PDA

View Full Version : Tna creatives on drugs!?!

WWTNA: Changed Man!
11-18-2010, 04:07 PM
TNA's EV 2.0 storyline has just about run its course. It was not originally booked to go this long. TNA management is happy with how the angle went and how much exposure the ECW originals got.

So TNA is happy with how much exposure the ECW originals got. They might be the only ones because the EV2.0 group sucked! They got put in this boring and lame storyline with Fortune. Watching these groups have a match is like watching Hogan and Ric Flair fight. Really TNA? TNA also likes how much exposure the old farts/EV2.0 got. TNA has to be smoking! EV2.0 has been getting alot of exposure in ECW and in WWE. They care about giving someone who came from WWE some exposure but they have thousands of young talent who are not on air most of the time. This is the reason I stoped watching WCW/ECW/TNA. I do hope they disband these hasbeens but that will not change the fact that TNA still sucks! Just saying.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/375/116/EV2._display_image.jpg?1283492578 TNA pushed these hasbeens than there own TNA original talent.

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Do you hope to see another ECW or should I say EV2.0 reunion in the future?

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 04:38 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/375/116/EV2._display_image.jpg?1283492578 TNA pushed these hasbeens than there own TNA original talent.

To be fair to Steveie Richards, he did a lot better in TNA than he did WWE.

11-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Do you hope to see another ECW or should I say EV2.0 reunion in the future?

What the hell are you, an interviewer? And did you just hear my post? NO! Just joking.

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 05:44 PM
EV2.0 is wack! Get em the hell out of here! -gestures hand showing the exit-

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 05:52 PM
What the hell are you, an interviewer? And did you just hear my post? NO! Just joking.

WWTNA your next name should be SilverWWTNA.

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 05:56 PM

He not the silver type!

11-18-2010, 05:58 PM

Me and Silvercena have a bromance.. I still care about you though! Just saying.

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 05:59 PM
He not the silver type!

He a jackass, just like you guys.

Don't ban me SilverGhost.

11-18-2010, 06:00 PM
He not the silver type!

Your name should be SilverTool bro. Just saying.

11-18-2010, 06:01 PM

Silverghost is going to ban you on the spot dude! Well, nice knowing you. Just saying.

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 06:03 PM

Why are you so angry all the time? Do you need therapy?

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Its called sarcasm dammit. Now I'm mad.

11-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Why are you so angry all the time ? Do you need therapy?

You told him bro. Nice one tool! Just saying.

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 06:10 PM
You told him bro. Nice one tool! Just saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSKRfbzqLqc

el gabo
11-18-2010, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSKRfbzqLqc

Banned again!! Yes!!

Anyone that ends a post with just sayin' should be banned.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Banned again!! Yes!!

Anyone that ends a post with just sayin' should be banned.

The person behind WWTNA is never coming back. Any account under any name he ever makes will be banned.

el gabo
11-18-2010, 07:43 PM
The person behind WWTNA is never coming back.

Thank you (assuming it was you) for doing that. And if he is reading, please don't come back.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Thank you (assuming it was you) for doing that. And if he is reading, please don't come back.

He'll come back. And if he thinks for even a second that i won't be able to find him, I can and will

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 08:03 PM
TNA Creative on Drugs?

No wonder they can't put decent shit on TV.

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 08:40 PM
i actually like the ev2 group. the problem was that they should've had ev2 as invaders or something. other than that, they were great.

What you like to see more of EV2.0?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Is TNA creative on drugs? I'm not sure, but you cant change everything overnight. TNA isn't that bad. You see, sometimes they just cant win no matter what. im starting to figure them out, some shows its all about building the storylines and others its all about wrestling to make the f-e-u-d-s hotter so the ppv buyrate will go up. Can they do better, HELL YES THEY CAN. But a wise man once told me The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn. Thats the problem in TNA Dixie Carter is not a leader.

A good leader also knows he/she needs to surround their self with good people to whom he/she can share the vision, so that they too can take the reins and bring the carriages to the same destination.

She has failed at just that.

U MAD???

el gabo
11-18-2010, 09:29 PM
What you like to see more of EV2.0?

noooooooo!!!!!

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Dixie hired all the wrong people!

