PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding last Thursday's IMPACT?

Playboy Stevie V
09-05-2012, 01:48 PM
I looked through the old TNA thread from last week and I didn't see this covered. I was on vacation last week so I recently got caught up on my wrestling.

Aces and Eights at the end of IMPACT looked to me that a couple of A&Es had their masks pulled off and that one guy jumped in the ring never even had a mask on, until he put a bandanna over his face. My question is did anyone catch who that was or any of the other A&Es whose masks came partially off?

I apologize in advance if I happened to miss this issue being covered.

Cabers
09-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Yeah one of them got into the ring and then pulled up his hoodie over his face! I didn't recognize who it was though!

imswm
09-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Yeah one of them got into the ring and then pulled up his hoodie over his face! I didn't recognize who it was though!

I have gotten the impression (most of) their identities aren't supposed to be any big surprise. You may recall they pulled the bandana completely off the "prospect" they had tuned up in the corner a week or two ago and it was not played up in the commentary like these guys are big stars people would pop for.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-05-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm about 95% unsure it was Croft from the Dude Busters.

thedag
09-05-2012, 04:25 PM
i think there is only a set like 5 or 6 guys. the others are just fillers. so they guy was a filler.

DK Wrestling Savior
09-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I looked through the old TNA thread from last week and I didn't see this covered. I was on vacation last week so I recently got caught up on my wrestling.

Aces and Eights at the end of IMPACT looked to me that a couple of A&Es had their masks pulled off and that one guy jumped in the ring never even had a mask on, until he put a bandanna over his face. My question is did anyone catch who that was or any of the other A&Es whose masks came partially off?

I apologize in advance if I happened to miss this issue being covered.

It's funny. I thought it was Matt Hardy, but it probably wasn't him. They did perfect camera work to conceal his identity.

@imswim...I think the identity of the real Aces & Eights people are going to be a big deal. The ones who's faces have been revealed have just been fillers and extras, especially in the episode two weeks ago where they were all over the place...the real guys ended up in ther ring destroying A Double, Hardy, and RVD.

Y2JLionsault
09-05-2012, 08:00 PM
I think the only big thing will be the leader. Whether its the guy who speaks on their behalf or the person on the inside leading them. Other than that it wouldn't be anything big. These guys are supposed to be bikies, not wrestlers. So if there are numerous well known guys it sort of diminishes the storyline.

AlexWorldOrder
09-05-2012, 11:12 PM
I think the only big thing will be the leader. Whether its the guy who speaks on their behalf or the person on the inside leading them. Other than that it wouldn't be anything big. These guys are supposed to be bikies, not wrestlers. So if there are numerous well known guys it sort of diminishes the storyline.
Exactly. I'd much have it be revealed that they were sent by someone like Jarrett to destroy TNA since he has his reasons. If ALL of these guys were wrestlers, it'd be pretty stupid. I'm fine with just having the main ones as up incoming talent like Brisco. I also dug the fact that they featured him as a "visitor", pretty much letting us know that he's one of the guys that is working with whomever in the roster that was helping them get in there and ambush.

Xpacfan
09-06-2012, 10:00 AM
It wasn't anyone that I recognized however, if I had to guess, I would say that its a bunch of OVW guys.

Cabers
09-06-2012, 10:49 AM
It wasn't anyone that I recognized however, if I had to guess, I would say that its a bunch of OVW guys.

I know a good few of the guys in OVW (from watching there show obviously lol) it isn't them either! Probably some shitty actors like Claire Lynch (shudders) that they hired from around the park as TNA like talent to be close to avoid paying for transport!

Xpacfan
09-06-2012, 12:25 PM
I know a good few of the guys in OVW (from watching there show obviously lol) it isn't them either! Probably some shitty actors like Claire Lynch (shudders) that they hired from around the park as TNA like talent to be close to avoid paying for transport!

If they're just a bunch of actors then that's a lot of guys you have to train to take bumps and sell hits...

The_Socal_Guy
09-06-2012, 05:47 PM
It's probably a bunch of TNA development talent. I doubt any of them will turn out to be main guys once A&E is uncovered. I've been tuning into TNA just to watch the A&E angle. Seems to be going on longer then I thought, this could be a bad thing. Could start to piss off views and just have them give up on watching to find out who they and the leader is. Or maybe TNA is stalling because they don't have a stong angle to go on to uncover them. We shall see.