PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR NEWS!!!!! BAUTISTIA HEADING TO TNa

drempunk
08-18-2012, 01:31 AM
Now some of you may not believe this if you don't I don't care but I just word from my uncle who world out with him at golds gym in Los Angeles that the animal might appear at bound for glory I was told to stay silent but I just couldn't help it by the money i heard the money he gets for bound for glory makes Brock deal look fair what are your thoughts people and again this legit I've actually met him a lot and seen him work out a lot with my uncle

gravesismizfan
08-18-2012, 01:45 AM
Your comments me me think
Are you out of ur f. Mind
First off u spelled Batista wrong secondly he hates tna

The Piper
08-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Na na na na, Na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!!!!

Krysys
08-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Ok, after reading this it makes me believe

A. You are a troll, and not a very good one.

B. We are supposed to believe that Batista would get a deal better than Lesnar? Or at least in the same area? BS bro.

InB4TheLock

HCollins-TNA1
08-18-2012, 02:06 AM
I think we have a new kid on the block????

Rather what he said is true or not is another story.....

Peter Kaymakcian
08-18-2012, 02:42 AM
Okay lets guess what word(s) I'm thinking of right now. Its a male cow and rhymes with spit

Sahu
08-18-2012, 02:43 AM
TNA will not pay that much amount to Bautista...lols!!!

Dameduse823
08-18-2012, 02:47 AM
Now some of you may not believe this if you don't I don't care but I just word from my uncle who world out with him at golds gym in Los Angeles that the animal might appear at bound for glory I was told to stay silent but I just couldn't help it by the money i heard the money he gets for bound for glory makes Brock deal look fair what are your thoughts people and again this legit I've actually met him a lot and seen him work out a lot with my uncle

Does TNA even have that much cash?

FLWWEFan
08-18-2012, 04:18 AM
Batista is making his MMA debut on October 6th. He doesn't have time for wrestling right now. Nor do I believe he would go to TNA.

TheBritishInvasion
08-18-2012, 05:23 AM
ahhh the old "my uncle knows him so it's all true" gag, you sir are a funny man....