SevenCagedTigers
11-18-2010, 09:34 PM
To be fair to Steveie Richards, he did a lot better in TNA than he did WWE.

Stevie Richards is still young compared to the other guys. Stevie is someone whose given a lot to the business. Anyone remember his horrible broken nose at the hands of Chris Masters back when Masters was being given a push? Or his throat surgery scars?

Its a shame, because outside of Raven's Flock, Stevie hasn't been in any storylines during the past ten years. He pretty much peaked when he was the leader of that CENSORED group, whose name I forget during the old Attitude era. He was getting legit heel heat coming out cutting promos to stop the bra and panty matches. Stevie needs to reinvent himself in TNA, not continue to live on cheap ECW nostalgia.

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Stevie's got to make a living.

el gabo
11-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Stevie's got to make a living.

Unfortunately. No.

SevenCagedTigers
11-18-2010, 09:48 PM
A good leader also knows he/she needs to surround their self with good people to whom he/she can share the vision.

The problem with Dixie is, she THINKS she's aligned herself with good people she can share a vision with. Hogan and Bischoff are just cancers in the business. I was happier watching TNA when there wasn't 15 minutes worth of Bischoff promos and backstage Bischoff viginettes. If anything, Dixie should have taken on the role of being the on-air authority figure in TNA, because it distinguishes the brand and it creates brand-pride instead of misplaced nostalgia.

There was something magical about 80's Hogan, and NWO Hogan. But broken down, family problems Hogan will never compare to "Say your prayers and take your vitamins" Hogan. Hogan isn't synomimous with WRESTLING, he's synonimous with 80's WWE, and Hogan being in TNA in a non-wrestling capacity does nothing to elevate TNA's roster. He outlived his usefulness the moment he stopped getting beat down by Abyss. In a company whose albeit forgotten and abandoned moto is "TNA: This is wrestling", Hogan simply has no place in an on-air role.

The problem with TNA creative right now is, they have zero long-term insight. They go more for week-to-week shock value then to invest in long-term storylines, which is what builds the fanbase. What was that whole "Samoa Joe gets kidnapped" angle about? And Samoa Joe tags with Jarrett and gets backstabbed, so this week Samoa Joe tags with Pope? Wouldn't Joe have trust issues? Wheres the continuity? There was no foresight in Rob Terry's push, or Orlando Jordan, I mean I could go on and on but I'm boring myself just thinking about it.

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 09:52 PM
The problem with TNA creative right now is, they have zero long-term insight. They go more for week-to-week shock value then to invest in long-term storylines, which is what builds the fanbase. What was that whole "Samoa Joe gets kidnapped" angle about? And Samoa Joe tags with Jarrett and gets backstabbed, so this week Samoa Joe tags with Pope? Wouldn't Joe have trust issues? Wheres the continuity? There was no foresight in Rob Terry's push, or Orlando Jordan, I mean I could go on and on but I'm boring myself just thinking about it.

What would you do differently creative wise?

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:16 PM

You know what I would say.

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 10:33 PM
You know what I would say.

No I don't. What would you say? Please elaborate so our readers can enjoy.

JagerDave
11-18-2010, 11:22 PM
First thing I would do is not have Hogan on the air saying things like "Who cares how many fake belts you've won". What a great way to put 0 value in every title in the company. The World champ is in his stable and TV champ is in his clique, and he's on Reaction making statements like this? Well done.

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 11:36 PM
First thing I would do is not have Hogan on the air saying things like "Who cares how many fake belts you've won". What a great way to put 0 value in every title in the company. The World champ is in his stable and TV champ is in his clique, and he's on Reaction making statements like this? Well done.

Then how would you write Hogans script?

IrkenInvader
11-19-2010, 12:26 AM
Damn right they're high, how do you get DQ'd in casket match?

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:28 AM

............wtf?

SilverLace
11-19-2010, 12:28 AM

Thats the big question.

SevenCagedTigers
11-19-2010, 12:34 AM

#1 - Bring back the X-Division. Guys like Douglas Williams and Kevin Nash ended the X-Division by cutting promos mocking the size and athleticism of X-Division wrestlers. Heel heat is important, but TNA should never have undermined its one defining aspect. They sabotaged what defined them as a brand for the sake of a short-term storyline.

