PDA

View Full Version : Name your favorite and least favorite moments in TNA BFG history!!

TheGreatOne
08-17-2012, 10:02 PM
With TNA's biggest ppv event coming right after the next ppv No Surrender. I thought it would be cool to share your favorite and least favorite moments in the ppvs history. Certainly you've saw some great moments along with moments you wish didn't happen. It happens on every ppv including WWE's Wrestlemania. Name as many as you wish for both sides. Underline, bold, or something to put as your least fav/fav moment in the ppvs history. May provide some hype for the ppv as well.

My favs:
AJ defeats Sting BFG 09
Sting defeats Jarrett BFG 06
Eric isn't fired BFG 06
Kim wins first KO's title BFG 07
Sky wins KO's title BFG 11

Least favs:
Nash no shows(heart condition night before event) BFG 05
Roode loses BFG 11
Angle vs Morgan BFG 09
Jeff Hardy turn coats BFG 10

Just a name of few.....

Treechstah
08-18-2012, 09:01 AM
Every Year at Bound For glory, something always happen, some sort of twist or someone turning, that is what i like most about BOUND FOR GLORY...the mystery behind it. But my most favorite moment was when Jeff hardy turned heel and was revealed as the leader of "They" and became the champion for Immortal. Now I was never a jeff hardy fan, but a heel jeff hardy "the antichrist of wrestling" was the best Heel Gimmick I have seen in a very loooooong time. Jeff was so awesome with that gimmick, it was not to be messed with. I wish one day he would return to that gimmick and theme song "another me" was just off the hook to match with the character. That was my most favorite.

Dubs
08-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Favorite moments: AJ Styles vs Sting at BFG 09. It was a great match and could have been a great way for Sting to retire from the business which was putting over TNA's biggest star and putting on a great performance. It was similar to Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair at Wrestlemania 24.

Least favorite moments: Bobby Roode losing against Kurt Angle for the TNA World title at BFG 11. It could have been a great win for Bobby Roode. They hyped Bobby Roode as the next biggest thing and the top guy in TNA but him losing was really a sour, anti-climatic moment that kinda annoyed me. Bobby Roode should have won that match. Luckily Bobby Roode was able to work his way at the top as a heel and finally get his TNA World title reign along with being the longest reigning TNA World Heavyweight champion in history.

rws1234
08-18-2012, 12:34 PM
my least favorite moment is everything.

SilverGhost
08-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Least favorite: Oh god....BFG '10. More specifically "They". No one new. Just some guys put together and go "we are heels now!"

Cabers
08-18-2012, 03:42 PM
My least favourite moment is 2012 BFG Claire Lynch AJ Styles Baby daddy storyline thats in the series. I mean good god did they hire a writer from Jerry Springer or something?