PDA

View Full Version : Dean Ambrose, anyone know what's going on with him?

FLWWEFan
08-14-2012, 09:06 AM
A few months back it looked like they were gonna debut Dean Ambrose as he was having a twitter war with Mick Foley. But obviously those plans have changed. Was wondering if anyone has heard any news on him and when he might be making his television debut. My guess is that officials are waiting for creative to come up with something big for him and are waiting to debut him until they have a major storyline for him to be in.

Tommy Thunder
08-14-2012, 09:26 AM
I think you just answered your own question. They're simply waiting for the right time to debut him. Simple as that.

We need to be patient with Ambrose. I don't want to see him thrust in ASAP and then see him getting lost in the shuffle (see Brodus Clay, Antonio Cesaro, Jinder Mahal to name a few in recent times).
I'm happy to wait because I know when he does debut, he'll be a hit.

FLWWEFan
08-14-2012, 09:35 AM
I think you just answered your own question. They're simply waiting for the right time to debut him. Simple as that.

We need to be patient with Ambrose. I don't want to see him thrust in ASAP and then see him getting lost in the shuffle (see Brodus Clay, Antonio Cesaro, Jinder Mahal to name a few in recent times).
I'm happy to wait because I know when he does debut, he'll be a hit.

Yeah, just wondering because he hasn't really been wrestling dark matches or any FCW/nXt shows as of late. Ambrose is going to be a hit for sure. Tremendous in ring skills and his promos are classics!

Bodom
08-14-2012, 10:14 AM
This thread again etc etc etc.

Now that that's out of the way.

He had an elbow or some other kind of injury, thus explaining why he was MIA. We're just gonna have to wait patiently for him to debut.

gravesismizfan
08-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Punk nash ambrose new nwo with maybe Matt Morgan

Cabers
08-14-2012, 03:32 PM
I heard he injured his shoulder against regal at the last FCW taping so yeah just putting that out there...

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM

No...just no. From what I've seen of Ambrose, I think he is going to do wonders on his own, and Punk doesn't need another stable. Plus Nash doesn't need to be in the ring again...no

Viperfish
08-14-2012, 05:23 PM
If I were to debut Ambrose, I'd put him as the leader of the mid-card uprising and have a Nexus-style group of guys that go around beating people up and wrecking backstage property. Here's a guy that debuts and from day one is bucking the system on TV and is leading guys that we've seen for years. He'd be further along than where Sandow and Cesaro is in terms of a pecking order just from showing that on TV. Ambrose is the guy that's going to speak up for the talent, because he doesn't want to float around in purgatory for years like the guys he's leading, and with the group of them combined, they're not going to take that and they're going to be heard.

Work a big long program with the heel mid-carders against the face mid-carders(with both General Managers in their corner) and give them a proper 5 on 5 Survivor Series match at this year's Survivor Series, the stipulation being that the mid-card uprising promise to stop the attacks and disband if they lose. They lose, the GMs get on the mic and put the heel mid-carders over at least in terms of making a statement and earning the respect they deserve even if they had to go through all this to get it.

Meh, my thought anyway. It would catapult Ambrose to at least mid-card status if not stardom, since usually when you have a group of guys like that, there's always one or two spin-off stars. That's what Evolution did for Randy Orton and Batista. That's what Nexus and the Corre did for Wade Barrett. This could do that same thing for Ambrose.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-14-2012, 07:53 PM
This thread again etc etc etc.

Now that that's out of the way.

He had an elbow or some other kind of injury, thus explaining why he was MIA. We're just gonna have to wait patiently for him to debut.

I heard about the elbow/arm or whatever it was(I can't recall either), but didn't he pop up at another show or two since then?

Iron Ape
08-15-2012, 01:21 AM
This idea might be worse than those Mae Young-flavored popsicles that were in development.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-15-2012, 04:51 AM
This idea might be worse than those Mae Young-flavored popsicles that were in development.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vl3di1.png

WHAT THE ACTUAL @#!$

http://i48.tinypic.com/6oir2c.png