PDA

View Full Version : WWE Wasting talents

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
11-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Am I the only one a bit upset that WWE chose to release Vance Archer, Caylen Croft, and Shad Gaspard instead of using them to help rejuvenate their tag team division that is only down to like ..... two teams now?? They already broke up the Hart Dynasty. Why even have a division now? Seriously. They still could have been used for something, even if they weren't be used all that much But no. When the creative team sucks at being 'creative' and can't find anything to do with the superstars, they release them. Dumb. Just dumb.

On top of that, why the fuck would you release Jillian Hall and Tiffany? Both of them are good females wrestlers and are very attractive. Okay. I get it. Not everybody cares about the division. Well guess whose fault is that? Creatives! Because those dumb fucks on the team can't find a way to use the divas correctly.

Creative has their heads so far up the asses of John Cena, Randy Orton, and Nexus that they are neglecting the rest of their divisions. WWE should not just be about the main event; it should be about the show as a whole. And they wonder why people seem to not be interested in wrestling as much anymore. It is because of the lack of creativity these fucks up on the creative team have.

I feel sorry for all those talents that got released. I hope all of them for place to where they can let their wrestling skills and talents shine.

So yeah .... in case you didn't notice ... I am not happy about the releases.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Am I the only one a bit upset that WWE chose to release Vance Archer, Calyn Croft, and Shad Gaspard instead of using them to help rejuvenate their tag team division that is only down to like ..... two teams now?? They already broke up the Hart Dynasty. Why even have a division now? Seriously. They still could have been used for something, even if they weren't be used all that much But no. When the creative team sucks at being 'creative' and can't find anything to do with the superstars, they release them. Dumb. Just dumb.

On top of that, why the fuck would you release Jillian Hall and Tiffany? Both of them are good females wrestlers and are very attractive. Okay. I get it. Not everybody cares about the division. Well guess whose fault is that? Creatives! Because those dumb fucks on the team can't find a way to use the divas correctly.

Creative has their heads so far up the asses of John Cena, Randy Orton, and Nexus that they are neglecting the rest of their divisions. WWE should not just be about the main event; it should be about the show as a whole. And they wonder why people seem to not be interested in wrestling as much anymore. It is because of the lack of creativity these fucks up on the creative team have.

So yeah .... in case you didn't notice ... I am happy about the releases.

So, to put this in an eggshell...you are saying WWE has problems? Correct? You are not saying anything new there. Creative is an issue in WWE right now.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 04:14 PM
So, to put this in an eggshell...you are saying WWE has problems? Correct? You are not saying anything new there. Creative is an issue in WWE right now.

lol.........

Pittbull
11-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Makes you wonder why they have just redesigned the Tag Team titles if there isn't much competition!

Bodom
11-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Makes you wonder why they have just redesigned the Tag Team titles if there isn't much competition!

So those damn little kids can have a neat toy?

Thewoodcutter
11-19-2010, 05:31 PM
So those damn little kids can have a neat toy?

Lol, it's all about those damn little brats these days much to my shagrin

cubco
11-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm 19. I started watching wrestling about 12 years ago.

Everyweek, me and all my friends spoke about The Hardyz, E and C, The Dudleys before SCSA, The Rock etc. Which looking back on it, is quite suprising because now, me and my few friends that still watch, talk about the main event first after each episode.

Tag team wrestling was so exciting. Especially the TLC matches between the 3 mentioned teams.

Not only that, but looking at today, Edge, Christian and Jeff Hardy are all major stars in WWE and TNA. The Dudleys have always been a big team in the WWE and TNA. Matt Hardy was good while he lasted.

The Dudebusters, Cryme Tyme, Gatecrashers (Archer and Hawkins) . . . Im not saying all of them will be the stars of tomorrow, but they could have made the tag team divison exciting again.

The Hart Dynasty have been split up. So there is only the Uso's, Nexus and Kozlov/Santino left. Then what ever make-shift team they decide to put together for a few weeks (Rhodes/McIntyre, MVP/Henry, for example)

Fuck WWE! Tag Team wrestling is long dead. And I dont think it will be revitalised anytime soon.

It is a shame, it could make the product a lot better for all the family.

p.s. bring back violence and the Hardcore title.

wallyman
11-19-2010, 07:09 PM
u know what saddens me...if tna picks any of this guys up they would b wwe trash bcuz people think wwe is the only place to make it...i think tna picks up so call trash and makes it ebtter imo pope and jeff hardy and hell even orlando jordan have shined better in the ring..jeff hardy was knowned as a spot monkey but he kinda distance himself from that...i think people need to realize that they are not trash just bcuz wwe dind want them...i just hope they find there way...dont trash wrestlers for leaving a company...trash the company for not usin a wrestler right...after all they are just workers is not like if u get fired u wont accept a job somwhere else..

SaberToothTigerz
11-19-2010, 07:12 PM
u know what saddens me...if tna picks any of this guys up they would b wwe trash bcuz people think wwe is the only place to make it...i think tna picks up so call trash and makes it ebtter imo pope and jeff hardy and hell even orlando jordan have shined better in the ring..jeff hardy was knowned as a spot monkey but he kinda distance himself from that...i think people need to realize that they are not trash just bcuz wwe dind want them...i just hope they find there way...dont trash wrestlers for leaving a company...trash the company for not usin a wrestler right...after all they are just workers is not like if u get fired u wont accept a job somwhere else..

yea who knows tna always makes it interesting when former wwe wrestlers make their way in
i predict good things for at least caylen crof, shad and vance archer in tna.

SilverCena
11-19-2010, 07:16 PM
yea who knows tna always makes it interesting when former wwe wrestlers make their way in
i predict good things for at least caylen crof, shad and vance archer in tna.

Speaking of TNA, when Vance Archer was there before, didnt he play Rockband guitar with one of the MCMG's?

wallyman
11-19-2010, 07:32 PM
Speaking of TNA, when Vance Archer was there before, didnt he play Rockband guitar with one of the MCMG's?
hahah yeah...then they got fired when beermoney had that off the wagon challenge....

JDfromNY
11-19-2010, 09:50 PM
I totally agree with what you said here. I would quit my job in a heartbeat if WWE would hire me for the creative team...