PDA

View Full Version : New Members Section

DamonIvey
08-12-2010, 06:23 AM
We should have a section where new members can post a thread where they introduce themselves. Also if they have any questions then they can ask them in thier thread. We can say hello to them and make them feel more apart of the forum.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2011, 12:56 AM
uybvtyrcrcr m mr5tynhjuyub7t5r mnjeiomk,tynjmk,l.
nbrdxtcfgbh

THEKEVINBRAND
12-16-2011, 06:24 AM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/forumdisplay.php?22-Welcome-New-Members

:rolleyes:

did it ever occur to you that IrkenInvader revived this thread, it's more than a year old there wasn't a thread like that before

Tomsta666
12-16-2011, 06:27 AM
did it ever occur to you that IrkenInvader revived this thread, it's more than a year old there wasn't a thread like that before

It didn't at first no. Looking back at it though I relalised, so I've just deleted the post, and your ninjaing bought it back to life! lulz

THEKEVINBRAND
12-16-2011, 06:35 AM
It didn't at first no. Looking back at it though I relalised, so I've just deleted the post, and your ninjaing bought it back to life! lulz

haha he's been going on a random tirade to get his postcount up, but it doesn't work here lol

Sully
12-18-2011, 05:43 PM
haha he's been going on a random tirade to get his postcount up, but it doesn't work here lol

Lol, I was just going to say...he was trying to get his post count up in a spam section? lol.

VanHooliganX
12-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Lol, I was just going to say...he was trying to get his post count up in a spam section? lol.

I believe you don't gain any for posting in this sub-forum. I think the music section is like that as well.