PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania

Vinnie P Jr
08-14-2012, 03:26 PM
I really hope this is what WWE is building to because a Brock vs Undertaker match at Mania just doesn't appeal to me .

Question - Do you think WWE is building to Michaels vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania ? Do you want to see it ?

Fatality
08-14-2012, 03:30 PM
LOL, how on earth do you see lesnar and hbk working? Thats the last thing i want to happen.

vikingsman18
08-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Shawn is NOT going to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. As a matter of fact, Shawn WILL NOT face anybody at Wrestlemania. Shawn is fully commited to staying retired from the ring and he looks to keep his promise. Plus IF Shawn was going to wrestle again, they had plans awhile to go to possibly do a Triple H vs HBK match at Wrestlemania. But like I said, im pretty sure Shawn wants to stay retired from the ring.

Robstar
08-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Pretty much what he said, I was going to say^^^. If anything they're angling a 'split' between HBK and HHH. Who knows, maybe HBK will manage someone for revenge?

Wade Barrett 1979
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Shawn's boots are hung up, need to get used to the fact pal.

Vinnie P Jr
08-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Shawn is NOT going to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. As a matter of fact, Shawn WILL NOT face anybody at Wrestlemania. Shawn is fully commited to staying retired from the ring and he looks to keep his promise. Plus IF Shawn was going to wrestle again, they had plans awhile to go to possibly do a Triple H vs HBK match at Wrestlemania. But like I said, im pretty sure Shawn wants to stay retired from the ring.

Thats sad also I never felt Shawn vs Triple H worked well in the ring for some reason they dont gell well together

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Im a huge fan of Shawn Michaels. I would mark out big time if he said he was going to wrestle one more time...but..if it was against Brock Lesnar, I feel like it would be a waste of a match. I'd like to see him face Punk or Rock or HHH if he does

vikingsman18
08-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Thats sad also I never felt Shawn vs Triple H worked well in the ring for some reason they dont gell well together

Did you say Shawn and Triple H don't go well together? Those two have been best friend for near 20 years and when Triple H turned on Shawn back in 2002, it led to one of the greatest feuds in the history of the WWE.

Cabers
08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
I really hope this is what WWE is building to because a Brock vs Undertaker match at Mania just doesn't appeal to me .

Question - Do you think WWE is building to Michaels vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania ? Do you want to see it ?

Shawn is retired. Next question!!

Vinnie P Jr
08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Did you say Shawn and Triple H don't go well together? Those two have been best friend for near 20 years and when Triple H turned on Shawn back in 2002, it led to one of the greatest feuds in the history of the WWE.

I agree was a good fued but matches I didnt like

vikingsman18
08-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I agree was a good fued but matches I didnt like

Which ones did you not enjoy? I thoroughly enjoyed almost every big one they had. Summerslam Street match, Last Man Standing match, Hell in a Cell match, and the 2 out of 3 Falls match, and even the 2002 Elimination Chamber match. Each match had so much chemistry and ring psychology that it was amazing.

daverende5
08-14-2012, 03:48 PM
He did a lot of things while he is retired (getting beat up etc.) and I don't want it to happen, but perhaps we're going to see him again against someone els. Don't get why he still does these things in the storylines...

Robstar
The biggest problem with any of the HHH/HBK matches was Shawn had to work harder to put HHH over, because of Haitch's numerous shortcomings. If those matches had any bright spots, it was down to Shawn.

Jpark88
Dont work well together?? They only had one of the best summerslam matches of all time. And you wanna see Brock vs HBK. You obviously dont know what you are talking about

The_Socal_Guy
08-14-2012, 04:23 PM

How can you say that? WWE is building Brock to be the monster and pain in the WWE. If anything I'd rather see Brock vs Taker all day long over Brock vs HBK. I really don't want to see another HBK vs HHH at WM. That's played out.

The_Socal_Guy
08-14-2012, 04:25 PM
He did a lot of things while he is retired (getting beat up etc.) and I don't want it to happen, but perhaps we're going to see him again against someone els. Don't get why he still does these things in the storylines...

What's the etc part? I've only seen Shawn in the ring talking and the last Raw that he was beat down by Brock. Other then that I've not seen him really do anything other then talking.

Great One
08-14-2012, 05:01 PM
If Shawn Michaels would ever fight at Wrestlemania again I would want it to be him vs Triple H vs Undertaker

thejman93
08-14-2012, 05:05 PM
If Shawn Michaels would ever fight at Wrestlemania again I would want it to be him vs Triple H vs Undertaker

If he ever did come back, and I highly doubt he will, I think it would be to retire HHH.

PSOjedi
08-14-2012, 05:17 PM
This will never happen. This is just not possible. Fact

Brock Lesnar will face The Undertaker.

ut11smithcor
08-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Whoever stated that Triple H and HBK do not go together well, You sir have just made an ass of yourself.
If there were anyone HBK should return for it should be to face The Rock or Triple H, I have yet to see the greatest seller of all time feud with the most charismatic superstar of all time (IMO of course) although I feel Rocky has gotten a little too big for that. Idk.
As for the only people I want to see take on Taker at mania are Jericho(Y2J gimmick and put over not the shit hes doing now) Austin, Rock or Lesnar. Maybe Cena just to watch him lose.

