PDA

View Full Version : Impact wrestling my way

rya666
08-28-2012, 09:50 AM
IMPACT WRESTLING DETAILS

I have finished my WWE thread and now I am trying Impact again I will post when I can

Timeline 2013

Champions
World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries
X Division Champion Zema Ion
T.V Champion Devon
Tag Champions Christopher Daniels & Kazarian
Knockouts Champion Miss Tessmacher

Roster
Current Impact Wrestling Roster with the addition of Alex Shelly

Tag Teams & Factions
The Motor City Machine Guns
The British Invasion
Daniels & Kazarian

Aces & Eights have yet to be revealed

PPV Schedule
Genesis
Against All Odds
Victory Road
Lockdown
Sacrifice
Slammiversary
Destination X
Hardcore Justice
No Surrender
Bound For Glory
Turning Point
Final Resolution

rya666
08-28-2012, 11:10 AM
More Detailed Roster Heels and Faces

FACES
AJ Styles
Austin Aries
Alex Shelly
Alex Silva
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Sabin
D'Angelo Dinero
Devon
Douglas Williams
Eric Young
Garett Bischoff
Hernandez
Hulk Hogan GM

James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Jesse Sorenson
Kurt Angle
RVD
Sting

Heels
Abyss
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Crimson
Gunner
Kazarian
Kenny King
Kid Kash
Magnus
Mark Haskins
Mr Anderson
Robbie E
Robbie T
Samoa Joe
Zema Ion

Knockouts

Faces
Mickie James
Miss Tessmacher
ODB
Taeler Hendrix

Heels

Gail Kim
Madison Rayne
Rosita
Sarita
Tara
Winter

Released Talent
Alex Silva
Sam Shaw

rya666
08-30-2012, 01:03 AM
IMPACT WRESTLING EP 1

IMPACT WRESTLING

Sinister Rise Above plays as the Impact Wrestling video is shown

Mike Tenay & Tazz welcome the fans to the show

Impact general manager Hulk Hogan comes out to the ring with microphone in hand

In the ring

Hogan: I am out here to announce that a gold rush tournament starting tonight and the winner will get a World Heavyweight Championship match in four weeks’ time at Genesis the wrestlers involved will be as follows he directs us to look at the titron.

The names appear

James Storm
Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
Jeff Hardy
Magnus
The Pope D’ Angelo Dinero

World Champion Austin Aries comes out to the ring with microphone in hand

Back in the ring

Aries: Hey Hulk that is a great announcement I would love to face any of the impressive wrestlers mentioned but that is at Genesis and I want an opponent tonight so who is able to face me tonight?

Hulk: Well I have the perfect man in mind so tonight in the main event you will go one on one in a champion VS champion match with the X Division Champion Zema Ion.

Aries: Can’t Wait

Ion appears on the Titron

Ion: Aries you turned your back on the X Division when you gave up this belt for a chance at the World Championship but I have to thank you because when you did it left the belt to be claimed by someone who isn’t an embarrassment to the division me ZEMA ION!.

Aries: Well Zema I hate to break it to you but I didn’t turn my back on the X Division and if I am an embarrassment then you’re a clown and I feel sorry for the X Division being represented by a clown like you and I am going to beat you down tonight.

Both men stare down as we go to commercial

Commercial Break

Tenay & Tazz talk about the main event and the next match which is a first round tournament match

Match 1 Gold Rush First Round James Storm beat Jeff Hardy by count out

Finish: Storm goes for the last call Superkick but Hardy ducks out of the way and Storm instead hits the ref which takes him out of the ring.

Hardy then grabs Storm and hits him with a Twist of Fate Hardy then drags Storm to one of the corners and climbs to the top turnbuckle of the same corner. He is about to go for the Swanton Bomb when Bully Ray comes down and gets onto the ring apron and knocks him off the turnbuckle and to the ground.

Ray walks out through the crowd

The ref gets up and counts to 10

Storm moves on

Backstage T.V Champion Devon is walking around when Aces & Eights members come out of nowhere and beat him down and take his championship. They clear out as a ref checks on Devon.

Back to the ring

Match 2 Abyss beat two jobbers

Finish: The Jobbers get Abyss down to one knee then rebound off the opposite ropes and go for a double clothesline but Abyss grabs them both and nails a double chokeslam.

Abyss grabs one of the jobbers and lays him out with a Shock Treatment and then grabs the other one and hits a Black hole slam and covers him for the pin.

