PDA

View Full Version : Who's fault is this??

TheBadGuy2090
08-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Firstly this thread is not about bashing TNA.. I love TNA they are doing great they have great talents in their roster like Angle, Joe, Styles and Aries to name a few. They are doing great with their live shows...but somehow i feel like they are repeating the mistakes of WWE. With the Aces & 8's storyline they are just concentrating on fewer people but with this they could have made overlooked midcard like Magnus, Pope etc. involved in this in a big way rather than focusing on Hogan and esp. Brooke Hogan.. REally?? And more importantly m just missing their tag team division they used to have great tag teams great matches..but what now?? What about the TV title being defended every week?? Please give that title to someone like Magnus or Gunner..rather than devon..? Please get rid of Robbie E.. :) I just want Tna to concentrate on other storylines also alongwith their main event just like old days before its too late :)
Thoughts??

lewism173
08-19-2012, 09:00 AM
once aces and eights is over it will be more wide spread across the whole company. Just wait a couple weeks and the tag division will be improved, TV title has been dropped a bit but I feel they are getting there main event sorted out and focusing on building the main story lines the knockouts and the x division. Robbie E is a good heel . There using Magnus quite well.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-19-2012, 09:40 AM
once aces and eights is over it will be more wide spread across the whole company. Just wait a couple weeks and the tag division will be improved, TV title has been dropped a bit but I feel they are getting there main event sorted out and focusing on building the main story lines the knockouts and the x division. Robbie E is a good heel . There using Magnus quite well.

Once As&Es AND the BFG series is over. Everything else you said I completely agree with. Only so much you can fit in two hours a week.

DK Wrestling Savior
08-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Firstly this thread is not about bashing TNA.. I love TNA they are doing great they have great talents in their roster like Angle, Joe, Styles and Aries to name a few. They are doing great with their live shows...but somehow i feel like they are repeating the mistakes of WWE. With the Aces & 8's storyline they are just concentrating on fewer people but with this they could have made overlooked midcard like Magnus, Pope etc. involved in this in a big way rather than focusing on Hogan and esp. Brooke Hogan.. REally?? And more importantly m just missing their tag team division they used to have great tag teams great matches..but what now?? What about the TV title being defended every week?? Please give that title to someone like Magnus or Gunner..rather than devon..? Please get rid of Robbie E.. :) I just want Tna to concentrate on other storylines also alongwith their main event just like old days before its too late :)
Thoughts??

What's wrong with D-Von being TV Champ? He's over and he's doing pretty darn good as a singles wrestlers.

NightWolf
08-19-2012, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lo8FeZwABk

Cabers
08-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Chill out buddy they have a couple of big storylines happening atm and eventually it will all end at BFG.

bartish2
08-19-2012, 07:27 PM
robbie e is just a ripoff of zak ryder... both suck anyways they should both be fired

Sahu
08-19-2012, 11:24 PM
The problem they have is only 2hours of air time...if it is feasible they should start at least one more hour for main stories....

n I liked Devon vs Kaz match...even i fell disappointed with their tag division now....

HCollins-TNA1
08-20-2012, 12:06 AM
A 2nd show be it 1 or 2 hours is needed.... or just add Xplosion here in States... I believe last week on the Impact post show they mention they adding Xplosion on there Youtube channel....

Amerinaine
08-20-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm fine if TNA wants to ditch the Robbie E and Robbie T characters. They aren't that good, and Robbie E isn't all that good in the ring.

Devon is fine in the TV Title spot. It was a mistake to say it would be defended on TV every week, but mistakes happen. He still sees enough TV time to make the Belt Relevant.

I like the Aces and Eights angle, and that is in spite of Hogan. Everything else has been working in this angle.

Brooke Hogan isn't as annoying as I thought she would be, although she needs new intro music. Pop isn't my sort of thing.

The mid-cards are just fine.

More focus needs to happen on the X-Division and the Knockouts Division. This is one area that TNA could market the hell out of for being better than the WWE, yet they don't. EVER. They need to start.

Sahu
08-20-2012, 02:42 AM
More focus needs to happen on the X-Division and the Knockouts Division. This is one area that TNA could market the hell out of for being better than the WWE, yet they don't. EVER. They need to start.

Add tag team division as well....

Xpacfan
08-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Thoughts??

I agree with most of your concerns. If TNA had held out and waited for Tammy Terrell, she would have made more sense to GM the Knockouts given her past history of GM of ECW. You're absolutely right about the TV title, but its not because Devon is bad...its more because its defense is inconsistant and they are not taking advantage of all the unused talent on their roster. The guys you listed are great examples of this and if they actually put them full time into the running for the title then that would create guarenteed television time for more talents.

I say don't get rid of Robbie E. but repackage him to warrent a push. The guy definately has the charisma to go far in the business but its time that we see his raw in ring skills and for him to be taken as a legitimate contender for the World title.

I think part of the problem is is that TNA is dragging out storylines and focusing too much on them. This AJ Styles and Daneils angle has been developing since last year and the it feels like they spend the majority of the show focusing on the Aces & Eights angle instead equally dividing up television time to other angles or competition.