PDA

View Full Version : Hernandez rocked it

capn-edu
09-07-2012, 11:45 AM
I've always been a supporter about Hernandez being to dangerous and that he should be fired.
But i was proved wrong last night dayum..
Him and chavo had a great match against kazarian and Daniels.. Hell favorite match of the night..
Hernandez was safe and dayum good last night.. it looks like the new Mexican America pairing
is really making a mark..

um what do you guys think?

MachoManFan
09-07-2012, 11:54 AM
I would disagree. I only had half an eye on the match and I still caught the massive botch with the power bomb towards the end.
I was a fan of Hernandez while he was teaming with Matt Morgan back in 2010 but he just seems clumsy. I wouldn't say he's dangerous, unless he's trying a border toss, but I don't think he's that good either.

Playboy Stevie V
09-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Okay I'll preach again on how I do not feel that TNA should be putting WWE washouts over their own home grown talent, ie wasting Hernandez to elevate Chavo IMO.

I think Hernandez should be a singles star and pushed. I'm happy that it looks like they are doing this with Magnus.

Now as for Hernandez being "dangerous" there's a simple solution. He needs to slow it down and cut out the high risk sh*t. He's big enough to be used as a big guy and not a high flyer. For example Gunner, Abyss etc.

AlexWorldOrder
09-07-2012, 01:14 PM
The guy CANNOT cut a promo to save his life. He's the definition of awkwardness.

Playboy Stevie V
09-07-2012, 01:21 PM
The guy CANNOT cut a promo to save his life. He's the definition of awkwardness.

Agreed, that's why I always though he needed a manager. IMO Chavo should have been his manager and not tag team partner. But then again Chavo needs some promo help himself, but he is head and shoulder above Hernandez though.

FLWWEFan
09-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Okay I'll preach again on how I do not feel that TNA should be putting WWE washouts over their own home grown talent, ie wasting Hernandez to elevate Chavo IMO.

I think Hernandez should be a singles star and pushed. I'm happy that it looks like they are doing this with Magnus.

Now as for Hernandez being "dangerous" there's a simple solution. He needs to slow it down and cut out the high risk sh*t. He's big enough to be used as a big guy and not a high flyer. For example Gunner, Abyss etc.

Agreed 100%!

Cabers
09-07-2012, 02:03 PM
I have to disagree sadly i think Hernandez is a liability in the ring (see Ahmed Johnson latter part of his career).

I will say if he stops using the Border Toss it will be a start a slower paced power wrestling style (like Kevin Fertig) deliberate attacks and less high flying and he could be very good.

Lowki
09-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Agreed, that's why I always though he needed a manager. IMO Chavo should have been his manager and not tag team partner. But then again Chavo needs some promo help himself, but he is head and shoulder above Hernandez though.
There's only so long you can be in Tag Teams before people stop caring. He was great in the original LAX, and then the second reincarnation without konnan, but besides his little team/feud with Morgan, i've started losing interest.

imswm
09-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Something that tends to get overlooked a lot on forums, when it comes to discussing who should go/stay, is the business aspect of retaining certain performers. Bruce Pritchard may know Hernandez can be clumsy at times, but Hernandez should be put on TV nonetheless, because they are trying to build up their market in Mexico (as well as other Latin countries) and it makes good business sense to feature a man that market pops for. Me, I'd have Rosita on every week, screw Chavo and Herc. LMAO

idonutn0
09-10-2012, 11:02 AM
The one thing worse than Hernandez in that match was Chavo. Chavo looks like hes trying to wrestle a WWE match in TNA and he blows his spots! The hurricanrana (spelling??) he tried to pop was laughable. It looked like he was doing it in slow motion. I could barely watch the match at that point as he and Hernandez had already screwed up a couple times each.