PDA

View Full Version : This maybe could work

gravesismizfan
08-15-2012, 02:22 AM
I read on here someone wanting a bane type anti establishment gimmick and I got to thinking of 3 people who could benefit the Character much better than who they give which was jack swagger with swagger they should turn him into USA hero like Kurt . But anyway three guys I got*

1. Drew McIntyre think about this the Scottish nightmare drew McIntyre he has the right personality for it he could say he was tired of these backstage politics *and how the more elite can get away with it sort of like in batman won't give spoilers anyway so hey could get all the guys backstage Tyler reks Hawkins Ryder jtg yoshi Alex Riley and others and form a group idk wat they be called but they would run amuck backstage attacking personal and the elite guys or the better guys so to speak and have them be like a mix of nexus and nwo and let all hell break loose

2.Matt Morgan - he could be good at the gimmick plus it could be a way to bash tna for them have him come in attack everyone in sight like straight out Kane psycho*

3 Brock lesnar - this is a long shot never gonna happen but lesnar has the look to be bane not the voice but he could work it I think

Mikeyboy7777777
08-15-2012, 02:45 AM
On un unrelated note did you know that the Irish Curse is about the irish men having small penis'?
what the hell man what the absolute hell?

Robstar
08-15-2012, 02:49 AM
what the hell man what the absolute hell?

Yeah that was random to the extreme

Dameduse823
08-15-2012, 02:52 AM
I'm not sure what everyones sudden interest in having a bane character is and I honestly don't see it working especially if they try and make him to much like Bane, but I don't see it happening with any of those guys.

Lesnar isn't going to be around enough to do any character and while he has the size his voice is an instant image killer.

Morgan has way to much star power to stick under a mask and give a character rather then just having him be him.

ANd McIntyer I don't think has the muscle mass to pull off a bane character even though he seems to fit in every other area.

If WWE was really serious I'd pick Mason Ryan, put a mask over him get him some new ring gear and gust let him destroy people

TNA 'The very best'
08-15-2012, 03:52 AM
I'm not sure what everyones sudden interest in having a bane character is and I honestly don't see it working especially if they try and make him to much like Bane, but I don't see it happening with any of those guys.

Lesnar isn't going to be around enough to do any character and while he has the size his voice is an instant image killer.

Morgan has way to much star power to stick under a mask and give a character rather then just having him be him.

ANd McIntyer I don't think has the muscle mass to pull off a bane character even though he seems to fit in every other area.

If WWE was really serious I'd pick Mason Ryan, put a mask over him get him some new ring gear and gust let him destroy people

For someone who claims that they are from Arkham Asylum, If you don't know why every one is on the Bane bandwagon, then you really have been in Solitary confinement.

Personally I don't like the idea,No one needs the Bane Character, Gimmicks like that wont work in WWE any more.

Darkside Ron Garvin
08-15-2012, 03:55 AM
For someone who claims that they are from Arkham Asylum, If you don't know why every one is on the Bane bandwagon, then you really have been in Solitary confinement.

Personally I don't like the idea,No one needs the Bane Character, Gimmicks like that wont work in WWE any more.

As Ryback can attest to, right? He's getting over with the crowds even if he's not over with the IWC

TNA 'The very best'
08-15-2012, 04:29 AM
As Ryback can attest to, right? He's getting over with the crowds even if he's not over with the IWC

you have a point but I think Having a Bane gimmick is a lot more extreme than Ryback, either way I just really don't want to see it.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-15-2012, 04:45 AM
Didn't they already do that? SHOCKMASTER anyone?

timfeyenoord
08-15-2012, 11:12 AM
The Drew McIntyre gimmick with other frustated midcard talents I think would be a great angle (would have been great for the big summer angle) but there's no need to put Drew in a Bane outfit just giving him the gimmick is enough.

Dameduse823
08-15-2012, 01:59 PM

I'm a huge batman fan but what I was saying is I don't know why everyone wants a bane in wwe since it would just turn into either another huge monster character that destroys everyone and doesn't speak, which people will instantly begin complaining about. Or a character that is so much like Bane that it will become annoyingly cartoonish and just be a complete failure.

Cabers
08-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Aye i remember discussing this before i mentioned a guy called Michael Elgin as being a perfect fit for it.

BadAndy
08-15-2012, 03:22 PM

You're going to have to explain the bandwagon to me then. I'm a huge comic book fan and a huge wrestling fan and I just don't get the want of a Bane character in the ring. I'm guessing we are talking movie Bane (which I'll admit I haven't seen but then again I don't go to movies) because the comic book Bane is not an anti-establishment character by any means.

I'll agree with you though that I just don't see something like this working. AE sure, now it won't though.

I should also point out that they are finally using Drew as a face and I'd like to see where that goes before tossing a gimmick on him.

gravesismizfan
08-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Imo I don't think they should I'm just giving better character then swagger js that isall