PDA

View Full Version : Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio Tag Team Champions?

AWrestlingGod
08-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio tag teaming has got me thinking that these two could make a potentially amazing tag team, two legends of Mexico can really bring some life to the tag team division and I would love to see them feud with the likes of the prime-time players, or even the USOs, these two could tag team and this may lead to a match at Wrestlemania with each other..

Side-note: I also like Cody Rhodes and Miz as a tag team, two former great tag team champions, both still young can also be a great tag team as well.

thoughts

Sahu
08-18-2012, 02:47 AM
That would be good in many ways..

1.That'll help Sincara adopting WWE's style (I mean who's better than Rey to teach him the E's style??)
2. We can have an amazing tagteam
3. It will bring back prestige to titles (hopefully)

I would love to see them going against Epico/Primo man that would be insane...

However I want USOs to shine more yaar..I love them like anything...they are born tagteam...

FLWWEFan
08-18-2012, 04:35 AM
They certainly would be fun to watch as a team, and then they could go to feuding with one another which would be even better if you ask me. Although I want to believe the WWE is gonna start to get away from putting two higher level superstars to pair up.

Mr. Ziggles
08-18-2012, 07:57 AM
I thought about this the other week, and to me it is a win win, as it helps get Cara over and adapt to WWE style, and it helps preserve Rey's knee.

Then when they're done they can have Rey put over Cara.

Great One
08-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Do you think after their tag team regin they'll make Rey heel? I think that would be kinds cool but I don't think they would

bartish2
08-18-2012, 10:21 AM
that would be awesome. the PTP & kingston/truth are boring.

ewantu2
08-18-2012, 12:48 PM
WWE would be dumb not to do this everyone would care about tag team championships again.

Dubs
08-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Like FLWWEFan said, they'll be fun to watch as a tag team and this can be planting the seeds of a Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara feud. I would love it if they were to tag team, capturing the tag team titles and also with Rey Mysterio turning heel which we'll see a heel Rey Mysterio taking on Sin Cara later down the line. I'm all for it.

SilverGhost
08-18-2012, 02:06 PM
-Rey Mistico team up and gets along with the fans
-Rey Mistico wins the tag straps
-Rey Mistico has a lengthy reign
-Rey Mistico gets ambushed by The Ascension
-Rey Mistico lose the straps to The Ascension
-They have their rematches but fail in regaining
-Rey blames Mistico and beats him up turning heel

^^^

What do you think?

AWrestlingGod
08-18-2012, 03:12 PM
-Rey Mistico team up and gets along with the fans
-Rey Mistico wins the tag straps
-Rey Mistico has a lengthy reign
-Rey Mistico gets ambushed by The Ascension
-Rey Mistico lose the straps to The Ascension
-They have their rematches but fail in regaining
-Rey blames Mistico and beats him up turning heel

^^^

What do you think?

Perfect have Rey Mysterio turn on him and claim to be the greatest luchador ever, and have him try to out do Sin Cara for a few weeks, but have him keeping being outdone in some fashion. Eventually Rey Mysterio gets mad and feels turned on by the fans for cheering for what he thinks is a Rey Mysterio wannabe who wants to steal his spotlight, so he tries to prove at Wrestlemania who is the better luchador...

Simple yet Brilliant

Cabers
08-18-2012, 03:18 PM
That would be good in many ways..

1.That'll help Sincara adopting WWE's style (I mean who's better than Rey to teach him the E's style??)
2. We can have an amazing tagteam
3. It will bring back prestige to titles (hopefully)

I would love to see them going against Epico/Primo man that would be insane...

However I want USOs to shine more yaar..I love them like anything...they are born tagteam...

Fully agree with you it woud be an amazing team and them against primo and epico would be straight up insane to watch.

#wewanthawkins&reks

Mr Punk
08-19-2012, 06:21 PM
They could be a pretty decent tag team if they are indeed pointed toward that. I still want to see Rey vs Hunico at some point though.

gohan
08-20-2012, 12:27 AM
i thought rey mysterio and sin cara didnt like each other