PDA

View Full Version : Tna is not an indy promotion

Treechstah
08-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Ok, I have been noticing alot of love and support for TNA, but I have also been noticing alot of out right "for no reason" Hate on the tna product even when the product is doing great. Now before i get into it i will be the first to say, I like both the wwe and tna, i was a wwe fan first before tna obviously. So i will say tna has its moments when they are not on point, but wrestling product or for that matter what production company doesnt? To simply hate on another company of to downright talk bad on it is past petty. Im so tired of hearing about TNA being an "INDY" promotion. Ok look......This is so simple..it's ridiculous. TNA IS A "WRESTLING COMPANY.....i will say it again for the marks..... IT IS A WRESTLING COMPNAY!

TNA is famous on a NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL SCALE. THEY HAVE MANY FANS AND IS DEVELOPING ITS PRODUCT. they have many sponsors, they are marketing thier products and much more. They may not have as much history and legacy as the wwe (obviously because tna is a much younger company) but they are VERY LEGIT based WRESTLING COMPANY. Labeling it as an "glorified indy promotion" is past ridiculous. if thats the case....you mind aswell say that the wwe is an over-rated past its glory days indy promotion with billion of dollars. Its stupid. Majority of the indy promotions are mostly territory, and limited. TNA is unlimited and they are expanding, and is the second biggest WRESTLING COMPANY IN THE WORLD behind the WWE. That says alot, ITs way past being an "indy" so how could wwe marks say that? i hate bashings. if you talk, then talk real, if not then dont talk at all. so with that being said..its not a indy promotion..its a darn wrestling company! like it or not!

Automatic
08-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Is this about CM Punk?

Treechstah
08-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Is this about CM Punk?

Yes, but a lot of marks have been repeating what punk has said and so i guess since it sounds cool (although it's a bamafied comment) I have came across alot of comments similar to punks since he said that!

Automatic
08-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Yes, but a lot of marks have been repeating what punk has said and so i guess since it sounds cool (although it's a bamafied comment) I have came across alot of comments similar to punks since he said that!

Ignore it. It will blow over.

thesubverse
08-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Why waste your own time and energy being butthurt over someone else's opinion, particularly random people on the internet you don't know? Just like what you like and don't worry about it.

Tommy Thunder
08-18-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm a WWE fan through an through. Not a fan of TNA.

Just because CM Punk says that TNA is an indy company, and just because a few "marks" are apparently agreeing with him (not seen any personally) doesn't mean it's true.
You sound a little butt-hurt. Just let it blow over man. It's hardly something to get ahead of steam over.

Treechstah
08-18-2012, 12:40 PM
naw ...I aint butthurt over nothin...just saying that Im tired of hearing it. Did I say that Im losing any sleep over it or my life cease to exist over it? DID I?. ..NO I DON't THINK SO. this is a wrestling forum and Im purely stating my opinion. I dont swing that way unlike many of you, and bieng butt-hurt is gay as hell. Im marking this only to state my opinion on that matter, so saying dont worry about it...TRUST that IM NOT, but on the same token It's annoying seeing it! to all three of you can STFU! apparently you are probably the same "Marks". you can tell me not to worry about it without insulting me. so in return you 3 can go eat a d**!

Automatic
08-18-2012, 12:48 PM
naw homie...I aint butthurt over nothin...just saying that Im tired of hearing it. Did I say that Im losing any sleep over it or my life cease to exist over it? DID I?. ..NO I DON't THINK SO. this is a wrestling forum and Im purely stating my opinion. I dont swing that way unlike many of you, and bieng butt-hurt is gay as hell. Im marking this only to state my opinion on that matter, so saying dont worry about it...TRUST that IM NOT, but on the same token It's annoying seeing it! to all three of you can STFU! apparently you are probably the same "Marks". you can tell me not to worry about it without insulting me. so in return you 3 can go eat a d**!

And then you made a complete fool of yourself.

Treechstah
08-18-2012, 12:49 PM
And then you made a complete fool of yourself.

