PDA

View Full Version : Joey Styles *SPOILS* NXT Elimination: Who Cares?

Rich Cranium
11-17-2010, 02:53 PM
The following was reported by Ryan Clark:

Before WWE NXT ended last night, Joey Styles had apparently had enough and blew the ending of the show, posting the following on Twitter…

"Oh the hell with this, this show was taped over three hours ago. Aksana was eliminated. Who cares?"

"I can't watch this episode any more."

Yes I spoiled the end of this awful episode. Tweet your complaints to me @joeystyles.

WWE immediately apologized for Styles, posting the following…

WWE apologizes for @JoeyStyles' tweet spoiling tonight's @WWENXT elimination. His actions were unprofessional & unacceptable

I say "Who Cares !" Do you care or think Joey should be suspended?

Dameduse823
11-17-2010, 02:56 PM
He'll get a slap on the wrist and sent back to his corner, its not like he tweeted what their gonna do with Cena. And besides, was anyone surprised or upset that she got eliminated? I've only seen her on raw with goldust and I knew she wasn't gonna be around long

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 02:57 PM
The following was reported by Ryan Clark:

Before WWE NXT ended last night, Joey Styles had apparently had enough and blew the ending of the show, posting the following on Twitter…

"Oh the hell with this, this show was taped over three hours ago. Aksana was eliminated. Who cares?"

"I can't watch this episode any more."

Yes I spoiled the end of this awful episode. Tweet your complaints to me @joeystyles.

WWE immediately apologized for Styles, posting the following…

WWE apologizes for @JoeyStyles' tweet spoiling tonight's @WWENXT elimination. His actions were unprofessional & unacceptable

I say "Who Cares !" Do you care or think Joey should be suspended?

He definitely would. He should've never spoiled the elimination not that I care for the NXT show but some people do. Just saying.

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Hell no! I don't watch that show anyway. I don't think he should tweet about the show at all.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 02:59 PM
He'll get a slap on the wrist and sent back to his corner, its not like he tweeted what their gonna do with Cena. And besides, was anyone surprised or upset that she got eliminated? I've only seen her on raw with goldust and I knew she wasn't gonna be around long

I knew she was going to get eliminated in the first place. She could hardly speak English and cannot wrestle. But then again, thats Maryse! Just saying.

wallyman
11-17-2010, 03:36 PM
come on man this is a work....do u think a wwe employee knowing how harsh wwe is would spoil a show....no shit they wont...fuck joey styles...he annoys me...

AllDay7
11-17-2010, 03:45 PM
come on man this is a work....do u think a wwe employee knowing how harsh wwe is would spoil a show....no shit they wont...fuck joey styles...he annoys me...

I would rather listen to Joey Styles than Michael Cole.

KSTornado
11-17-2010, 03:49 PM

I'd rather listen to Vickie than those two and I wish someone would donkey punch that twat.

xAzureSkye
11-17-2010, 04:20 PM
I care -.-

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Bring back JR!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 04:28 PM
I wish someone would donkey punch that twat.

Not only do you get the quote of the day award you also get the http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuV7UcX5yOMSnFZ6Q6FYFBtnJV16r5F ejZwewIGe3ozJ-aAziLDg

good job!!!!!!

U MAD???

KSTornado
11-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Nope, not mad at all.

H.B.K
11-17-2010, 06:32 PM
His contract is supposed to expire this month, anyone see a release coming?

old school is cool
11-17-2010, 06:43 PM
i hate nxt with a passion but joey styles didn't have to ruin the ending of the show. i don't think its a big deal for him to get suspended but you never know with wwe sometimes.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Styles to TNA? Nah! then again, Dixie might like the little trooper!

el gabo
11-17-2010, 10:15 PM

Hell!!!! you like Cena.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Hell!!!! you like Cena.

Wow! Your get the IWC genius award! Congrats, boiiii!

old school is cool
11-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Wow! Your get the IWC genius award! Congrats, boiiii!

something tells me that you are trying to act like wwtna.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 10:26 PM
something tells me that you are trying to act like wwtna.

What? and bet banned, nah, this is just me dude!

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Nothing wrong with being yourself!

What a rush! - Vintage Road Warriors

old school is cool
11-17-2010, 10:41 PM
Nothing wrong with being yourself!

What a rush! - Vintage Road Warriors

do you have to have a gimmick on this website? if so then i'm boring.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Never understood forum gimmicks.

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Never understood forum gimmicks.

Maybe it a way to get a laugh? or do you feel it is cumbersome?

wallyman
11-17-2010, 11:40 PM

hey michael cole is good man...i am serious....and were suppose to hate him so he is doing his job lol

Bodom
11-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Maybe it a way to get a laugh? or do you feel it is cumbersome?

