PDA

View Full Version : Samoa Joe's finisher

Charlie Austin
08-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Am i the only one that feels Samoa Joe's muscle buster should almost always be followed by the rear naked choke? Muscle buster for some reason never felt worthy of being a finisher for joe. I don't know it just never felt right. Maybe I am just nuts.

Slivon
08-23-2012, 08:19 PM
How about you try getting hit with a Muscle Buster, you would wish you never made this thread.

Dameduse823
08-23-2012, 08:22 PM
I always thought it was a good finisher, there have been a few times he's hit it and looks like the guy has been knocked out for a minute

Charlie Austin
08-23-2012, 08:44 PM
How about you try getting hit with a Muscle Buster, you would wish you never made this thread.

I never have said it was a bad finisher overall. I just never thought it was right for Joe. It would be like HHH adopting The Last Ride. It would just never feel right for him. I never said it was a bad finisher. Santino's Cobra is a bad finisher. I never believed it was for Joe.

Charlie Austin
08-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Am i the only one that feels Samoa Joe's muscle buster should almost always be followed by the rear naked choke? Muscle buster for some reason never felt worthy of being a finisher for joe. I don't know it just never felt right. Maybe I am just nuts.

"never felt worthy for (specific) Joe"

Sahu
08-23-2012, 09:50 PM
I feel it's a good finisher n the way Joe delivers, make that move look very good...But, I always felt Coquina Clutch suited his wrestling style better than Muscle Buster...

Charlie Austin
08-23-2012, 10:06 PM
I feel it's a good finisher n the way Joe delivers, make that move look very good...But, I always felt Coquina Clutch suited his wrestling style better than Muscle Buster...

Thank you!

Treechstah
08-24-2012, 07:38 AM
the finisher is a great finisher, one of the best in the biz

Cabers
08-24-2012, 01:28 PM
TBH i cant name someone who could do that better, can you?

Lowki
08-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Muscle Buster looks good.

Charlie Austin
08-25-2012, 03:24 PM
I could see a monster big buff dude like Mike knox, ezekial Jackson, Heidenreich ( hope I spelled that right), or Rob Terry pull it off. But Samoa Joe is a Submissionist and should have strictly a submission finisher. IMO