PDA

View Full Version : Wwe SummerSlam 2012 *SPOILER*

XxJPPRxX
08-15-2012, 02:21 AM
okay now that summerslam is just around the corner, from the current advertised matches only list who you think will win, who you want to win and order the matches from best to worst from your opinion. ( sorry if this is to long, i still dont know how to blog)

(1) Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho
My winner: Dolph Ziggler
who i think will win: Chris Jericho

(2) Cm Punk vs Big Show vs John Cena (Wwe Title Match)
My winner: Punk
who i think will win: Cena

(3) Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
my winner: Brock Lesnar
who i think will win: HHH

(4) Kane vs. Daniel Bryan
my winner: Daniel Bryan
who i think will win: Kane

(5) Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz (IC Title match)
my winner: The Miz
Who i think will win: Rey Mysterio

(6) PTP vs. Kofi & Truth (Wwe Tag Titles)
my winner: PTP
who i think will win: PTP

(7) Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio (World Title)
my winner: Sheamus
who i think will win: Del Rio

(8) Santino vs. Antonio (US Title match)
My winner: Antonio
who i think will win: Santino

enjoy.:D

Ernest Wert
08-20-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm just watching right now,
8. I find Santonio's fight absolutely disgusting. If it is legitimacy that you want to bring to USC, than you have to drop these idiotic gimmicks or at least stop giving them belts. Cesaro is no better than Santino, with his 5 languages, from which 4 sound the same and his hooker.
1. Jericho and Ziggler, wow, these two are my favorite wrestlers right now, the fight was absolutely great. Not as great as Ziggler vs Sheamus at No Way Out or of course Jericho vs Punk at Mania, but still.
2. And this was my main event, exactly as I predicted, great match, Punk acted like Edge and still everybody loved him. My man!

But the thing I wanted to speak about was the reception of Kevin Rudolf. Did you notice how much nobody liked him:D? Also - his performance was at most mediocre and the guy hyping him could really just shut up. Instead he was almost as entertaining and show-enhancing as someone screaming "All the ho's put yo tits in the air!" at some feminists rally.