PDA

View Full Version : Final Goodbyes

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 07:31 PM
So, I don't know where to start. I posted this in the ICW thread, but wanted to post this here for others to see. Back in July I believe, I shut ICW down for numerous reasons. After some time though, I decided to come back to it, and keep it going. I loved writing. I originally just came to EWN to read articles and things of that nature, but last October I saw the prediction contest and started there. Then I started reading blogs and got into blogging. Then I thought "maybe I should get back into efedding, i use to love that". So I joined HWA. Things went well there, and I thought "man I am loving right now, and I have all this time in the world" Well then I got the girlfriend, and I thought i could still roll with the punches, and I could. Well, as any writer for efedding knows, the more your write, the more you get drained. Now, I would like to consider myself somewhat of a creative guy, and add in the fact that after PPV's, i didn't take a break like other efeds did. Well, the time has come where I am burnt out. I just don't have fun writing anymore. I thought I could make it to Glory Days, but even just coming up with the ideas for next weeks Karnage had me going "Man...I got to write this soon". With having a 9 month old little girl, a gf of nearly 6 months, talking of moving in, the new fall tv season starting soon, myself getting a new game system soon, and so many other things, I know there is alot that I can do to fill my time. So instead of sitting here, forcing myself to write a show when it's not in my heart, I felt it would be best just to step away. I think Robareid said it best when he said that this is a hobby, and when a hobby isn't fun anymore, you stop doing it. I'm sure I probably pissed some people off with my decision, and for those who are pissed, I'm sorry. For those who understand, thank you. I am not going to ask a mod to close it, mainly because if someone decides to keep ICW going, I want them to be able to. I will say this. If someone does want to keep it going, I am more than willing to inform you of what was going to happen but for the time being, I'm saying adios. Much like Robareid, I'm quiting, plain and simple. No efedding, no blogging. You might see me posting in the other forums, as I loved doing that before starting efedding, but for now, I'm gone. Sorry guys. Much love, and best of luck to you all.

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to a few people. The first being no_1eddie. This guy is a beast. He is by far the best creative person on EWN. He is a guy who I've been able to bounce ideas off of, and just bs with. I also want to thank Vandarius and Van Hooligan X for really stepping it up in ICW, as I thought there were two of the top 3 characters there. Also a big thanks to THBK for pushing me like he did in WWE, as well as Eddie again for the push he gave me in HWA

Grind_Bastard
09-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Grind sad seeing you go. :(

But there's something you said that explains it better than thousands of words: It's a hobby, when is not fun anymore, you quit. That being the case, I won't plead for you re-considering leaving or coming back. It's perfectly understandable. Therefore, I give you my fav farewell words:

May the Force be with you, and live long and prosper.

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Wow Bear. I'm sorry to see you go. But I understand what is needed to be done

Pumpkinhead
09-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Bearkg you legend!!!, best of luck in everything you do

No_1eddiefan
09-06-2012, 07:58 PM
So, I don't know where to start. I posted this in the ICW thread, but wanted to post this here for others to see. Back in July I believe, I shut ICW down for numerous reasons. After some time though, I decided to come back to it, and keep it going. I loved writing. I originally just came to EWN to read articles and things of that nature, but last October I saw the prediction contest and started there. Then I started reading blogs and got into blogging. Then I thought "maybe I should get back into efedding, i use to love that". So I joined HWA. Things went well there, and I thought "man I am loving right now, and I have all this time in the world" Well then I got the girlfriend, and I thought i could still roll with the punches, and I could. Well, as any writer for efedding knows, the more your write, the more you get drained. Now, I would like to consider myself somewhat of a creative guy, and add in the fact that after PPV's, i didn't take a break like other efeds did. Well, the time has come where I am burnt out. I just don't have fun writing anymore. I thought I could make it to Glory Days, but even just coming up with the ideas for next weeks Karnage had me going "Man...I got to write this soon". With having a 9 month old little girl, a gf of nearly 6 months, talking of moving in, the new fall tv season starting soon, myself getting a new game system soon, and so many other things, I know there is alot that I can do to fill my time. So instead of sitting here, forcing myself to write a show when it's not in my heart, I felt it would be best just to step away. I think Robareid said it best when he said that this is a hobby, and when a hobby isn't fun anymore, you stop doing it. I'm sure I probably pissed some people off with my decision, and for those who are pissed, I'm sorry. For those who understand, thank you. I am not going to ask a mod to close it, mainly because if someone decides to keep ICW going, I want them to be able to. I will say this. If someone does want to keep it going, I am more than willing to inform you of what was going to happen but for the time being, I'm saying adios. Much like Robareid, I'm quiting, plain and simple. No efedding, no blogging. You might see me posting in the other forums, as I loved doing that before starting efedding, but for now, I'm gone. Sorry guys. Much love, and best of luck to you all.

