PDA

View Full Version : TNA Storyline Notes

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Really a grab-bag of various topics regarding TNA's storylines. Please place you input to all or one of the topic if you like.

1) TNA apparently is wrapping up the Claire-AJ storyline due to Claire's release. So this means two things: 1) The baby daddy drama is over 2) There is no way that Claire can be behind A&Es as many people were speculating....Horray and Horray!

As a side note, what did she expect? She is on national TV playing a heel character. What made her believe that not one of the million or so who watch Impact would find out her real identity?

2) The BFG series is coming down to the final four. I am not sure that this is a good or bad thing but I have no idea who is going to face AA at BFG. Here is why: Storm and Joe, who are the top 2 (or in the top 3) in the standings have storylines that have me believing we will see a match at BFG. Storm v Roode which has been, what is seemingly, in the works for months now and Magnus v Joe. Bully Ray's thing with Abyss is either over or on hold, Daniels and AJ are still...still feuding. This leaves Angle, Hardy, RVD, and Anderson freed up. However, it will take a lot of winning in the next 3 weeks or so. Who knows?

3) This Aces and Eights storyline may the the most important storyline in TNA's history. TNA has turned off many people to it's product over the last three years. With everything heading in a positive direction, many of those who lost faith in TNA years ago need a huge show-me moment. I think the fallout to this storyline needs to be it. WWE is not going to be bad forever nor is TNA going to be this good forever. If TNA wants to gain some marketshare in the wrestling business, I believe now is the best chance they will have in a long while.

scribbler_jones
08-19-2012, 10:41 AM
To touch on one of your points, I'm interested in the fallout of Aces and Eights. Come what may with any reveals, I want to see who this storyline introduces as new members of the IMPACT roster (if any.)

Mr_marion81
08-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Ace's & 8'S new members So far Luke Gallows and Wes Brisco and Chris Masters and I For one is glad that the baby mama drama is coming to an end... Better ways to use AJ Styles, I Think and always behind Styles. He should be in the main event seen along with Joe, Angle, Roode, Storm. But I guess that's what happens when u talk ill about someone who was at the time apart of TNA (Hogan)!!!!

Mr_marion81
08-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Can U See AJ Styles vs Austin Aries.......

wrestlingfan66513
08-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Most of the combinations are good, Aries vs AJ is a dream match for the X Division, Aries vs Joe in a great rematch, Arie vs Angle would be great to see and Aries vs Storm is probably the worst out of the 4 but still sounds good.

Cabers
08-19-2012, 03:18 PM
I am delighted they have ended the Claire Lynch angle sweet jesus what a load of shite.

The Phantom Menace
08-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Clair Lynch storyline is dead! Let the church say Amen! Aces& 8's will hopefully come to a satisfying end soon as well. And as for the BFG series remember that last year Bobby Roode came up from the bottom to win & I kind of expect A.J. to do the same. A.J. vs Aries would be a high flying, can you top that super slugfest that'll rival the Shawn vs. Bret Iron Man match from WM 12(if they just let them do what they do best).