#2 - Fire dead weight. Bischoff, Hogan, BLAH BLAH BLAH. I started watching TNA back when it first debuted on Spike TV with the catch-line "THIS IS WRESTLING". I am constantly bothered by the sheer hypocrisy of calling your show "TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION!", and then having 20 minutes of promos. It should be called Total Nonstop Promos or Total Nonstop Bischoff. I liked TNA for the sick moves. Just give me MCMG and Gen Me every week and I'll tune in.

#3 - Have enough foresight to commit to long storylines. TNA had no resolution for the "THEY" storyline until the very end, and that wasn't compelling. They dragged out the "Who is the biker chick" b.s. even though everyone knew it was Tara. Right now, TNA has been depending on WWE cameos and screwjob title changes for their ratings. They should go back to depending on establishing great wrestling at their forefront.

Thats the top of the iceberg. I'm an angry TNA fan. Balls.

IrkenInvader
11-19-2010, 12:34 AM
............wtf?

Casket match, Abyss vs Shannon Mooregasm, Abyss opened the casket and Pope was in there. Pope attacked Abyss and the ref called for the disqualification.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Casket match, Abyss vs Shannon Mooregasm, Abyss opened the casket and Pope was in there. Pope attacked Abyss and the ref called for the disqualification.

Thats fucking retarded.

SilverLace
11-19-2010, 12:43 AM
Its an insult to fans who are not shallow

SilverCena
11-19-2010, 12:59 AM
Why are they doing a casket match anyways? Cant they come up with some of their own stuff and not copy WWE? now thats lame, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

TheBeardOfZeus
11-19-2010, 05:16 AM
I know it's off topic, but BOOM Bodom, you must've felt like a badman when you said 'if he thinks i can't find him, i can and will'. That's how it gets done.

And i liked the EV angle for a while, then they dragged it on for too long, to the point where everyone changes and if i miss a week i have no idea who is face and who is heel.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 09:36 AM
I know it's off topic, but BOOM Bodom, you must've felt like a badman when you said 'if he thinks i can't find him, i can and will'. That's how it gets done.

And i liked the EV angle for a while, then they dragged it on for too long, to the point where everyone changes and if i miss a week i have no idea who is face and who is heel.

Seriously. The whole angle should have ended at HardCORE Justice.

JagerDave
11-19-2010, 09:53 AM
Then how would you write Hogans script?

I would have Hogan focused on promoting the value of the young talent and the titles. Hogan is and always will have an influential word to the fans, so his promos hold water. The more he comes out and educates the fans on how prestigious the titles are and how amazing the young talent is, it's more likely to sink in. Without dictating word for word what I'd have him say exactly, I'd continue his heel persona by talking up his champion to the highest degree as the sole reason Raven is gone. Keep the heat on Jeff and why he is the champion.

I think what they're doing with Flair isn't bad by having it get the young talent over constantly, putting him with Beer Money, AJ and Kaz and having him work programs with Lethal and Morgan.

Rich Cranium
11-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Seriously. The whole angle should have ended at HardCORE Justice.

Better yet, the angle should have ended at ECW One Night Stand in 2005!

Bodom
11-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Better yet, the angle should have ended at ECW One Night Stand in 2005!

True. That was probably the best sendoff they could have asked for

Rich Cranium
11-19-2010, 10:09 AM
True. That was probably the best sendoff they could have asked for

I really think they could have profited more by leaving the ECW product untarnished. It would have been better for younger fans to watch videos of these stars when they were in their prime.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 10:12 AM
I really think they could have profited more by leaving the ECW product untarnished. It would have been better for younger fans to watch videos of these stars when they were in their prime.

Well wasn't the Rise & Fall of ECW their highest selling DVD at the time and still is?

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Well wasn't the Rise & Fall of ECW their highest selling DVD at the time and still is?

By that time yes. Don't know now.

Necroyeti
11-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Oh great, another Jeff Hardy vs. Twatt Boregan main event for the next PPV. Can anyone honestly say that they're excited for this match? Hopefully they smoked some better drugs while booking the rest of the event.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Oh great, another Jeff Hardy vs. Twatt Boregan main event for the next PPV. Can anyone honestly say that they're excited for this match? Hopefully they smoked some better drugs while booking the rest of the event.

No amount of pot can get them out of the shithole.