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to a few people. The first being no_1eddie. This guy is a beast. He is by far the best creative person on EWN. He is a guy who I've been able to bounce ideas off of, and just bs with. I also want to thank Vandarius and Van Hooligan X for really stepping it up in ICW, as I thought there were two of the top 3 characters there. Also a big thanks to THBK for pushing me like he did in WWE, as well as Eddie again for the push he gave me in HWA
Thanks for the kind words bro :) You deserved any push you got. Also, thanks for letting me be a top babyface in ICW :)

akbar
09-06-2012, 08:14 PM
I remember me and you kind of started around the same time in the Blogging section, doing all those WBC blogs for you (btw, I guess I retire as champion:)) it was a pleasure.

I love how you stated one of your reasons was because of the new fall tv season, make sure you come around the TV thread to discuss what you've been watching and we can talk more HIMYM.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
09-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Honestly I'm gutted man.. I have said many times that in my opinion.. You and Eddie may have been the best two creative minds on here, and your exit will be a massive loss for the E-ffeding world.

Thank you for everything you did in the WWE Fed mate and I wish you all the best man.

TTC
09-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Thank you, Bear!

wrestlingfan66513
09-06-2012, 09:19 PM
wow this is a shocker. I really understand how you feel and I am near the same way with College, blogging, work and etc. You are welcomed back here anytime you feel like and you will be missed.

Really honored btw that we held the tag titles together

PandaMassacre
09-06-2012, 09:27 PM
You will be missed Bear! You did a great job here. I hope that you can stick around for the forums.

(See?! I praised you without short changing or insulting other creatives. :D)

B-MCINTYRE
09-06-2012, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCoDX1Zeitc

eyehatecena
09-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Wow- I hate to see you go bear as you are up there with eddie and Robareid as far as being great creative guys- but I understand. I stepped away from writing shows in EWA for the same reasons- burn out and fed up with the HWA drama thing twice- the first bannings what shut HWA down until Eddie took over, then the second bannings. Just made it not fun anymore.

But I'm getting back into it again after a month break from writing- just will and could never go back to writing whole shows anymore.

You will be missed Bear, as is Robareid- but hope to see you elsewhere on the forum when you can

scribbler_jones
09-07-2012, 12:39 AM

*dries eyes*

Well chief, first and foremost: thanks for giving me a chance to be a part of ICW. I'm sad that I barely got to put down roots before you had to go, but better late than never. Second: even outside of eFedding, you seem to be a kickass person. Keep it up. Sad to see you go, but happy that you're taking care of life and business.

I don't believe in the phrase "goodbye" because the world is too small to assume we won't cross paths again... so I will settle for a "see you later!"

Til next time...

:)

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 01:47 AM
What a shocker. Bruv, I'll miss you mate. Thanks for giving us ICW bro.

CM Rock-Austin
09-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Had a bad day and this just made it worse but I completely understand, if something you loved to do isn't fun anymore, you stop doing it. Had a great time working with everyone in ICW, including you and being apart of it! I will see you around Bear, you had a great creative mind, enjoy your future and have fun! :D

BennyTheBall
09-07-2012, 05:14 AM
http://thelengthofforever.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/thank-you.png

Poot-Hair
09-07-2012, 07:50 AM
Bear. I know me and you have had our disagreements but after reading some of ICW's shows, I have no shame in telling you that you are one of the best writers here. I wish you luck in all your future endeavours. Take care dude

Super_Dave
09-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Sorry to see you go Bear... you made ICW fun bro. Good luck in whatever you do man!

thejman93
09-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Bear, man, you'll be sorely missed. Chris Divine was one of the best characters around and I wish we could've seen more of him.

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Gutted. Really am gutted man.

You're an amazing creative member man and you made ICW an amazing fed.

Thank you for making me your champion and the kind words and thank you for giving me awesome shows to read man :)

Gunna miss it :'(