PDA

View Full Version : Michael cole a vintage nurd

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 08:31 PM
this guys sucks as a heel he just makes me yell at him and say go back to ur mother's basement asshole
seriously this guy sucks as a commentator he makes so many bloody mistakes he doesnt know how to carry on his role as a heel besides take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIhVFsFuj1E&feature=related
bottom line is this michael cole should either get heidenraped or being told to shut up by jbl
i apologize to silverghost he loves michael cole idk to what extent rly but this is my honest opinnion about cole he sucks badly.
your thoughts ur opinnions share it here
the world's worst commentator.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Im assuming Nurd = Nerd + Turd

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 08:39 PM
this guys sucks as a heel he just makes me yell at him and say go back to ur mother's basement asshole
seriously this guy sucks as a commentator he makes so many bloody mistakes he doesnt know how to carry on his role as a heel besides take a look at this

bottom line is this michael cole should either get heidenraped or being told to shut up by jbl
i apologize to silverghost he loves michael cole idk to what extent rly but this is my honest opinnion about cole he sucks badly.

Michael Cole is DOING his JOB. If you were paid to be a jerk, would you turn down the money?

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 08:40 PM
who knows
just one question
there's a forum member with a pic of michael cole im no sure if its silverghost or not
but it doesnt matter i kno there are cole minners in this forum just as much as orton fanatics

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Michael Cole is DOING his JOB. If you were paid to be a jerk, would you turn down the money?

he is doing his job poorly that's my problem

Iron Ape
11-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Just when I thought this asinine complaint couldn't get any more played out...

$$$ Maker
11-18-2010, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oSlDnTNb88

Bodom
11-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Just when I thought this asinine complaint couldn't get any more played out...

smdh.........

$$$ Maker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YUGA-No-EU

OWN

SilverLace
As a coleminer, I say he does a good job being a heel because it's obviously working.

VINTAGE! - Michael Cole FTW!

Iron Ape
11-18-2010, 09:00 PM
If the OP were to throw in some complaints about WWE's PG approach and the lack of a proper push for Kaval/Daniel Bryan Danielson/Christian, we could sticky this thread as the IWC's one-stop-shopping destination for all of their crying needs. It could be the digital equivalent of a box of Kleenex.

el gabo
11-18-2010, 09:21 PM
As a coleminer, I say he does a good job being a heel because it's obviously working.

VINTAGE! - Michael Cole FTW!

I say people would bitch if Cole were replaced with another turd. Cole can get excessive but, not as annoying as Stryker.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 09:22 PM
I say people would bitch if Cole were replaced with another turd. Cole can get excessive but, not as annoying as Stryker.

Which is a shame because Striker was really good early on.

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 09:43 PM
This is quoted from JR himself and speaks volumes:

On Michael Cole's 'Gimmick': "Lots of fans have sent me emails and Tweets, @JRsBBQ, regarding Michael Cole's performance during the Swagger-Bryan bout and be assured that Michael was simply doing his job and embellishing upon his new, antagonist persona. There are no issues here I can assure you. If I helped folks dislike Cole's new persona then I accomplished one objective it would seem."

Bodom
11-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Cole was just doing his job and what he was told to do?

Shocking

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Cole was just doing his job and what he was told to do?

Shocking

Exactly and is why I don't understand why people are bashing him.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Exactly and is why I don't understand why people are bashing him.

Because it doesn't take a genius to figure out when JR was on commentary this week the main reason for Cole criticizing JR was to make sure the listening audience didn't have a chance to hear how great JR is and to make sure the fans wouldn't moan and groan about JR coming about on a weekly basis. The Iron curtain has somewhat fallen in the WWE, so its no surprise what Vinny Mac's motives are sometimes.

U MAD???

chaos75
11-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Cole is doing a good job but I just wanted him to actually go to sleep when JR was commentating.

JR commentating= rare nowadays
Cole sleeping= funny ass shit

SevenCagedTigers
11-18-2010, 10:06 PM
he is doing his job poorly that's my problem

Can you please change your Charlie James picture? That chick's abs and her boobs confuse me.

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:31 PM
I have no relation to those who support Michael Cole.

Sabertooth, those guy(s) aren't with me.

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Can you please change your Charlie James picture? That chick's abs and her boobs confuse me.

Don't shes hot as hell itself.

Kashdinero
11-19-2010, 01:51 AM
I never used to like cole and I don't think he's much better now, but he's the best announcer WWE has right now.

Think about that for a while.

SaberToothTigerz
11-19-2010, 05:11 AM
Don't shes hot as hell itself.

i kno
plastic babes rule.

SaberToothTigerz
11-19-2010, 05:12 AM
I have no relation to those who support Michael Cole.

Sabertooth, those guy(s) aren't with me.

sorry it wasnt u it was silverlace.

Tell em hawk!"
11-19-2010, 08:22 AM
Michael Cole is just a poor mans Todd Pettingill!!

Bodom
11-19-2010, 09:41 AM
i kno
plastic babes rule.

Shallow much?

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Shallow much?

Natural babes for me!

Bodom
11-19-2010, 10:19 AM
Natural babes for me!

For reals.....