After the match Abyss continues to attack the jobbers until Eric Young comes out with chair in hand.

He gets into the ring and goes to hit Abyss but he clears out of the ring.

Young drops the chair and checks on the jobbers he then asks for a microphone

Young: I know everyone loves me being the clueless funny man but I have decided that I need to get serious and also to stand up against bullies such as Abyss. So Abyss I am challenging you two a match at Genesis.

Abyss nods from the ramp and they stare down

Commercial Break

Backstage the Tag Team Champions Daniels & Kazarian are walking to the ring for their match when the Aces & Eights strike again and lay them both out and take their championships.

Aces & Eights leave as refs check on the champs

Back to the ring

Tenay & Tazz comment on the attacks on the champions of TNA and how the group known as Aces & Eights have now got three championships in their possession.

Match 3 Gold Rush First Round Magnus beat Kurt Angle

Finish: Angle has Magnus down after an Angle Slam and locks in the Ankle Lock but instead taping Magnus rolls through and sends Angle into one of the corners shoulder first.

Magnus waits for Angle to turn around and then grabs him and puts him on his shoulders and hits a Tourmentam and covers him for the pin.

Mangus moves on

We head straight backstage

And see Jeff Hardy & Bully Ray brawling and security breaking them up while Hardy screams see you at Genesis Bully.

Back to the ring

Match 4 Madison Rayne beat Knockout’s Champion Miss Tessmacher in a non-title match

Finish: Tessmacher goes for a modified side effect but Rayne fights out of it and pushes her into the ropes and on the rebound grabs her and hits a spinning snap shot and covers her for the pin.

Commercial Break

Match 5 Champion VS Champion Austin Aries VS Zemi Ion ends in a no contest

Finish: The men are locked up when Aces & Eights come down to the ring and get they attack both Aries and Ion. A big member grabs Aries and lays him out with a massive clothesline and does the same to Ion.

They then grab the World & X Division Championships and leave the arena and get on their bikes and ride off with male gold in their possession.

Refs check on both Aries and Ion

rya666
08-30-2012, 01:05 AM
CURRENT TNA GENESIS 2013 CARD

World Championship Austin Aries VS Winner of the Tournament but Aces & Eights hold the championship

Bully Ray VS Jeff Hardy

Eric Young VS The Monster Abyss

rya666
08-30-2012, 01:53 AM
TNA EXCLUSIVE

General Manager of Impact Wrestling Hulk Hogan has announced that he plans on calling out Aces & Eights this coming episode of Impact also another first round gold rush match will be added for next week in addition to the one that already will take place

Here are the matches
Gold Rush First Round The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe VS The Pope D' Angelo Dinero

Also in the additional first round match it will see Mr. Anderson VS Bobby Roode VS RVD

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Looks good so far bro!

rya666
09-04-2012, 02:20 AM
IMPACT WRESTLING.COM EXCLUSIVE

General Manager The Immortal Hulk Hogan would like to announce that he has some plans to revive the X Division even with this business with Aces and Eights going on and the first step for the plans is the signings of these former X Division wrestlers

Sonjay Dutt
Jay Lethal
Jimmy Rave
Jack Evans
Low Ki
Amazing Red
Jesse Neal
Shannon Moore

rya666
09-06-2012, 04:30 AM
SIDE NOTE

Sorry for the lack of shows but I just completed a weeks worth of work experience and I have been organizing stuff for my holiday next week but all is good and episodes 2 & 3 will be up soonish

Stay Tuned

rya666
09-10-2012, 11:43 PM
IMPACT WRESTLING EP 2

Sinister Rise Above plays as the Impact Wrestling video is shown

Mike Tenay & Tazz welcome the fans to the show

General Manger Hulk Hogan and the male champions of TNA are in the ring with microphones in hand.

Hogan: Aces & Eights get out here you bunch of cowards I have a proposition for you. Those championships don’t belong to you but I am not going to even pretend to think that you will had them over willingly so I have a proposition for you but I am going to let the true World Heavyweight Champion say it.

Aries: You bunch of masked losers who think they can just attack all of us and get away with stealing our belts? We may never be on the same side again but me and these guys here respect Impact Wrestling and we want our belts back so the proposition I am challenging your leader to a match tonight and if I win we get the championships back but if I lose all of your main
members will have championship matches against all of us at Genesis how does that sound?

