PDA

View Full Version : MCMG -vs- GenMe on TNA Reaction

sysop
11-19-2010, 04:12 PM
I was blown away by the awesomeness of the MCMG -vs- GenMe exhibition on ReAction last night. An hour after that all I could think was what an awesome display of athleticism. Both teams looked strong at points and saw some never before seen moves.

ReAction may be about behind the scenes docudrama, but this match brought back kayfabe to this long-time wrasslin fan. It was so believable that these teams had something to prove to each other. Honestly I'll be getting tickets to the next local TNA event to see either of these teams perform.

I'm shocked I didn't see anything on this "match" on the internet news sites. It was that damn memorable I thought others would be raving about it too. Anyone else see it? Am I crazy here or was it as awesome as I recall? If any of the performers are reading this, GREAT JOB!

Bodom
11-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Haven't had a chance to watch, but I'll be looking for it on Youtube.

sysop
11-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Haven't had a chance to watch, but I'll be looking for it on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4efy408_4

Just found it. Impressive that they were so violent and displayed so much realism, yet did not need to blade it up, slap it out, or use a chair to tell the story. Story told itself. Felt like it was longer than 10 minutes when I saw it last night, but I guess that was due to the non-stop action. Enjoy-

Bodom
11-19-2010, 05:03 PM

Just found it. Impressive that they were so violent and displayed so much realism, yet did not need to blade it up, slap it out, or use a chair to tell the story. Story told itself. Felt like it was longer than 10 minutes when I saw it last night, but I guess that was due to the non-stop action. Enjoy-

Much appreciated. Hard for any match involving MCMG and GenBucks being bad

Xpacfan
11-19-2010, 05:25 PM
I was blown away by the awesomeness of the MCMG -vs- GenMe exhibition on ReAction last night. An hour after that all I could think was what an awesome display of athleticism. Both teams looked strong at points and saw some never before seen moves.

ReAction may be about behind the scenes docudrama, but this match brought back kayfabe to this long-time wrasslin fan. It was so believable that these teams had something to prove to each other. Honestly I'll be getting tickets to the next local TNA event to see either of these teams perform.

I'm shocked I didn't see anything on this "match" on the internet news sites. It was that damn memorable I thought others would be raving about it too. Anyone else see it? Am I crazy here or was it as awesome as I recall? If any of the performers are reading this, GREAT JOB!

Damn, you beat me to it! I wanted to post a thread about this :p

It was awesome, wasn't it?!

wallyman
11-19-2010, 05:35 PM
this was as sick match...this should of been on impact or something....cuz not everyone watches reaction

Nay_Than
11-19-2010, 05:46 PM
MCMG Always perform 100%. Ive started liking Gen Me aswell. They are both brilliant teams! Should have been on the Impact show though..

Pure Greatness there :)

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 05:52 PM

That was brutal as hell.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 05:56 PM
MCMG Always perform 100%. Ive started liking Gen Me aswell. They are both brilliant teams! Should have been on the Impact show though..

Pure Greatness there :)

Have you seen their PWG stuff? Classic stuff

SevenCagedTigers
11-19-2010, 06:04 PM
In the WWE, Gen Me and the Motor City Machine Guns would've never been given an opportunity. They would've been broken up, turned into jobbers and then fired, lol

Bodom
11-19-2010, 06:06 PM
In the WWE, Gen Me and the Motor City Machine Guns would've never been given an opportunity. They would've been broken up, turned into jobbers and then fired, lol

Sad, but so very very true

MackMays05
11-19-2010, 06:07 PM
I saw it and I agree,they thew down!Now that was a real "Dark Match"!They might be on to something with that no fans no refs thing,to settle grudges and beefs.Imagine Kurt challenging double J to finish it on ReAction??

dreamer1971
11-19-2010, 06:13 PM
as to why this wasn't on Impact it was because they had no room for wrestlers with true drive and talent what with all the swelled heads and stupid(looking at the x-division champ) storylines going on....I'm sorry but if you are not kissing hogan or bitchoff's ass you do not get on the main program...that's why you had nitro and thunder shows

Nay_Than
11-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Have you seen their PWG stuff? Classic stuff

Naaa i havent, will check it out though :D. Any idea on how old these guys actually are?

Bodom
11-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Naaa i havent, will check it out though :D. Any idea on how old these guys actually are?

Probably between 20 and 25

Nay_Than
11-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Probably between 20 and 25

Still got a whole career then! IF TNA bury these guys i will give up on them completely... Im on thin ice with them at the moment anyway..

Bodom
11-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Still got a whole career then! IF TNA bury these guys i will give up on them completely... Im on thin ice with them at the moment anyway..

Welcome to the club buddy. I thought the same thing about MCMG and look at them now.

Nay_Than
11-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the club buddy. I thought the same thing about MCMG and look at them now.

Yeah, hopefully they are pushed straight to the moon

Bodom
11-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Yeah, hopefully they are pushed straight to the moon

They certainly are talented enough. Just have to wait and see I guess.

CobraNightviper
11-19-2010, 06:39 PM
one of the main reasons I even skip through tna on the net when I watch it is to see the MCMG in action so I definetly need to check that match out.

SevenCagedTigers
11-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Felt like it was longer than 10 minutes when I saw it last night

Thats what SHE said!

Freaky Styley
11-20-2010, 05:30 AM
Great match. I'm sure it was hard to call spots with no crowd or commentating and still make it seem real so I give them props. Even if they went through it before the cameras rolled.

Bodom
11-20-2010, 08:51 AM
Finally had a chance to watch and all I can say is WOW. Brutal f'n match, looked stiff as hell!

Excellent match. Can only hope that this means good things are coming for the Bucks

marc
11-20-2010, 10:01 AM
I LOVED that match. I said once before that the Bucks did not seem bad ass enough to be nasty heels. I thought they would be more spoiled brats than anything else. Looks as though I was wrong. That was an awesome match. At least there is one reason for me to continue recording TNA.

nrb6304
11-20-2010, 01:23 PM
What do you mean big things coming for Genbucks? Is having like what a near year long fued with the TNA tag champs is that NOT big? I mean look at tthe Hardyz through out their entire 99-01 fued with e&c and team 3D they only won a couple of matches. And they were never bigger. Just saying that IMO the bucks are big. #2 team in tna and easily top five teams of 10

Rich Cranium
11-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Excellent match. Can only hope that this means good things are coming for the Bucks

Only if they stay in TNA where the tag division actually shines!