PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy: WWE Or TNA

Dameduse823
09-01-2012, 12:08 AM
I know there are alot of people who dislike Hardy, and there are still a ton who are fans. I've always been a fan of Matt and Jeff but that doesn't mean I've always just pretended they didn't have issues or fuck up when they clearly have. But lately Jeff seems to have pulled himself together, every report I've read says he's clean and he's a model worker in tna in ring and behind the scenes. So that brings up a question that I'm sure may of his fans and haters have been thinking.

Would he, could he and should he go back to WWE?

Despite WWE being the biggest name in pro wrestling I think Jeff needs to stay in TNA. In tna he's got the freedom to alter and evolve his character which is something WWE always shuts down. During his last few runs with wwe they've done very little aside from rehash old stories and throw him and Matt together as a team before having Matt turn on him again. And despite many of you not liking his promos, and they do need help, he's allowed to be himself and talk. Listen to the promos he's done in tna during this run and compare them to anything wwe had him doing. As I said I've always been a fan of his but I find much more enjoyment seeing him in tna then when he was in wwe

Dennis
09-01-2012, 12:26 AM
at this point jeff is to big of a tna draw to go to the wwe. he seems to do better when he doesn't have to deal with the stress of being on the road all of the time so why would he go back to going on the road all the time? as much as it kills me to say it jeff should stay in tna

AWrestlingGod
09-01-2012, 12:51 AM
I'm probably the only one who truly enjoyed him as a heel when he was in immortal his promos where different and his gimmick as the Anti- Christ of Wrestling really drew me in as I never thought I would see a side of him like that especially when he was in WWE, so no I like him in TNA where he can really change his character to what fits him, plus his matches are better,

magglis
09-01-2012, 02:12 AM
No,he is the bigger star, sells more than anyone and he will be world champ soon.And i think he will win the BFG series

magglis
09-01-2012, 02:13 AM
I'm probably the only one who truly enjoyed him as a heel when he was in immortal his promos where different and his gimmick as the Anti- Christ of Wrestling really drew me in as I never thought I would see a side of him like that especially when he was in WWE, so no I like him in TNA where he can really change his character to what fits him, plus his matches are better,
No i liked him too.He was really weird.

vinnienfg
09-01-2012, 03:32 AM
I used to love watching the Hardy Boyz back in the day and I think both Jeff and Matt are great competitors. I would love to see him back in the WWE but like previously said, I feel he has more freedom at TNA (I will admit i've only really gotten into TNA due to the Aces & 8's story arc) and whilst with TNA he seems to have dealt with his personal issues, so to me this is why he should stay. I'm sure there will always be a place for him with the WWE should he want it, but Jeff needs to choose what is best for him and right now that is TNA.

Sahu
09-01-2012, 03:51 AM
I want him to be with TNA because I like him a lot...With TNA he'll have a lighter schedule n that allows him to lead his new ways of living....

For tNA, thy should keep him at any cost because, he's one of the biggest merch sellers for them if not THE BEST....

TNA gives him freedom to talk to change his gimmick..

n yeah I too loved his anti-christ of wrestling gimmick...but I like him more as a face....

Rowebin
09-01-2012, 04:23 AM
As someone else said, I don't think the WWE travel does him any good. With his style of wrestling at his age he needs the lesser schedule.

jhorton1215
09-01-2012, 09:07 AM
I think another WWE run would be nice. Re-kindle the feud with Punk, matches with Ziggler. Never got a good feud with Jericho....

But at the same time, staying in TNA would be what's best for both him and the company.

#BITW
09-01-2012, 09:08 AM
TNA. WWE would just misuse him & work him like a horse where he has a lot of time for family right now and time to get his life on track. You think if he was in wwe still he would have time to get clean? He is a lot better in TNA IMO. Stay there.

straightedge916
09-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Imagine if The Hardy's and the Dudley's came back to WWE. I think that would save the tag team division. Unfortunately Edge can't come back to wrestle, but maybe manage Christian and a partner of his choice. I would love to see it happen before they all start to retire. Not much time left.

blink
09-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Yeah tnA gives him his creative freedom but wwe made him a champion and a household name! With a light schedule, say, limited house show appearances, there's no good reason why he couldn't stay clean. And yeah tna let's him do his own promos, but with Jeff, that's not always a good thing. Remember when he was flying on the backs of the creatures of the night? Go back to wwe, and make the best money possible while you can! Become a world renowned champion again! But with his arrest record and drug history I don't think it's very likely.