One member of the Aces & Eights appears on the titron

On the titron A&Es member: We accept but we are going to make an Impact tonight and I will see you in the ring tonight.
Aries and the member stare down

Commercial Break

On the titron a promo airs saying that the new horror is coming to Impact next week

Tazz and Mike talk about how starting week there will be a Gut Check challenge and each week we will have a wrestler tryout for a spot on the roster and Tazz brings up a point about how the “New Horror” could be the first contestant.

Match 1 Gold Rush First Round Samoa Joe beat The Pope D’ Angelo Dinero

Finish: Joe puts Dinero on his shoulders in a Samoan Drop position but Dinero rakes his eyes and lands behind Joe on his feet. Dinero then pushes Joe into the closest corner so that Joe is facing the turnbuckles. Then goes over to the adjacent to it and pulls his knee pads down and then runs at Joe but Joe moves and Dinero hits the turnbuckles knees first. Dinero backs out of the corner right into Joe’s grip and he locks in the Coquina Clutch for the tap out victory.

Joe heads to the back

Backstage

Madison Rayne is bragging to anyone who will listen that she has a victory over the raining Knockout’s Champion Miss Tessmacher. She goes on to say that she deserves to be the number one contender.

Tessmacher comes up from behind and says that if Madison wants to become the number one contender then she should meet her in the ring tonight.

They brawl until security breaks it up

Back to the ring

Match 2 Jeff Hardy beat Abyss by DQ

Finish: Jeff and Abyss are brawling when Bully Ray comes down and gets in the ring and attacks Hardy causing the DQ. They double team him until Eric Young comes down to the ring and together Young and Hardy clear the ring.

Backstage Kurt Angle says that Magnus better watch his back tonight

Commercial Break

Match 3 Madison Rayne beat Knockout’s Champion Miss Tessmacher in a non-title number one contender’s matchup by count out.

Before the match Miss Tessmacher puts her championship on the commentary table and gets in the ring.

Finish: They are brawling and Tessmacher hits a standing dropkick on Rayne which sends her to the mat. Tessmacher is about to follow up when a distinctly female member of Aces & Eights comes running out through the crowd and grabs the championship belt and runs back out.
Back in the ring Tessmacher is distracted and Rayne rolls her up with a handful of tights.

Madison Rayne is the number one contender but the championship is gone.

Both knockouts are confused in the ring

Mike & Tazz talk about how now the Aces & 8s have all the championships in the possession

Backstage

Christopher Daniels & Kazarian are talking with Devon & Zemi Ion

All of them agree that they will go looking for the Aces & Eights and get their championships back but after that it’s the end of this little understanding.

Commercial Break

Backstage Magnus says that if Kurt wants him he can come get him but if Kurt interferes with his next match next week Magnus promises that he will end Angle’s career.

Match 4 Gold Rush first round Bobby Roode beat Mr. Anderson & RVD

Finish: Roode is down and Anderson & RVD brawl near the ropes and RVD gets the better of it and throws Anderson out of the ring. While RVD is looking at Anderson on the ground Roode gets up and runs at RVD and nails a Northern Lariat and covers him for the pin.

Mike and Tazz announce the semi-final matches of the tournament for next week

Magnus VS Samoa Joe

Bobby Roode VS James Storm

Backstage Daniels, Kaz, Ion & Devon find some prospect members of Aces & 8s and beat them down and give them a message for their main members we are coming for our championships.

Back to the ring

Match 5 The Leader of Aces & 8s beat Austin Aires

Finish: Aries knocks the leader with a standing dropkick but it sends him into the ref and both of them fall down. Aries grabs the leader and drags him to one of the corners and climbs to the top rope he is about to go for a 450 when the female masked member coms down and she has the world championship belt in hand she gets on the apron and smacks Aries in the back of the head with the belt which causes him to fall on the ropes and then onto the mat.

She then hides next to the ring and the leader grabs the ref and covers Aries for the 3 count

After the match

Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Zemi Ion, Devon & Miss Tessmacher all come down to the ring.

The four male superstars beat on the leader and Tessmacher and the masked woman have a cat fight on the ground.

All of the main members of Aces & 8s come down and they brawl with Devon, Ion, Daniels & Kazarian

Aries and the leader brawl

Tessmacher & the masked woman brawl

The Aces & 8s come out on top and run up the ramp and other prospect members give them the gold of TNA.