SaberToothTigerz
11-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Shallow much?

i dont care.

mwinfie
11-19-2010, 12:24 PM
What pisses me off about this is why can no one see that what he's paying to do is retarded. heat means people hate you and want to see you get hurt and the pay off to that is a face kicking your ass, but micheal coles a commentator, people dont kick his ass so theres no pay off, he's just really angering...non stop. His character is just an extention of himself anyway,. he was always an arrigant tool, he got 5 questions with the champion canceled and i loved that show! So even if he is doing a great job off making people hate him what is the desired effect of that? Cos i sat down and watched classic raw, my 1st raw for quite a while and found he ruined literally the entier show.

hystrix
11-19-2010, 01:51 PM
What pisses me off about this is why can no one see that what he's paying to do is retarded. heat means people hate you and want to see you get hurt and the pay off to that is a face kicking your ass, but micheal coles a commentator, people dont kick his ass so theres no pay off, he's just really angering...non stop. His character is just an extention of himself anyway,. he was always an arrigant tool, he got 5 questions with the champion canceled and i loved that show! So even if he is doing a great job off making people hate him what is the desired effect of that? Cos i sat down and watched classic raw, my 1st raw for quite a while and found he ruined literally the entier show.

^^^This^^^

SilverLace
11-19-2010, 02:01 PM

What's paying off is that you have heat with Cole and that my friend, means he's doing a pretty good job.

*For your disparaging remark about Cole, I am not honoring you with a Vintage!

MackMays05
11-19-2010, 06:19 PM

He and tony shavonie are the worst all time......correction,tony started out ok,so cole stands alone!

CobraNightviper
11-19-2010, 06:30 PM
I can't tell if cole is a face or a heel because sometimes he badmouths certain wrestlers and then in the same sentance he talks good about them WTF so I don't really know what the method to his madness is.

Silverdust
11-19-2010, 06:34 PM
I can't tell if cole is a face or a heel because sometimes he badmouths certain wrestlers and then in the same sentance he talks good about them WTF so I don't really know what the method to his madness is.

Do you prefer the face or heel side of Cole?

Spear-O-Matic
11-25-2010, 02:30 PM

Want to know the function of a Heel commentator? To give the heels an actual voice. Not everyone likes faces so, for those who like wrestlers like The Miz or Swagger, there's Michael Cole. Yes, he makes heat and annoys the hell out of the face fans, but the heel fans enjoy it, as well as the tweeners. And in case you haven't noticed, three commentators means we get tweener, face and heel commentary.

Tweener - CM Punk and Matt Stryker
Face - Jerry Lawler and Todd Grisham
Heel - Michael Cole and... Michael Cole?

Okay, so maybe Smackdown! needs it's own heel commentator. Someone call JBL please?

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 10:02 PM
My problem, with Cole is his commentary is boring and mind-numbingly stupid. JBL was a great heel announcer, marks hated him but no one muted the tv when he talked. I hit the mute button as soon as Miz or Bryan come on just because I don't want hear Cole be a moron. King "Why don't you like Daniel?" Cole "Because he's a nerd" K "What do you mean?" C "He's a nerd. He's just a nerd I don't like him." JBL would have gone into a 30 second rant about why he doesn't like the guy. I'm quoting JBL about Batista coming back off of an injury, "No I don't like his chances tonight, I hear Dave's been sitting on the couch eating pizzas, not working out and he ways about three hundred pounds." That is how you do heel comentary. Seriously, whoever thought it would be a good idea to make Cole a heel would probably cast Mister Rogers as a James Bond villain.

Bodom
11-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Mister Rogers would be an AWESOME bond villian.

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Bodom I would like to thank you for destroying my rants credibility with your comment.

Bodom
11-25-2010, 10:57 PM
You're welcome.

I always do what I can to help.

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 10:59 PM
My problem, with Cole is his commentary is boring and mind-numbingly stupid. JBL was a great heel announcer, marks hated him but no one muted the tv when he talked. I hit the mute button as soon as Miz or Bryan come on just because I don't want hear Cole be a moron. King "Why don't you like Daniel?" Cole "Because he's a nerd" K "What do you mean?" C "He's a nerd. He's just a nerd I don't like him." JBL would have gone into a 30 second rant about why he doesn't like the guy. I'm quoting JBL about Batista coming back off of an injury, "No I don't like his chances tonight, I hear Dave's been sitting on the couch eating pizzas, not working out and he ways about three hundred pounds." That is how you do heel comentary. Seriously, whoever thought it would be a good idea to make Cole a heel would probably cast Mister Rogers as a James Bond villain.

I agree with me.

SilverCena
11-25-2010, 11:32 PM
I agree with me.

Good because your the only one! Boiiiiiiiiiiiii!

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Good because your the only one! Boiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Your opinion is invalid because you can't spell boy.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:20 AM
Your oppinion is invalid because you can't spell boy.

Says the man who spelt the word "opinion" with two p's.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 12:21 AM
Says the man who spelt the word "opinion" with two p's.

Damn my drunken posting.

SaberToothTigerz
11-26-2010, 03:29 AM

totally agreed u see a heel like jbl actually makes funny references to why he hates someone
michael cole is a vintage nerd like many ppl put it and sucks as a heel bcuz he acts like a little kid when asked why he doesnt like someone he just says because he doesnt.