PDA

View Full Version : John cenaz promo gesture...

rated.moe
08-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Lol yeah another john cena thread guys.. Hahahaha. Well topic is different however. I'd just like to ask url guys. The way john cena talks and carries himself, regarding his promo work. No doubt he delivers excellent promos, but do your'll not feel that his kind of nerdy in a certain way? Like theirs something strange about him?

bartish2
08-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Lol yeah another john cena thread guys.. Hahahaha. Well topic is different however. I'd just like to ask url guys. The way john cena talks and carries himself, regarding his promo work. No doubt he delivers excellent promos, but do your'll not feel that his kind of nerdy in a certain way? Like theirs something strange about him?

what are you smoking? the guys promos is the same crap of "i work for the company and i will never give up and keep fighting... kick your ass at x PPV... blah blah blah" childish and boring, maybe thats why it feels nerdy because its for the kids and not adults? its pg too childish same content watered down >:P

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-16-2012, 09:37 PM
I feel the door maybe closing on this thread.

helmsley
08-16-2012, 09:50 PM
probably its just cena trying his best to pg himself....

longtimefan
08-16-2012, 11:22 PM
I am Tired of all the Cena hate. The IWC is about as fickle as a pickle. Cena has been put in a position in which he is doing the best that he can. "His Promos Suck" his promos are right in line with his fricking character right now. He is a Face wrestler who is in vince's eyes filling the hogan role. He was put into this spot and he is doing the best he can. Right now he is the company and it takes a lot of hard work to do what he does. When he is out he has to be in character most nights after the show goes off the air he is a dark match. Yeah he is shoved down our throats but every wrestler who is the main draw has been shoved down our throats.

BadAndy
08-16-2012, 11:33 PM
If all Cena did was cut promos, I'd be happy. He's great on the mic and yes he is nerdy. I think that's what puts him over with so many people.

What I don't like about Cena is that he's actually kind of a cruel, mean guy when you really listen to him interact with the other wrestlers. He makes some comments that are downright bullying. I think it's a bit hypocritical. I know Vicky is one that he does that to. There's another that he did recently that caught me off guard because I wasn't expecting that callow comment from him. I can't recall if it was to Punk or Show or who exactly.

The Piper
08-16-2012, 11:53 PM
na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!

goodomens
08-17-2012, 01:22 AM
in before the lock.

i'm sick of his sucking up to the fans. i really don't know how and why the wwe keeps finding a way to make him the "underdog" in feuds and storylines (and of course, he always comes out on top). after all these years, it's still the same old crap. it got old quickly and they're still pushing it down our throats. hahahahahaha. don't mind me blowing off some steam.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-17-2012, 04:30 AM
In before Bodom. Just sayin.

On the OP, whaaa?

Lowki
08-17-2012, 08:26 AM
YAY! Cena!
Okay...

I think for what he's being given to work with on the mic he does a good job. His mannerisms are probably the most interesting bit though. I don't think he looks nerdy at all. He looks vibrant and colourful, something kids love. Watch any kids shows and the characters are always energetic and brightly coloured. He does come across as dorkish at times but he's the face of a TV show that aims their product at a market that includes children.

Automatic
08-17-2012, 08:46 AM
what are you smoking? the guys promos is the same crap of "i work for the company and i will never give up and keep fighting... kick your ass at x PPV... blah blah blah" childish and boring, maybe thats why it feels nerdy because its for the kids and not adults? its pg too childish same content watered down >:P

I see you don't understand what delivery is.

Glamour Girl
08-17-2012, 09:20 AM
"LEAVE CENA ALONE!!!!"

Lol no, but in all seriousness Cena comes off corny and cartoony cause he's all for the kids and he's not meant for us adults. Not long ago I was watching RAW and my 5 year old niece who had never seen any wrestling show started watching with me. She saw Cena and immediately liked how goofy he was and then CM Punk turned heel and attacked The Rock and Cena I think and my niece started to cry lol. That's how much kids like the goofy clown known as John Cena and that's why he'll never change.

magglis
08-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Wait just a sec,if you don't like Cena's promos that doesn't mean that no one should like them

Shaz11
08-17-2012, 09:50 AM
"LEAVE CENA ALONE!!!!"

Lol no, but in all seriousness Cena comes off corny and cartoony cause he's all for the kids and he's not meant for us adults. Not long ago I was watching RAW and my 5 year old niece who had never seen any wrestling show started watching with me. She saw Cena and immediately liked how goofy he was and then CM Punk turned heel and attacked The Rock and Cena I think and my niece started to cry lol. That's how much kids like the goofy clown known as John Cena and that's why he'll never change.

LOL. My little brother was wearing his "Best in the World" t-shirt and when Punk turned heel, he started crying, took the t-shirt off and tried to rip it, lol.

K2Jelly
08-17-2012, 09:52 AM
LOL. My little brother was wearing his "Best in the World" t-shirt and when Punk turned heel, he started crying, took the t-shirt off and tried to rip it, lol.

D'aaaaaaaw! X3

The Piper
08-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Since Bodom hasn't gotten here, yet, we can essentially do whatever we want

Cabers
08-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Since Bodom hasn't gotten here, yet, we can essentially do whatever we want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9xuXQjxMM

Like this?

NickerBaucker
08-17-2012, 09:37 PM

I did the same thing as a kid when Nash dropped the belt to Hogan with the whole poke in the chest thing. I was wearing my wolfpack shirt and, in tears, I took it off and threw it in the trash.