PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany?

The Piper
08-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Honestly when they announced a "special ref" for the KO's Title match on Impact! I thought it would be Brooke Hogan, but was very surprised too see that it was former WWE diva Tiffany. What do you think? good or bad debut? I honestly think that TNA needs a new Knockout on the roster, because the old ones are kind of just sitting in the locker room.

Mr. Ziggles
08-17-2012, 05:15 AM
Isn't she the one that beat up Drew McIntyre?

Anyway, to me the KO roster could do with a bit of a boost, since I think there are only about five of them ATM, but Tiffany seems to be a bit of a step back for a show where 'wrestling matters'.

To me that boost could be quite easily achieved by reinstating some of KOs that seem to have just vanished, like Sarita.

If they are going to go the WWE route with their division then they should try and get Kelly Kelly, since as far as I can tell she has no interest in returning to WWE full time, so the light schedule of TNA would be good for her.

So long as Teshmacher is seen weekly I'm happy though ;).

Automatic
08-17-2012, 06:35 AM
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9295/taryncleavage2.jpg

Cleavage.

lewism173
08-17-2012, 06:38 AM
they were saying she was in a movie and madison rayne was challenging brooke hogan on twitter not Tiffany so it mite just be a one off(plz god)

tdp
08-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Meh, it was lackluster at best. She looked real nice though.

The Piper
08-17-2012, 11:56 AM
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9295/taryncleavage2.jpg

Cleavage.
Pretty much summed it up there, I almost forgot that wrestling was happening next to her :D

Mckenzie
08-17-2012, 12:21 PM
I thought it was a really good debut. Tessmacher had a rematch clause against Madison who cheated to win the title with the help of Earl. So a replacement was necessary. She will fit in well with the rest of the knockouts. She is not bad in the ring and a great actress. Hope to see her do amazing in the future of Impact Wrestling.

BadAndy
08-17-2012, 12:31 PM
There was no reaction when she came out, just like I had no clue who she was when she came out. I had to look her up and see that it was Tiffany. She doesn't even really look like what I remember Tiffany looking like. It could be that she was on the ECW brand and I never was home to watch that. Not sure really. Overall she had curves but I could care less that she was the guest ref.

body slam
08-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Make her the no nonsence knockout referee and let it lead to a bigger angle down the line.

johnnyvine
08-17-2012, 12:48 PM
The biggest pop the segment got was when Brooke fell on her ass trying to introduce the woman, who apparently no one knew.

MachoManFan
08-17-2012, 01:51 PM
The biggest pop the segment got was when Brooke fell on her ass trying to introduce the woman, who apparently no one knew.

I laughed so much I squealed!

On Topic: I thought Tiffany did a good job but the most interesting thing about the match, ok second most interesting, was her interaction with the competitors. Male refs are understandably pretty hands off with Knockouts / Divas but Tiff was able to really get between them and impose her authority. It was an interesting dynamic I'd like to see more of. On that note, here's a thought: What if TNA / WWE used the barbie types on their roster as refs? Beth vs Natty with K2 as ref would be far better than any match Kelly wrestled in.

BadAndy
08-17-2012, 03:57 PM

YES! YES! YES! hehehe

maar13
08-17-2012, 04:16 PM
I laughed so much I squealed!

On Topic: I thought Tiffany did a good job but the most interesting thing about the match, ok second most interesting, was her interaction with the competitors. Male refs are understandably pretty hands off with Knockouts / Divas but Tiff was able to really get between them and impose her authority. It was an interesting dynamic I'd like to see more of. On that note, here's a thought: What if TNA / WWE used the barbie types on their roster as refs? Beth vs Natty with K2 as ref would be far better than any match Kelly wrestled in.

Maybe that is the point of it all, Tiffany was not bad in the ring but she was starting, so she was not that good either to be honest (She and Kellyas the same way to run the ropes), So maybe in order for her to learn and get better, she is getting a try as a ref first and it can help becuase a female ref in a KO muatch allows her to impose her authority in a better way than any male ref could, if you look at it that way is a nice alternative for Female wrestling in a mainstream company.

Cabers
08-17-2012, 04:58 PM
She has changed a good bit since she kicked Drew right in the futurecock...

bad joke even i feel bad about myself lol

08-17-2012, 04:58 PM
It was a pretty bad debut and most didn't know her because well she went by "Tiiffany" but she is a great worker and solid addition to the KO roster, plus she takes some great bumps. and LOL at Brooke Hogan falling after announcing her!!

MachoManFan
08-17-2012, 07:37 PM
She has changed a good bit since she kicked Drew right in the futurecock...

bad joke even i feel bad about myself lol

I bet he's called it that! In fact he was probably calling it that right before their domestic.

HCollins-TNA1
08-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Honestly when they announced a "special ref" for the KO's Title match on Impact! I thought it would be Brooke Hogan, but was very surprised too see that it was former WWE diva Tiffany. What do you think? good or bad debut? I honestly think that TNA needs a new Knockout on the roster, because the old ones are kind of just sitting in the locker room.

I was hoping it was Traci Brooks or Velvet....
But got to say some good eye-candy for my viewing pleasure!!! As well as it being someone new and different....

chunkkynutzzz
08-18-2012, 04:35 PM
It was hilarious, no pop , nobody knew who she was.. and brooke hogan bust her ass that made it funny from the start. Either way it would be good for her to be a ref for the KO division.dat bout it..cuz she can't wrestle for shit. Just being honest.

Rockstar83
08-18-2012, 04:59 PM
There was only two good reasons why she is now in TNA.... 1. BOOBS and 2.BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!