Vinnie P Jr
08-14-2012, 05:58 PM
All im saying about the Triple H vs Michaels fued is when I think off the top of my head of my favorite Triple H matches , Triple H vs Michaels doesnt immediately pop in my head . Triple H vs Austin , Mankind , Rock and even Benoit come to mind instead .

Vinnie P Jr
08-14-2012, 06:15 PM
The triple threat match with Shawn , Benoit and Triple H was pretty good though

blink
08-14-2012, 07:13 PM

I know this post has already been bashed on but I just HAVE to chime in. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH?! If so, please share lol. One of the best and most physical feuds EVER! Every match they had delivered! An we're classics! The only problem I had with their feud was that it always seemed lopsided in hhh's favor. Hbk only got what? 2 wins out of 7 or so matches? Still they should put out a DVD on this rivalry!

capn-edu
08-14-2012, 07:25 PM
um no lol :D

Robstar
08-14-2012, 07:32 PM
I know this post has already been bashed on but I just HAVE to chime in. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH?! If so, please share lol. One of the best and most physical feuds EVER! Every match they had delivered! An we're classics! The only problem I had with their feud was that it always seemed lopsided in hhh's favor. Hbk only got what? 2 wins out of 7 or so matches? Still they should put out a DVD on this rivalry!

Only the win/loss record is lopsided in HHH's favour. All the bumps, high spots, selling and hard work were done by HBK. Just saying.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Undertaker vs Brock would make sense. As for Brock vs HBK, no way. That would be the last match I'd wanna see from HBK. Besides, HBK said that he is committed to his retirement, SNM.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-14-2012, 07:42 PM

Do I think they are trying? NO.

Do I want to see it? Maybe eight years ago.

Shawn is retired. He's was one of the best, he retired as one of the best, he was inducted into the HoF as one of the best, and to this day, he's still one helluva showman, but he's no longer a competitor. The only thing he's fighting for these days is ratings for his show and more time to spend hunting. I'm sure there is a small part of him that may consider climbing in the ring one more time, but if he still possesses any part of the mind that made him the star he is/was, then he's not going to waste that opportunity on someone like Brock Lesnar. Yes, Lesnar is a draw, he's a beast, he's an ass-kicker, and there is no disputing any of those facts, but when people look back on this era and the time during his previous run, his time spent in the wrestling world will only be mentioned briefly. Things like UFC and Strikeforce aren't becoming more popular because of a fad. Boxing isn't dying out because of a fad. The world is slowly devolving towards gladiatorial combat for entertainment, all while advancing toward a shut-in silicon society. Bah... Sorry, back to the point. If Shawn goes for another match, which I personally doubt he will, it will either be against someone like the Undertaker again, or in the off chance that Shawn HAS changed his outlook on the biz since his departure from it, a 5-star throwdown to pass the torch and establish Dolph Ziggler as the next future "best in-ring performer". While I love Dolph, and he definitely makes me think of Shawn at times; I think he still has a little bit more to give before he can attempt to lay claim to that title, whether it's handed to him by the bearer or not.

goodomens
08-15-2012, 04:27 AM
HBK's retirement match was perfect. why ruin that memory?

Vinnie P Jr
08-15-2012, 02:18 PM
Do I think they are trying? NO.

Do I want to see it? Maybe eight years ago.

Shawn is retired. He's was one of the best, he retired as one of the best, he was inducted into the HoF as one of the best, and to this day, he's still one helluva showman, but he's no longer a competitor. The only thing he's fighting for these days is ratings for his show and more time to spend hunting. I'm sure there is a small part of him that may consider climbing in the ring one more time, but if he still possesses any part of the mind that made him the star he is/was, then he's not going to waste that opportunity on someone like Brock Lesnar. Yes, Lesnar is a draw, he's a beast, he's an ass-kicker, and there is no disputing any of those facts, but when people look back on this era and the time during his previous run, his time spent in the wrestling world will only be mentioned briefly. Things like UFC and Strikeforce aren't becoming more popular because of a fad. Boxing isn't dying out because of a fad. The world is slowly devolving towards gladiatorial combat for entertainment, all while advancing toward a shut-in silicon society. Bah... Sorry, back to the point. If Shawn goes for another match, which I personally doubt he will, it will either be against someone like the Undertaker again, or in the off chance that Shawn HAS changed his outlook on the biz since his departure from it, a 5-star throwdown to pass the torch and establish Dolph Ziggler as the next future "best in-ring performer". While I love Dolph, and he definitely makes me think of Shawn at times; I think he still has a little bit more to give before he can attempt to lay claim to that title, whether it's handed to him by the bearer or not.

Shawn vs Dolph Ziggler would be amazing

TheGreatOne
08-16-2012, 01:36 PM
I've been thinking that tease of HBK returning possibly to face them both. Not in a triple threat, but in 2 singles matches.

CMpunk3:16
08-16-2012, 11:48 PM
I think shawn might cost HHH the match at summerslam somehow

ParagonOfVirtue
08-17-2012, 11:56 PM
I think shawn might cost HHH the match at summerslam somehow

I like it.

And WTF with the sig?! That's hilarious!