They all pose.

rya666
09-10-2012, 11:47 PM
IMPACT WRESTLING EXCLUSIVE

World Heavyweight Championship Gold Rush Tournament Semi Final Rounds

Samoa Joe VS Magnus

The Cowboy James Storm VS Bobby Roode

Also it has been announced that The Sargent at Arms and the Enforcers of the Aces and 8s will be in action against T.V Champion Devon & Tag Champions Kazarian & Christopher Daniels

On the next Impace

rya666
09-10-2012, 11:51 PM
TNA GENESIS 2013 UPDATED CARD

TNA World Championship Austin Aries VS The Leader of Aces & 8s VS The Winner of the Gold Rush Tournament

TNA World Tag Championships Christopher Daniels & Kazarian VS Two Members of Aces & 8s

TNA X Division Championship Zema Ion VS Member of Aces & 8s

TNA T.V Championship Devon VS Member of Aces & 8s

TNA Knockout's Championship Miss Tessmacher VS Female Member of Aces & 8s VS Madison Rayne

Jeff Hardy VS Bully Ray

The Monster Abyss VS Eric EY Young

rya666
09-12-2012, 10:40 AM
TNA WRESTLING.COM EXCLUSIVE

Impact Wrestling has revealed the identity of the debuting superstar on this weeks Impact here is a video of the man behind the name THE NEW HORROR SAMI CALLIHAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8iixMOXAc

Wars_Raghe
09-19-2012, 08:17 PM
IMPACT REVIEW:

Hey man, first off this is my first review of your show, and it is quite good. The show began with Hulk Hogan coming out and calling out Aces and Eights, an average promo but still very effective as it was the stepping stone of what was to come, he introduced the World Champion, Austin Aries, and Aries cut a SOLID promo. This promo served a purpose and it got a lot of things done. For starters it announced tonight's main event, where the leader of Aces and Eights goes one on one with Austin Aries and if he beats him, the leader gets a championship match at Genesis, and with the Gold Rush tournament currently taking place, it's going to end up in a triple threat match. I wouldnt have the leader face Austin Aries flat out, it would ruin the PPV feel however, the match was set to take place, and Aries also noted that all MEMBERS of Aces and Eights would receive title shots at Genesis, I like this concept, very intriguing,and I'm wondering where you go with this.

Aces and Eights leader agrees to the proposition, and our main event, and quite possibly the future of Genesis would be played out tonight.

We go to a commercial break, and Mike and Tazz reveal that a NEW HORROR is coming next week on IMPACT, really excited that Sami Callihan was the identity of the superstar, he's a great talent, with great in-ring work, so putting him in feuds right from the get go, will be for a great read, and a great review.Tazz and Mike also point out about "Gut Check" as seen on TV, where a new superstar would try out for a TNA Contract. I'm glad you incorporated this into your show, giving some indy talent a chance to shine in your BTB good stuff!

Our first match of the night was a Gold Rush match, where Samoa Joe took on The Pope. Solid match by both competitors, the writing looked a little bit sloppy, in other words the ring work must have been sloppy, I needed more details to envision this match in my mind. We all know Samoa would get the win, but I need details, storytelling is key, and quite frankly although The Pope tapped out, I didnt feel that Samoa Joe was a dominant force coming out of this match. Just a basic match with no story. So next time think about that. Nonetheless, Samoa got the win, and moved on.

We head backstage and Madison Rayne is bragging that she has a victory over the Knockouts Champ, Miss.Tessmacher. Tessmacher comes out, and tells Rayne to meet her in the ring tonight. Good segway to building towards a match leading into tonight, and better yet leading into Genesis. They brawl and security breaks them up, good little tease for the viewers at home for what they're about to see tonight.

Our next match is "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy taking on Abyss. The match ended in DQ, when Abyss and Jeff Hardy brawl until Bully Ray comes down and attacks Jeff Hardy. Abyss and Bully Ray double team Hardy, until Eric Young comes in for the save, and take them out of the ring. This is another problem with the show. NO DETAIL whatsoever on the match, I want to know move by move from the lockup until Bully Ray hits the strike. Storytelling is key, and you need to understand this. I hope next week at IMPACT you change your ways of writing matches, and talk about pinfalls and what not.

We head backstage, and Kurt Angle tells Magnus to watch his back. Ideally, I would want a promo here, what exactly did Kurt Angle say? what was Magnus' reaction? What did he say back? A back and fourth communication between the two would have been gold, and you failed to capitalize on that. It's alright, but another average segment that leads to a possible storyline.