Tommy Thunder
09-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Because I'm a WWe fan, and a Hardy fan, I've said yes. Although I doubt that he'd want to go back for anything other than a part time schedule since that suits him much better.

I think we will see him in a WWE ring again.

Dennis
09-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Imagine if The Hardy's and the Dudley's came back to WWE. I think that would save the tag team division. Unfortunately Edge can't come back to wrestle, but maybe manage Christian and a partner of his choice. I would love to see it happen before they all start to retire. Not much time left.
I have to disagree. while bringing back two legendary teams would bring back some old fans for a while, they would also take away from a pretty stacked division already. the main problem IMO with the tag team division is booking not a lack of talent tyson kidd and justin gabriel, ptp, the usos, primo and epico, kofi and truth... enough said :)

Cabers
09-01-2012, 02:42 PM
I think he is better off as he is right now!

Pumpkinhead
09-01-2012, 05:40 PM
No, he is the biggest star in TNA, in WWE he would be one of the rest

TheGreatOne
09-01-2012, 05:46 PM
I say yes because he has faced virtually everyone in TNA and has nothing really to accomplish. I say go back and fued with new stars. Go out on top. Be a nice fued for Punk at Survivor Series to defend the title or even Wrestlemania.

Rick BoA
09-01-2012, 07:51 PM
I have always beena huge fan of both Jeff and Matt and would love to see either of them back in the WWE. Matt's career is winding down but if Jeff stays healthy I would love to see him back in the WWE. He had some amazing matches and was one of their biggest draws. With 2 strikes I think it would be hard for them to give him another chance but he still sells tickets, so that may account for something.

Sahu
09-02-2012, 02:05 AM
I have to disagree. while bringing back two legendary teams would bring back some old fans for a while, they would also take away from a pretty stacked division already. the main problem IMO with the tag team division is booking not a lack of talent tyson kidd and justin gabriel, ptp, the usos, primo and epico, kofi and truth... enough said

Yeah you are absolutely true..

Sahu
09-02-2012, 02:12 AM
I say yes because he has faced virtually everyone in TNA and has nothing really to accomplish. I say go back and fued with new stars. Go out on top. Be a nice fued for Punk at Survivor Series to defend the title or even Wrestlemania.

Jeff has not yet feuded full time with Austin Aeries, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Joe, Daniels, Kaz...I do not count that stupid Fortune/Immortal era feud of Jeff with Styles....

So, he has pretty much to feud on TNA itself..

Darkside Ron Garvin
09-02-2012, 03:51 AM
I have to disagree. while bringing back two legendary teams would bring back some old fans for a while, they would also take away from a pretty stacked division already. the main problem IMO with the tag team division is booking not a lack of talent tyson kidd and justin gabriel, ptp, the usos, primo and epico, kofi and truth... enough said :)

I wouldn't call a division with a bunch of unproven talent "stacked". Out of those listed, only the Usos and Primo/Epico have proven time tested (to a point). PTP still has that new care smell to them so lets see what happens when they have some milage, and Kidd/Gabriel and Kofi/Truth are singles wrestlers paired into a team. Kofi/Truth can only go so far with the records they have under their belts. They will be back to the midcard sooner than later. Kidd/Gabriel does have a chance to be the next London/Kendrick team, but they, much like PTP, are just unproven at this point. But I do agree that bringing in Dudleyz/Hardyz would only create a temporary buzz, where as these younger teams could truly rebuild the division as a whole, like Dudleyz, Hardyz, and E+C did before them.

Jeff has not yet feuded full time with Austin Aeries, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Joe, Daniels, Kaz...I do not count that stupid Fortune/Immortal era feud of Jeff with Styles....

So, he has pretty much to feud on TNA itself..

I agree that Hardy has "wrestled" many superstars since he returned (after all, he is in the BFG series so he kind of has to), but he hasn't actually had a solid angle involving many of them. Set him up in a couple of 2-3 month angles, then let him proceed to the WHC by the end of 2013 and his "Last Chance" will have truly ment as much as it should mean at this point in his career.

Poot-Hair
09-03-2012, 06:55 AM
In short, HELL NO.

TNA has been prominently using Hardy for a long while now. He seems happy.