PDA

View Full Version : Should Impact stay Live after September?

HCollins-TNA1
08-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Should Impact stay live after September? My answer is yes.... A live show is usually always better then taped... As well they show has more room for shock value or non-spoiler happenings....

Look what all have got our attention since TNA went live... The AJ/Dixie/Clarie Lynch/Daniels and Kaz no matter how horrible it was at times it had people talking...
The Aces and 8s another thing which have people talking and speculating on who is involved with this team..
The Roode and Aries feud....
Bound For Glory Series....
The X Division esp during the qaulifing for Ultimate X at Destination X this past July..

LostOmega
08-21-2012, 04:11 PM
I sincerely hope they stay live after September, but I feel it's worth noting that TNA doesn't have the resources and security that WWE does. If they can't keep this momentum going they're going to be forced to go back to taping the shows.

Xpacfan
08-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Sure, how else can we see great moments like Brooke almost slipping off the stage http://serve.mysmiley.net/evilgrin/evilgrin0013.gif (http://www.celebrityfashionarchive.com)

j/k. Yes, of course I hope so

Mckenzie
08-21-2012, 05:17 PM
I prefer it live so we don't see the spoilers.

The_Socal_Guy
08-21-2012, 05:17 PM
All that you have listed would have happened even if they didn't go live. The only true thing to going live is you get to see mistakes made and not as many spoilers. I'm not hating on TNA I like TNA, I also don't think RAW should be three hours when they don't have enough wrestlers to make it work.

HCollins-TNA1
08-21-2012, 05:49 PM
All that you have listed would have happened even if they didn't go live. The only true thing to going live is you get to see mistakes made and not as many spoilers. I'm not hating on TNA I like TNA, I also don't think RAW should be three hours when they don't have enough wrestlers to make it work.
Most likely true.... most would had happen regardless of the live or not.... The big thing with Raw and 3 hours they have the guys, but don't apply them...

SESAfro
08-21-2012, 06:09 PM
The thing about Impact being live is that it feels much better than when it was taped. The crowd was usually dead and not interested. To cover that up they added in pre-recorded pops and it was so noticeable it hurt.

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Stay live. Once I read the spoilers, I don't really feel the excitement when I watch it.

evilgenius780
08-21-2012, 10:00 PM
It's been a long time since I've watched TNA, so I don't know how the live shows have been going, but I think it was a step in the right direction for the company.

Amerinaine
08-21-2012, 10:33 PM
The crowds seem better live. Not canned like it was when it was taped. I'm sorry, but that is the thing with live. I believe that if the crowd is into it, I'm going to be more into it. It was terrible, but the Lynch AJ angle did get people talking, even if it was all negative.

Sahu
08-22-2012, 12:47 AM
they should stay live...they will see the fortunes slowly yet steadily...

monctonvike
08-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Yes it is far better live. The only thing is that sometimes they will film the wrong angle or miss a shot. I am more than happy to live with that, because the shows have been better. The thing is that they will get better at filming live the more often they do it

Cabers
08-22-2012, 02:39 PM
That vote says it for me its a fantastic show live and spoiler free!! Anything can happen!