Funny in small doses, but sometime people go overboard

Splattered-Dreams
11-18-2010, 12:07 AM
Havent bothered to read through, but good on Joey - he's the unscripted loose cannon of wrestling commentary, he shouldnt have to be dealing with this circus.. I blame WWE for expecting Styles to go along with this utter tripe.

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 12:10 AM
That lose cannon gimmick can cost you your job, straight up boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 12:19 AM
That lose cannon gimmick can cost you your job, straight up boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

True, but its so refreshing!

Hannah
11-18-2010, 12:19 AM
I wonder what the punishment is going to be..I'm thinking a slap on the wrist, OR on the extreme cases a suspension (which is crazy).

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Perhaps a temporary ban from WWE.COM

OMG! - Vintage Joey Styles

Splattered-Dreams
11-18-2010, 12:32 AM
Perhaps a temporary ban from WWE.COM

its painstakingly obvious that he wants to leave the company, he;s calculating his own demise:p

Bodom
11-18-2010, 12:33 AM
its painstakingly obvious that he wants to leave the company, he;s calculating his own demise:p

So......are we gonna get another Styles shoot?

Splattered-Dreams
11-18-2010, 12:41 AM
God knows. I'm sure it will come, probably after he's left the company

Bodom
11-18-2010, 12:42 AM
It would be all sorts of awesome

Splattered-Dreams
11-18-2010, 12:57 AM
A joint Paul. E and Styles shoot would be the granddaddy of all shoots

Bodom
11-18-2010, 01:03 AM
A joint Paul. E and Styles shoot would be the granddaddy of all shoots

I just nerdgasmed ALL in my pants

http://www.moviecritic.com.au/images/jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg

Splattered-Dreams
11-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Way ahead of ya!

red-fishy
11-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Joey Styles is a major ass

AGEOFFALL
11-18-2010, 05:37 AM
It's the Divas version of NXT. No big deal.

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Yes he sure idc about it but some people do and Idc cuz AJ is still going lol

Splattered-Dreams
11-18-2010, 09:14 AM
Joey Styles is a major ass

O rly? Why's that?

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 09:27 AM

Yea right he diss tna last week

mr_tweek
11-18-2010, 09:46 AM
Here's what WWE needs to do: put NXT on the website for weekly viewing, and start airing FCW on Tuesdays. I'd rather watch the up and comer matches than NXT challenges.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 09:50 AM
Here's what WWE needs to do: put NXT on the website for weekly viewing, and start airing FCW on Tuesdays. I'd rather watch the up and comer matches than NXT challenges.

Every Saturday they used to air FCW on TV down here. Was actually pretty good

mr_tweek
11-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Every Saturday they used to air FCW on TV down here. Was actually pretty good

I've been watching some of the matches on YouTube and would really like to see more. It seems to be a lot more wrestling than promos and backstage segments (which is what RAW and TNA are turning into. I don't catch Smackdown as much as I'd like so I can't comment).

WilliamJames
11-18-2010, 10:28 AM
I had no idea that Joey Styles was even still employed by the WWE. Personally, I hate the guy. I ran into him once an he was just a stuck-up snob. But his comments are usually fact an he feeds off the reactions of the fans. Once you get hooked on to the internet an then you spend every waking minute feeding people information then you will find yourself starting to develop that Smarky personality that so many IWC'S have present within their members. You have your haters, your truth seekers, and from what I have witnessed here... Ass kissers who have to kiss ass to earn others friendships instead of just doing it the old fashioned way an winning them over by just being themselves. I hope Joey Styles gets fired. That would just mean that he made the WWE feel butt hurt about what was supposed to be their highest rated show (Never happened) an it keeps getting bashed one after the other!

As for him joining TNA? I would not rule this out really... There are people in TNA right now that bashed TNA an went on to get a job with them or was called in for Try-out matches. If they believe he can bring them ratings in some f'ed up kind of way then TNA will snag him up an put him on their announcing table, (possibly doing away with the other guy) an re-create the ECW announce team. Which would be STUPID.

Just look at BTLS. He was so far up WWE's butt an then suddenly he's apart of TNA. I think ANYone could join TNA.

Lance Storm
11-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Apparently, no one did care, that's why it got taken off the air and thrown on wwe.com. Nothing was better than the original Tough Enough

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 08:06 PM
joey styles is an amazing man with an amazing charisma i enjoyed listening to him calling them matches
wwe thought joey styles was just some regular cute little face commentator but they got their foot on the water bcuz it turns out joey styles is no one who u cant fool around with
btw he was pissed bcuz his crush aksana lost.

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Apparently, no one did care, that's why it got taken off the air and thrown on wwe.com. Nothing was better than the original Tough Enough

Yes, Tough Enough was special. Are you excited about next years season premiere?