PDA

View Full Version : The Miz is awesome

Vinnie P Jr
08-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Is it just me or has the Miz improved ? I have to say I am very impressed with the Miz's work as of late also his new look reminds me of Resse from the 1st Terminator movie . Anyone agree ?

Lewigie
08-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Is it just me or has the Miz improved ? I have to say I am very impressed with the Miz's work as of late also his new look reminds me of Resse from the 1st Terminator movie . Anyone agree ?

Great shout !!!!

BadAndy
08-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Miz has always been good. I'm not sure I've seen that he's improved so much as that he's getting air time again. I wish he still just had the miztache instead of the goatee. It's still about as bad as Derek Holland's mustache/goatee (Texas Rangers if you don't know). You can tell Miz isn't taking any drugs because there's just no testosterone to help grow that stache. ;)

For all the harping I'm doing, I'm actually a big Miz fan and am glad he's back.

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-15-2012, 06:37 PM
I've liked the Miz for a while, in fact I'm not ashamed to admit he's my favourite superstar on the roster.

I just wish that WWE would a. Make him a main-eventer once more, and b. turn him into a top babyface.

TTC
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
I agree. He has gotten a whole lot smother in the ring. You can tell he was training while shooting The Marine. I've always been a fan of his and glad to see him back.

Dubs
08-15-2012, 06:53 PM
I've liked the Miz for a while, in fact I'm not ashamed to admit he's my favourite superstar on the roster.

I just wish that WWE would a. Make him a main-eventer once more, and b. turn him into a top babyface.
I would love to see The Miz back in the main event scene and having great matches with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. I want to see one more WWE title reign from him but as a face.

the-rocks-stunner
08-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Yeah, his hair is awesomely suave!<3

akbar
08-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Great shout !!!!
What's even a better shout is C. Thomas Howell from the hitcher.

(Credit Iron Ape for that one)

peppermill25
08-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Looking back at his career, where he started, where he's at, and also considering his tag team days with Morrison, and their show the dirt sheet. Ive got to agree with you sir. .and I hate to say it..but the miz is awesome..from time to time..

RatedRorayJames
08-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Yeah, he has improved, but I've always loved his mic. skills, around the time he showed up on ECW, I started to like him. Thats just me.

thetheme
08-15-2012, 08:31 PM
He sux and he always has. Riding the coat tails of his tag partners. Needing help and assistance in matches. Being carried day in and day out. Annoying on the mic (not the same as "skills" on the mic). Anyone that has/needs Cole as a cheerleader and help from him during a match just blows. He gets different kind of hate/heat from me and it's not because he's a heel. He just plain sux. Feed him to Ryback. Get the IC title off of him asap and never have him in any title scene again. Could anyone imagine him being a face going against a heel Big Show or a heel Mark Henry? He can never be a face. Being a little bitch suits him best.

ut11smithcor
08-15-2012, 09:10 PM

He sux and he always has. Riding the coat tails of his tag partners. Needing help and assistance in matches. Being carried day in and day out. Annoying on the mic (not the same as "skills" on the mic). Anyone that has/needs Cole as a cheerleader and help from him during a match just blows. He gets different kind of hate/heat from me and it's not because he's a heel. He just plain sux. Feed him to Ryback. Get the IC title off of him asap and never have him in any title scene again. Could anyone imagine him being a face going against a heel Big Show or a heel Mark Henry? He can never be a face. Being a little bitch suits him best.

the butthurt is strong with this one

tdp
08-16-2012, 03:44 AM
I like the miz for the most part. I think he's good on the mic and passable in the ring, definitely think he plays a good heel. Here's my problem with the miz; he looks weak. I think it was Batista who said something about nobody buying that miz could beat up anyone. If he's dominating someone like Sin Cara i'll buy but other than that I can't take him very serious. Before someone gets all upset i'm not dogging his stature, i'll buy guys like Bryan and Punk among others kicking ass but not Miz. Again I like him as a heel because they can lie, cheat and steal for victories but in a real life context the Miz looks like a wussy d-bag.

BadAndy
08-16-2012, 07:57 AM

You don't actually watch wrestling do you. If you did then there's no way you could objectively look at Miz and say this. Sure you might not like him, but you can't really say he's bad on the mic or that he's carried by others. He's like Swagger or Sandow in that he has a natural ability to make his character seem absolutely natural. If Jericho gives props to the Miz and likes him then there's something to the cat. Jericho has been around long enough to recognize talent when he sees it.

PSOjedi
08-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Next IC champ will be Sin Cara or Tyson Kidd

tupelojoe81
08-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Miz has always been good, IMO. He's one of my favorites along with Dolph. If WWE will let them, they can just about carry the company. Miz could be a great face one day, but he's a good heel too. Some fans just dont like Miz because he's annoying, but that's what heels are supposed to be.

Out of the arena, Miz is a good ambassador as well. He's a keeper for the WWE.

thetheme
08-16-2012, 10:36 AM
You don't actually watch wrestling do you. If you did then there's no way you could objectively look at Miz and say this. Sure you might not like him, but you can't really say he's bad on the mic or that he's carried by others. He's like Swagger or Sandow in that he has a natural ability to make his character seem absolutely natural. If Jericho gives props to the Miz and likes him then there's something to the cat. Jericho has been around long enough to recognize talent when he sees it.

You obviously didn't read what I put down if you would make assumptions like this. I just described most of the miz career to this point so to say I don't watch is completely false and you know it. Tag Team partners. Big Show- did all the work. Morrison- did all the work. Morrison was the real talent of that team. The Dirt Sheet, ring skills, the catch phrase "be jealous", it was ALL Morrison. Barely defended the U.S. belt when it was given to him. Did little to nothing in the MITB match he won.

If I would have said that CM Punk was riding coat tails or Daniel Bryan couldn't wrestle then you would have a case. The miz does not have the talent in the ring like Swagger or Sandow. I said before annoying on the mic isn't the same as mic skills. And as far as Jericho giving props to him. Well wrestlers have given props to Cena and many fans still don't like him so that point means nothing.

If the miz would have came in and wrestled good matches, didn't have help most of the time, kicked ass, put on matches worth remembering which he still hasn't done, and wasn't annoying on the mic then it would be different. Guys like Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Del Rio, Sandow, and Ziggler have the natural talent that can get in done in the ring alone and are major threats as heels.

TDP said one of the main problems I have with miz. He looks weak and I can't take him seriously as a heel to kick ass and be a threat. He is a whinny little bitch that can't convincingly beat others. People were complaining that he lost against Kane. Seriously? That was one of the things that made sense. So these are reasons why I don't like the miz and they are all legit reasons.

Cabers
08-16-2012, 01:08 PM
I agree. He has gotten a whole lot smoother in the ring. You can tell he was training while shooting The Marine. I've always been a fan of his and glad to see him back.

Was thinking that as well!! He is a lot better.

TheGreatOne
08-16-2012, 01:33 PM
He is just getting back....

steveorton
08-18-2012, 03:57 PM

Quoted for the truth. I hope he retains against Rey on SS Rey doesn't need another title reign The Miz does to re-establish himself.