PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Carter

Peter Kaymakcian
08-26-2012, 03:07 AM
I know we all hate her, but what if she was behind the Aces and Eights? Think about the twist of her invading her own company to help bolster the ratings? She could call out all these TNA Wrestlers for not being draws and being over paid losers with no charisma. I mean they have been targeting the "top" TNA guys with Bully Ray, Sting, Hogan, Robert Roode, Austin Aries, Jeff Hardy, and James Storm. I think this could be a great twist instead of just using Jeff Jarrett.

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2012, 03:10 AM
Thats a great possibility, ain't going to say it will or will not happen.... but Dixie turning heel would be something no body sees.....

thedag
08-26-2012, 03:38 AM
i don't want it to be her. cause it will give her more tv time.

Sahu
08-26-2012, 08:39 AM
It would be a great...but,I do not want her because she is not a Vince McMahon or Paul Heyman and not even an Eric Bischoff...she cannot carry such a big story on her shoulders...

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-26-2012, 10:26 AM
Dixie on TV means a ratings drop. If she is the owner of the company, why invade your own company? Just fire whoever you want gone?

MachoManFan
08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
I know we all hate her, but what if she was behind the Aces and Eights? Think about the twist of her invading her own company to help bolster the ratings? She could call out all these TNA Wrestlers for not being draws and being over paid losers with no charisma. I mean they have been targeting the "top" TNA guys with Bully Ray, Sting, Hogan, Robert Roode, Austin Aries, Jeff Hardy, and James Storm. I think this could be a great twist instead of just using Jeff Jarrett.

I don't. Especially not after listening to the interview posted in the news part of the main page. Also I don't think having Dixie behind Aces and Eights would make any sense at all. In fact it has the stench of Russo all over it, something that TNA are finally getting aired out of the Impact Zone.

Even Dixie knows she's not great on TV and for the sake of Impact she should be kept out of storylines as much as possible. Her involvement with the Claire Lynch story was about as much as she should ever be seen in a kayfabe sense.

Cabers
08-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Dixie Carter absolute babe. #milf #howya ;)

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2012, 02:10 PM
I like her..... I find her to be a pretty intelligent woman at most times.... Although many will disagree, but she had kept the company alive the 9 years she been in charge.....
I just don't see her turning her back on the fans like this esp with all the big things TNA has plan for BFG....

imswm
08-26-2012, 03:43 PM
What I "hate" is people making blanket assumptions. Dixie's cool by me. Whether you think she's a talented performer or not, there's no question she's the most responsible for providing an alternative product for all these years. And one "we" (okay, seemingly the majority who post here) have easy free access to, weekly.

As for her hotness level touched on by others, I think I covered that all pretty well here: http://www.swmswm.com/SS3.htm Oddly enough, she has yet to phone to accept the extended invitation. LOL

westy
08-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Yeah don't hate on Dixie. Thank god she has helped TNA. We all know what wrestling was like when wcw and ecw weren't around :(

We have an alternative to the WWE and I think she has done a great job. Fan interactions she pops in and says hi. A brilliant job she has done. I hope she's not behind it personally, but it's an intriguing storyline.