PDA

View Full Version : Caylee Turner Issue/ Alicia Fox

Mckenzie
08-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Caylee Turner's profile has not appeared on the new NXT Webpage roster. Reporters assume since her profile does not pop up when searched that she is gone from the company however, when you look up any roster profile page from fcw it comes with an error considering that they revamped the main page to NXT. WWE has not this confirmed it a release like they did with DT Porter, Sofia Cortez, and AW. Therefore there may be an indication that she got called up to the main roster or needs to be updated. Cameron who is pretty green has been called up to main roster doin well so it so it wouldn't be a surprise to bring up a new diva like Caylee. Another thing...Alicia Fox and Caylee are not horrible wrestlers they are pretty good divas that just need to hone their craft.

Slivon
08-16-2012, 04:59 PM
I can honestly say that I was never a fan of Alicia Fox but she eventually grew on me and know I'm a big fan of hers. And as for her sister I instantly loved her in Tough Enough but after I saw her tag match on NXT like last week, I was very disappointed because she basically sucked, calling her green would have been TOO much of a compliment.

Mckenzie
08-16-2012, 05:08 PM
I can honestly say that I was never a fan of Alicia Fox but she eventually grew on me and know I'm a big fan of hers. And as for her sister I instantly loved her in Tough Enough but after I saw her tag match on NXT like last week, I was very disappointed because she basically sucked, calling her green would have been TOO much of a compliment.

Gotta give her some air. It was a diva nxt debut. And not just any debut. A Tag Team debut. She did ok and played her character well slapping Tamina and smiling. Both Kaitlyn and Caylee were jobbing for paige so you can't really judge her off that one match.

Automatic
08-16-2012, 05:44 PM
She was so good they made her a ring announcer.

Slivon
08-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Gotta give her some air. It was a diva nxt debut. And not just any debut. A Tag Team debut. She did ok and played her character well slapping Tamina and smiling. Both Kaitlyn and Caylee were jobbing for paige so you can't really judge her off that one match.
True but just because she was "jobbing" does not give her an excuse, if you did not see the match you should really check it out to see what I'm talking about. And Kaitlyn did great even though she was "jobbing". Also other people debut and have a very good matches, so was again no excuse.

Mr Punk
08-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Sorry I doubt she got called up to the main roster. They have enough divas on the main roster doing almost nothing and I do not see them bringing her up with something. Since she is not being listed on the FCW site and not confirmed she has been released maybe there is a error or something but who knows. Derrick Bateman for example is not being listed on the NXT site or the WWE site but if you search for him on the main WWE site his profile comes up and I have seen him on different WWE youtube videos so not being listed doesn't always mean being released but it does have a higher chance of them had being released.

Mckenzie
08-16-2012, 06:41 PM
True but just because she was "jobbing" does not give her an excuse, if you did not see the match you should really check it out to see what I'm talking about. And Kaitlyn did great even though she was "jobbing". Also other people debut and have a very good matches, so was again no excuse.

There is not one superstar that had the perfect in ring debut. There bounds to be few little mishaps. Kinda like a gut check. I saw the match before it really isn't that bad as you make it. Just a typical divas tag. What you expect a Knockout tag team championship type match lol. These are divas here.

Slivon
08-16-2012, 07:05 PM
There is not one superstar that had the perfect in ring debut. There bounds to be few little mishaps. Kinda like a gut check. I saw the match before it really isn't that bad as you make it. Just a typical divas tag. What you expect a Knockout tag team championship type match lol. These are divas here.
I never said the match was bad i said Caylee Turner was bad and she really was, we have 2 different standards of bad. And since i usually skip Knockout matches, I have no idea what type of matches they have.

LostOmega
08-16-2012, 08:03 PM
I thought Caylee was really bad in that match, but she was in there with a bunch of other trained and talented girls, two of which were on the main roster. So in comparison to the others, she looked really bad. She should havw had more training before making her debut.

Automatic
08-17-2012, 06:52 AM
She has been released.

Mckenzie
08-17-2012, 12:33 PM
No she hasn't

Automatic
08-17-2012, 12:55 PM
No she hasn't

Yes, she has in fact been released.

Cabers
08-17-2012, 04:38 PM
She was so bad at wrestling and on the mic that it leaves me thinking this at the news of her being gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5dlzbD7iMc

Mckenzie
08-17-2012, 07:54 PM
She was so bad at wrestling and on the mic that it leaves me thinking this at the news of her being gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5dlzbD7iMc
-___________- Thats messed up

Slivon
08-17-2012, 08:27 PM
-___________- Thats messed up
It may be messed up, but it is so true.