PDA

View Full Version : WWE Stable

Slivon
08-17-2012, 02:30 PM
If you had the chance to make your own WWE stable who would be in it?

You could pick one person for WWE champ, World Heavyweight champ, US champ, Intercontinental champ, Divas champ, and one person for the Manager spot. Also two people for the Tag champs. For the manager you can pick anyone that has ever been in the WWE and is still alive. You can also pick the group theme song and name. The superstars in the championship spots have to be current WWE superstars.

My stable would have:
WWE champ- JTG
World champ- Drew McIntyre
Divas champ- Kaitlyn
US champ- Heath Slater
Inter. champ- Damien Sandow
Tag champs- Prime Time Players
Manager- Edge
Theme- Wastleland by 10 Years
Stable Name- The Cartel

So who would yours be? Let's talk about that.

TheGreatOne
08-17-2012, 07:32 PM
JTG WWE champion? More like Damien Sandow. Edge wouldn't want to be on the road.

Slivon
08-17-2012, 07:41 PM
JTG WWE champion? More like Damien Sandow. Edge wouldn't want to be on the road.
I'm pretty sure it is create your own stable, I don't really give a fuck if you don't agree with what I won't because once again it is about creating your own stable.

Charlie Austin
08-18-2012, 02:33 PM
I guess anything with big show in it :/

Charlie Austin
08-22-2012, 01:16 PM
after a few days of thought. My stable would be Big show (as leader), Sakamoto Kelly kelly, with HBK as manager. The team name I would choose is Thunder Bullets. The theme would be Leonard Cohen - Banjo

Shaz11
08-22-2012, 01:18 PM
LOL. Dude JTG would never be WWE Champion, anyway I'm a huge JTG fan so I wouldn't mind seeing that!

My stable would have:
WWE champ- Daniel Bryan
World champ- CM Punk
Divas champ- Paige
US champ- Wade Barrett
Inter. champ- Dolph Ziggler
Tag champs- Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre
Manager- Edge
Theme- We Takin Ova - DJ Khaled
Stable Name- The Elite (Too lazy to think of one lol)