy Orton and the World Heavyweight Champion, Sheamus! Also, we will see Justin Gabriel announcing the stipulation for Hell in a Cell! So stay tuned for the huge Smackdown this week!!

magglis
11-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Raw was a good read i'm gonna start reading smackdown now

Shaz11
11-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Final Hell in a Cell card

John Cena vs CM Punk (c) - Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship, if John Cena loses, he'll have to admit that Punk is the best in the world.

Santino Marella vs Jack Swagger vs Alex Riley (c) - Intercontinental Championship Match

Eve vs Natalya vs Kaitlyn vs Beth Phoenix vs Tamina vs Layla (c) - 6 Divas Scramble Match in a Hell in a Cell for the Divas Championship

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton - Hell in a Cell Match, if Barrett loses, he'll have to hand Bob Orton back to Randy Orton.

The Miz vs Big Show vs Kane

Justin Gabriel vs Tyson Kidd (c) - US Champion match with Bret Hart as Special Guest Referee.

Drew McIntyre vs Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes - Winner receives a surprise.

Daniel Bryan vs Christian

No_1eddiefan
11-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Final Hell in a Cell card
John Cena vs CM Punk (c) - Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship- can't see past Punk for this one.

Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus (c) - World Heavyweight Championship Match- Gotta be the time of the show off.

Santino Marella vs Jack Swagger vs Alex Riley (c) - Intercontinental Championship Match- Riley! Riley! Riley!

Cryme Tyme vs Prime Time Playas- CT have been decimating PTP so far, reckon that will keep going.

Rockin' Out vs Kings of Wrestling vs Uso Brothers (c) - Tag Team Championship Match- Always and forever KOW.

Eve vs Natalya vs Kaitlyn vs Beth Phoenix vs Tamina vs Layla (c) - 6 Divas Scramble Match in a Hell in a Cell for the Divas Championship - could go any way, but I feel the circumstances suit Natalya best.

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton - Hell in a Cell Match- Barrett needs this more than Orton.

The Miz vs Big Show vs Kane- MIZZY BABY!

Justin Gabriel vs Tyson Kidd (c) - US Champion match with Bret Hart as Special Guest Referee.- Hart will play a huge role.

Drew McIntyre vs Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes - Winner receives a surprise.- With Cody in the midst of what seems like a face turn, I think his win will enrage Drew.

Daniel Bryan vs Christian- ​Christian could do with a victory here.

magglis
11-23-2012, 02:58 PM
One thing though it really exhausting to read the show with these big paragraphs can you try to divide them to more in the future

Shaz11
12-28-2012, 12:00 PM
Yo, readers.

So- I'll be getting a new laptop soon. That's the good news. But my old laptop can't be fixed- and it contained all my info'
for my BTB thread. So I've got a question to ask y'all:

Should I carry on with this one, or make a new one?

I can't really remember my plans for this one as all that info' is on my old laptop. So that's the main reason as to why I'm thinking about creating a new one. But then I don't wanna create a new one- cause I've made loads of other ones which have failed cause of myself being clumsy. I thought I'd ask y'all instead of making my mind up on my own.

S.E. Zero
12-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Just revamp this one. Make up new ideas for it. If you can't follow the guidelines you already had in store before the laptop broke then start thinking up new ideas for this BtB.

Better to restructure and continue this than to begin a new one, that as you say you might lose interest in.