PDA

View Full Version : Me and eFedding

Robareid
08-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Right, I'll get straight to it. I'm quiting eFedding. Completely and permanently. It's for two reasons, the first is that I simply won't have the time any more, what with me going into an exam year, and also other life changes. Secondly, it's just not fun any more. eFedding is a hobby, and when a hobby isn't fun any more, you stop doing it. It's just feeling like more of a chore than something fun now, so yeah, that's why...

I've had a lot of fun eFedding, so I want to say thank you to everybody I've been involved in, for giving me countless hours of fun.

Thanks especially to:

The JBW, especially the JBW from about eight months ago when I first joined. Silver Ghost, R(ob), Kash, Rome, Jose, JMan, K-Jammin, SES, Leggs, Zapp and everyone else.

HWA, the place I really felt Rob Rage grew. Everyone there was a really friendly and we've had some great times. Broc, Sully, Pau, Eddie, Van and all the boys. It was a blast.

EWA, my baby. Everybody there really made it something special. Special thanks to all my creative guys; EHC, Shining, Pau and Ben. Thanks for making EWA what it was.

magglis
08-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Sad day in the eWN e-fed world

Shaz11
08-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Sucks to see you go. You were built up so great. Good luck in the future bro.

Destruction
08-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Gutted you decided to stop bro, but I completely understand. The drama makes it difficult to cope with at times, and I know you with your exams that you just don't have the time

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Understand completely dude. Today has been a pretty dull day for e-fedding.

Torphy
08-29-2012, 11:46 AM
it's been a rough day for fedding on EWN and it's not getting any better eh? The feds are gonna be poorer for your absence Rob, but completely understand where you're coming from.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-29-2012, 11:50 AM
I'll miss ya bro. I regret never having any kind of conversation with you during your tenure.

Tommy Thunder
08-29-2012, 12:05 PM
This really sucks man, especially since you literally just started out on your EWNCW journey :(

Of course, it's understandable though. Good luck to you in everything you do man.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Roba, man, you'll be missed dearly. You're one of the coolest cats I know.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 12:20 PM
You did wonders in EWA pal and I'm really going to miss Rob Rage :(

eyehatecena
08-29-2012, 12:21 PM
roba, i fully understand. Its been great working with you these last few months along with Ben, Shining and Pau. Since i got most of the promos for the EWA IC II show i may just write the show anyways which would have been my last EWA show to write for awhile. You will be missed though, you are a great kid with a great mind

KJ PUNK
08-29-2012, 12:51 PM
I feel like I did when Edge retired :(

thejman93
08-29-2012, 12:53 PM
I feel like I did when Edge retired :(

Thank you, Roba! *clap clap clapclapclap*

Shining Light
08-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Damn man :(

You've got to do what you've got to do though, it's been an honour working alongside you and thanks for giving me the opportunity to write for EWA. You and EHC and Destruction taught me so much and made me laugh so hard at some points. Thanks man, you'll be missed!

Grind_Bastard
08-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Sad to hear it, man. I was happy to have you at EWNCW.

K-Jammin
08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
You gotta do what you gotta do, man :) Good luck with your exams!

wrestlingfan66513
08-29-2012, 11:42 PM
wow this is a bombshell. I will miss you boss man and Rob Rage was an amazing character and one of my inspirations coming here. Whether EWA goes on or not, I will stay with it as long as I can in your honor.

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Roba buddy, I'm sad to see you go. Your work in JBW was amazing and you'll be greatly missed. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavours.

Kashdinero
08-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Whoa, what? Man, don't do it, Roba.. The feds will be a poorer place without you, for sure.

You've done many great things here on the eWN, mate, and, whenever you feel the time is right, make sure you come back and show everyone how its done again.

See ya' soon :)

(and good luck with your exams.. No cheating now.)

Snair
08-30-2012, 07:13 AM
Sad to see you go but I understand your predicament.And all the best for your academics.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-30-2012, 08:19 AM
I know Artemis wasn't in EWA for too long but, you saw fit to give him a Championship pretty quickly. I felt great in EWA because for the first time ever, I wasn't giving direction for people to go in lol. Everything was getting heavy in JBW at the time I joined EWA and it was a relief because I didn't have to coordinate everything for a show. I will miss working along side you for sure man. It was a blast and I'll miss you dude. Kick ass IRL and get where you need to go. Be cool, man. Have fun!

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 08:28 AM
From what I saw on the forums you were a valuable member, and a solid contributor. I hope that you continue to keep coming around, regardless of what has happened. I'm really optimistic about the future of the fed section. I'm not going to be a downer about it. :D

I think I speak for everyone when I say that your creative mind will be deeply missed.