PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Kelly to Appear on BTLS

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 09:13 PM
-- Kelly Kelly will appear on Bubba The Love Sponge's radio program this afternoon

Bubba the Love Sponge is the MAN! He rules Florida and now will have Kelly Kelly on his awesome show. You can check my man out on Sirius.

What's up?

Iron Ape
11-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Are there actually people interested in hearing that girl talk? Even without the visual?

They might as well start selling stereos without speakers.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 09:27 PM
More importantly. Who cares what BTLS says.

The man's a f'n moron

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Bubba is a tool, plain and simple!

Iron Ape
11-18-2010, 09:29 PM
More importantly. Who cares what BTLS says.

The man's a f'n moron

Truer words have never been spoken. I seriously don't get this slob's appeal.

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 09:33 PM
His appeals are in the trailer parks! (TNA fans?)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Are there actually people interested in hearing that girl talk? Even without the visual?

They might as well start selling stereos without speakers.

This is my personal opinion of the man that is Bubba the Love Sponge. I think he has talent, not much but he does have just enough. I find him pretty funny when I listen to his show but make no mistake about it, I'm a Howard Stern fan for life, period. Everyone else is 2nd best. What Bubba said about Haiti was one of the most un-American things a person from our country could say.

Here is his quote "I say fuck hati. Why do we have to take care of everybody our country is in shambles. Bubba"

Yeah America has its issues but it isn't in damn shambles. Many Americans have been laid off from their jobs and have been out of work. But most people have a newer car, a house or nice apartment and kids, and they are still doing just fine. And no matter how crappy our country gets economy wise, it's still in better shape than the rest of the world. WE have CLEAN drinking water and we don't have to worry about wind blowing down our homes. I'm proud to be an American for many reasons but one of the biggest is when a disaster strikes anywhere in the world the USA will be there to give a helping hand, not only is that the American way, its the right thing to do.

To be fair he did apologize for his comments and here it is
“I am going to say this one time and one time only. First of all a real man sometimes has to take a step back and maybe look at something they said or did so that being said I would like to apologize for my comments regarding Haiti in the world of live radio that I operate. Sometimes u say things that u can't take back. So I'm man enough now to say I'm sorry for those I offended. Bubba.”

I am very glad he apologized but it still doesn't take away the fact it was a pretty shitty thing to say.

U MAD???

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:12 PM
What I don't get is why Bubba was in TNA in the first place.

The man had no reason to be there.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 10:14 PM
What I don't get is why Bubba was in TNA in the first place.

The man had no reason to be there.

Reanalyze that statement. The answer is in there

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Reanalyze that statement. The answer is in there

Other than the obvious xD

Bodom
11-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Other than the obvious xD

He's also buddies with Hogan

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-18-2010, 10:20 PM

vintage Bodom being a smart ass:D

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:20 PM

Pft.....great buddies Hogan has/sarcasm

Bodom
11-18-2010, 10:21 PM
vintage Bodom being a smart ass:D

It's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass ;)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-18-2010, 10:23 PM
It's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass ;)

no doubt about that. http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8R19PkOmE_Y2VVKhcwA3eYplsmCWbJ 0Lftjyc0dw0-h6osB_w

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Did you know he is good friends with Hulk Hogan? There's your answer.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Did you know he is good friends with Hulk Hogan? There's your answer.

THANK YOU http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvImd390AHhIJ1xg_xN9gMzbDw36a93 0Ygua2R9DTsSzK70soB

U MAD???

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 10:30 PM
THANK YOU http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvImd390AHhIJ1xg_xN9gMzbDw36a93 0Ygua2R9DTsSzK70soB

U MAD???

Are you going to be listening to Kelly Kelly on BTLS Show?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Are you going to be listening to Kelly Kelly on BTLS Show?

um let me think about this---------------------------hell no. She is eye candy, I dont need or want to hear what she has to say. You can't see tits and ass on the radio, thats no fun now is it?

Bodom
11-18-2010, 10:39 PM
um let me think about this---------------------------hell no. She is eye candy, I dont need or want to hear what she has to say. You can't see tits and ass on the radio, thats no fun now is it?

One of the smartest things you've ever said.

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:49 PM
one of the smartest things you've ever said.

roflmfao!!!!

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Yo, hes got cameras in the studio so you can see her, Bubba is the man boiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Daniel Bryan
11-19-2010, 12:10 AM
This is my personal opinion of the man that is Bubba the Love Sponge. I think he has talent, not much but he does have just enough. I find him pretty funny when I listen to his show but make no mistake about it, I'm a Howard Stern fan for life, period. Everyone else is 2nd best. What Bubba said about Haiti was one of the most un-American things a person from our country could say.

Here is his quote "I say fuck hati. Why do we have to take care of everybody our country is in shambles. Bubba"

Yeah America has its issues but it isn't in damn shambles. Many Americans have been laid off from their jobs and have been out of work. But most people have a newer car, a house or nice apartment and kids, and they are still doing just fine. And no matter how crappy our country gets economy wise, it's still in better shape than the rest of the world. WE have CLEAN drinking water and we don't have to worry about wind blowing down our homes. I'm proud to be an American for many reasons but one of the biggest is when a disaster strikes anywhere in the world the USA will be there to give a helping hand, not only is that the American way, its the right thing to do.

To be fair he did apologize for his comments and here it is
“I am going to say this one time and one time only. First of all a real man sometimes has to take a step back and maybe look at something they said or did so that being said I would like to apologize for my comments regarding Haiti in the world of live radio that I operate. Sometimes u say things that u can't take back. So I'm man enough now to say I'm sorry for those I offended. Bubba.”

I am very glad he apologized but it still doesn't take away the fact it was a pretty shitty thing to say.

U MAD???

to the haiti comment i agree with him but he could have said it in a way better way

to bubba.... go f*** yourself

Silverdust
11-19-2010, 01:11 AM
to the haiti comment i agree with him but he could have said it in a way better way

to bubba.... go f*** yourself

Do you think he can actually hear you?

Bodom
11-19-2010, 01:12 AM

What if he could?

CobraNightviper
11-19-2010, 08:37 AM
That just goes to show how stupid tna wrestling is letting the huckster bring in all his good freinds I mean couldn't somebody tell dixie this is not the 1980's and I don't even lisen to bubba the love cock but I do wish he could hear you.

xAzureSkye
11-19-2010, 11:27 AM
What if he could?

Then he would bitch about you on his show & do nothing else physically about it, just like with Awesome Kong.

CobraNightviper
11-19-2010, 02:39 PM
I agree with that totally but wait he might prank call you at 3 in the morning like they said he did kong.

Daniel Bryan
11-20-2010, 04:00 PM

nope lol do you think your cool for pointing that out?