PDA

View Full Version : Is the Pope gone from TNA?

HCollins-TNA1
08-22-2012, 08:04 PM
- Impact Wrestling has officially eliminated The Pope D'Angelo Dinero from the remainder of the 2012 BFG Series due to his injuries. Dinero still had three matches left in the series vs. AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam and Robbie E. ImpactWrestling.com (http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/3720-%E2%80%9CThe-Pope%E2%80%9D-DAngelo-Dinero-Out-Of-2012-BFG-Series) announced that Sting will be making a decision regarding this situation and those matches on Thursday’s Impact Wrestling Live on Spike TV at 8/7c.

Guess time will tell if this is a legit injury angle or if he leaving????

Slivon
08-22-2012, 08:16 PM
No he really had a legit injury or something like that.

LostOmega
08-22-2012, 08:20 PM
It's a legitimate injury. He broke his collarbone at Hardcore Justice if I remember correctly.

tommytopographic
08-23-2012, 08:43 AM
Seems to be a legit injury, the Pope's playing along with the storyline on twitter, i doubt he'd do that if he was getting sacked.
Sad thing is about this injury with the Pope is that its not that big a deal because they aren't really using him anyway. I like a lot of the top talent in tna like AAries, Roode, Bully Ray but iv thought for a good time now that Pope is, if utilised properly, their most charismatic wrestler on the roster.

Xpacfan
08-23-2012, 08:49 AM
Guess time will tell if this is a legit injury angle or if he leaving????

Um...no. He has a legitamite collar bone injury

Cabers
08-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Yea he was jobbing out the BFG series other than that he hasn't made any Impact in TNA since he arrived.

idonutn0
08-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Yea he was jobbing out the BFG series other than that he hasn't made any Impact in TNA since he arrived.

I totally agree. Not worth the time to watch in my opinion.