PDA

View Full Version : Jon Jones Scared to Fight Chael

longtimefan
08-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Jon Jones scared to fight chael WOW. Very big mistake on jones part. Chael would of not been in the best shape while Jones was in shape and prepared to fight. Jon must be scared cause everything else was there for him. An unprepared smaller opponent that would came for him and made it good fight. Jon has really hurt his image with the dunk driving and now being scared to fight. Would not be surprised if he loses belt that he is cut. If he would of fought chael and lost and immediate big money rematch would of been there. He had nothing to lose by taking the fight and instead loss standing with the company bosses wow.

Automatic
08-26-2012, 06:28 PM
He should just turn heel. Everybody sees through it.

AWrestlingGod
08-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Jon Jones will be the Floyd Mayweather of the UFC

Iron Ape
08-26-2012, 06:56 PM
I seriously can't wait to hear the crowd eviscerate him when he has his joke of a fight with Belfort. The reverberations from the thunderous booing is liable to make the arena collapse (not that I want to see that, but you get the point).

Robstar
08-26-2012, 06:58 PM
So Machida is injured?

magglis
08-26-2012, 07:00 PM
I seriously can't wait to hear the crowd eviscerate him when he has his joke of a fight with Belfort. The reverberations from the thunderous booing is liable to make the arena collapse (not that I want to see that, but you get the point).
I can't wait to hear what Sonnen has to say

Iron Ape
08-26-2012, 07:11 PM
I can't wait to hear what Sonnen has to say
Your wish is my command. (http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/24/chael-sonnen-jon-jones-ufc-151-video-attack-fight/)

magglis
08-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Your wish is my command. (http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/24/chael-sonnen-jon-jones-ufc-151-video-attack-fight/)
Haha,thanks!I expect more from him to come

Automatic
08-27-2012, 07:45 AM
So Machida is injured?

No, after Jones declined the fight with Chael, Machida also declined to face Jones, as did Rua.
So basically, Vitor Belfort is the #4 pick.

FLWWEFan
08-28-2012, 09:49 AM
No, after Jones declined the fight with Chael, Machida also declined to face Jones, as did Rua.
So basically, Vitor Belfort is the #4 pick.

Belfort is gonna get TKO'ed in the first round. It was intriguing that supposidly Anderson Silva said he would step in and fight Jones but on such short notice I think it was good for that fight not to happen and I think Dana wouldn't want to see that fight happen on short notice and a fight of that caliber I feel they would want to build it up greatly so it would have time to sell more PPV's.

Automatic
08-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Belfort is gonna get TKO'ed in the first round. It was intriguing that supposidly Anderson Silva said he would step in and fight Jones but on such short notice I think it was good for that fight not to happen and I think Dana wouldn't want to see that fight happen on short notice and a fight of that caliber I feel they would want to build it up greatly so it would have time to sell more PPV's.

Maybe, but he sure as hell has more chance than Chael Sonnen.
I don't think Anderson was going to fight Jones. He would've fought an other LHW so save the PPV main event. It would be a ridiculous business move to fight Jones and I don't think he's stupid.
Jones does probably take a cut in pay though and Sonnen will be on this like a hyena so that will also not be good for his PR.