How did I do that. This is a thread isnt it. and I wasnt talking about YOU, i was talking about the other 3. They INSULTED ME FIRST,so how on earth did i make a fool of myself? Please answer that "DUDE". so KNOW, they all are fools, and if ur calling me one then u are one too. the first reply that you gave me was cool "let it blow over", because you kept it sweet and simple without insulting me or my opinion. but the others didnt, so how does that make you look?

and to you wwe marks need to stop copying and jocking the "butthurt" phrase, because that was meant for WWE MArks a long time ago from TNA fans. i guess it sounds cool tho. I was using that same phrase two years ago...come up with new original material and stop using the phrases that were read or were insulted with? lol

Automatic
08-18-2012, 12:55 PM
How did I do that. This is a thread isnt it. and I wasnt talking about YOU, i was talking about the other 3. They INSULTED ME FIRST, so KNOW, they all are fools, and if ur calling me one then u are one too.

and to you wwe marks need to stop copying and jocking the "butthurt" phrase, because that was meant for WWE MArks a long time ago from TNA fans. i guess it sounds cool tho. I was using that same phrase two years ago...come up with new original material and stop using the phrases that were read or were insulted with? lol

Yeah, I know that and I said to ignore it. You don't have to reply to it.

Treechstah
08-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I know that and I said to ignore it. You don't have to reply to it.

ok i understand !

Sahu
08-18-2012, 01:10 PM
It is not just any indy territory..that's why I'm watching it sitting in India weekly along with WWE....where as I never knew before joing EWN about many other promotions....

Bodom
08-18-2012, 01:16 PM
To be a devils advocate here, TNA is technically an Indy. As well as WWE, ROH, and every promotion in the US not controlled by the NWA.

Bodom
08-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Reading both of these, I think it's fair to say that you are butt-hurt.

Let's move on and quit adding fuel to the fire eh?

Bodom
08-18-2012, 01:28 PM
And Treechstah, I understand and get that you're passionate, but let's dial it back a notch.

Tommy Thunder
08-18-2012, 01:31 PM
Let's move on and quit adding fuel to the fire eh?

Sorry man.

SilverGhost
08-18-2012, 01:57 PM
So much asspain over an opinion.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-18-2012, 02:40 PM
To be a devils advocate here, TNA is technically an Indy. As well as WWE, ROH, and every promotion in the US not controlled by the NWA.

By most people's definition, the NWA would be an Indy promotion too.

The definition is just too fluid and everyone's is different.

Bodom
08-18-2012, 02:58 PM
By most people's definition, the NWA would be an Indy promotion too.

The definition is just too fluid and everyone's is different.

I was referring to the original meaning of Independent Promotion. In case you weren't aware, "Indy" was a term used to describe promotions that would operate outside of territories sanctioned by the NWA.

HCollins-TNA1
08-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Really one would have to judge where every promotion is at as of main-stream media mostly TV and radio and internet, title defenses aboard and internationally, touring schedules, number of wrestlers and employees and etc.....
1. WWE, is far ahead with viewer-ship TV, internet and etc, and several international tours a year, then WWE probably have one of the most loaded talent pools as well as number of agents workers and etc..
2. TNA, would be 2nd with maybe 3 or 3 tours out of the USA, a healthy TV and internet fan base, as for wrestlers and backstage producers is much less then the WWE..
3. NWA, they are made up of several regional based promotions with TV, internet and IPPV deals, loaded roster from major Indy names to huge names that was once in TNA or WWE or ROH, International promotions..
4. RoH, They have a decent TV and internet, although rarely out of the USA other then maybe Canada, tour scheduling more lax..

Cabers
08-18-2012, 03:47 PM
I have to say since the OP this thread has taking a turn drastically!!

anon316
08-18-2012, 03:51 PM
So much asspain over an opinion.

aha! i see what you did there.

mitch176
08-18-2012, 04:55 PM
I have to say since the OP this thread has taking a turn drastically!!

I was going to comment on the thread and then find myself transfixed by your sig... God bless you good sir.

As for TNA being an "Indy" promotion, as previously mentioned the term is too loose to apply it nowadays.

HCollins-TNA1
08-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Indy in my opinion is a company based in one state or area, that runs one card a month or such as...

FXK2I
08-19-2012, 08:08 AM
It seems to me that CM Punk enjoys speaking his mind a little too much. He is basically instigating via Twitter.

Just ignore his comments because Punk just wants to be in the "spotlight" everywhere.