Now here is where we get to the clusterfuck. Madison Rayne takes on Miss Tessmacher, and it says originally that she defeats her by countout. Alright, good little tease heading into Genesis, but during the match writing, you wrote that one of the female Aces and Eights members distracted Tessmacher, and that Madison Rayne rolled her up for the pin. But didnt Rayne win by countout? You gotta stick to the story man, another gripe I had with this show. But moving on...

Mike and Tazz remind the viewers that Aces and Eights are currently holding all championships in hostage. Good filler, to plug in why there is so much animosity between Aces and Eights and IMPACT Wrestling. Good stuff.

We head backstage and Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are conversing with Devon and Zema Ion. Now they're conversing on how they plan to send Aces and Eights a message, regarding their abducted titles. Again I wanted exact words and not a summary of what they were saying. Actions are always followed by a reaction, and this would have been nice to have here in this segment regarding the Tag Team Championship,TV Championship, and the X-Divison Championship. Regardless it was a good plug in for what was to come next.

We head to another commercial break, and following this break,and its another segment between Kurt Angle and Magnus, this time Magnus is on the verbal attack and letting Kurt Angle know if he interferes with his match, it will signal the end of Kurt Angle's career. Good segement, just needed exact words and no summary. Looking forward for where you take this feud.

Our fourth match of the night was another Gold Rush match where Bobby Roode defeated Mr.Anderson and RVD. One gripe I had with all of these matches was the lack of storytelling. It's a recurring offense, and you're a criminal of it. Aha, all jokes aside, you need to capitalize on this. Match writing is just as fun as promo writing. It's an artform, and you'll master it. But simple words like "he's at the ropes, throws him off the turnbuckle and hits the Northern Lariat" doesn't tell me much. In fact it would tell me thats exactly what happened the entire match the second the bell rung. A useful tip would be to add the time of match, to atleast give the readers an idea of how the long the match was, and that your match writing was just an excerpt

Mike and Tazz announce that the Semi Final matches are set for the Gold Rush tourney. Samoa Joe will be taking on Magnus, and Bobby Roode will be taking on James Storm. I'm really emotionally invested in both of these matches. Wondering if Kurt Angle will play a part in the Magnus match, and another straight up classic between Roode and Storm. Looking forward to it.

We head backstage, and Kaz,Daniels,Devon and Ion find a protegy of Aces and Eights, they begin to beat him down to send a message to Aces and Eights. Ideally I'd advise against this, in fact it would be much more better, and it would make Aces and Eights look like a much more formidable faction if Aces and Eights abducted Ion or Devon or Kaz or Daniels, and begin to beat THEM DOWN. Would make them look much more ruthless than they actually are.

Our main event is up, and its the Leader of Aces and Eights taking on the World Champion, Austin Aries. This match gave me a good idea of what was taking place, even though it was just the end. The ref goes down as usual, Aries goes for the 450, before a female member of Aces and Eights smack him with his belt, it sends Aries crushing to the floor, and the leader demands the ref to count the pin. He does, and the Leader of Aces and Eights gets the victory.

BUT YET AGAIN MORE CLUSTERFUCK..

The show should have ended with either an attack from the Leader towards Austin Aries, or an attack from Austin Aries towards the Leader, and maybe Tessmacher coming in for added support. Other than that NO OTHER SUPERSTAR should have came to that ring. You overused Daniels,Ion,Kaz,and Devon. They were in 3 segments, and this was just too much. I do understand the added importance, but finish your show with your MAIN GUY, not your mid tier superstars. So an Austin Aries attack or beat down would have been much better to close the show.

Hulk Hogan was featured only ONCE during the show, and that was the opening promo, that's kind of weak, I think he should have had some backstage segments strategizing with Aries, or atleast furthering the storyline between Aces and Eights and IMPACT Wrestling. The main event was poorly advertised, as it was only mentioned once during the entire show. Austin Aries was featured first and last, we could have had a backstage segment of him warming up, or a backstage segment of Aces and Eights strategizing to heighten more interest towards the MAIN EVENT.

Nonetheless it was an average show, and you could have done MUCH MUCH better. Better match writing, better storytelling, better promos. I think everything in tonight's show could have been much better. So good luck next week on IMPACT, and currently very excited for Genesis, but get me emotionally invested into the show.

Final Grade: B-