PDA

View Full Version : Greatest story line ever!

wkbrdrwk15
08-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Ok I haven posted something in a long time, but I had to post this. Something got me thinking, all of these mid carders are frustrated about how they are being treated. Could the E be pulling one on us. Could this be a story line to help bring in the new blood to say. Finally make these mid carders into a main event superstar. Survivor series is only a few months away, main event vs mid carders in a survivor series match. I think it could be an amazing storyline if they pull it all together correctly. I know this is a long shot from happening and most likely isn't the case, but what do you all think of this?

Dennis
08-14-2012, 12:23 AM
it would be very clever of the wwe to do this, that being said I doubt it happens.

Dameduse823
08-14-2012, 12:36 AM
I would put money on this not being the reason for all of these stories getting out recently but it is an extremely interesting concept and if they played things right they could turn this situation into money for everyone involved.

Mikeyboy7777777
08-14-2012, 02:55 AM
if wwe doesn't get cocky or greedy with the oh we made up this idea and the midcarders eventhough were in the main event won't get half the money the main eventers will get then it'll be a good idea but then again wwe are just bullies nothing more they won't even give half these guys a decent change they'll probably drop like flies by RKO's and AA's and that sucks

Dr. Death
08-14-2012, 07:46 AM
If it is a work, then the 'E is doing a great job playing it up. However if it is not a work, then most of these so called mid carders, such as JTG; Sin Cara; Santino; etc... need to step it up, re-invent themselves (and their move-set), and work on their mic skills BEFORE they start demanding more pay and main event level matches. Heck the average low to mid-card contract pay is:

Base: $70,000 to $100,000/year
Appearance Bonus: $500
WM Week Bonus: $2,000
Merchandise Sales: 35% to 40% of total sales
Travel: Paid coach airline travel, Per Diem for all car rentals, etc...

I'd say that for what they do at this time, they get paid enough. Of course anyone can look up the "Basics" of pay for a pro wrestler, but the only way to get exact details is if the particular wrestler(s) agree and sign to hold the WWE or TNA, Etc... harmless, and agree to let their particular contract to be released for public display.

Automatic
08-14-2012, 07:54 AM
If it is a work, then the 'E is doing a great job playing it up. However if it is not a work, then most of these so called mid carders, such as JTG; Sin Cara; Santino; etc... need to step it up, re-invent themselves (and their move-set), and work on their mic skills BEFORE they start demanding more pay and main event level matches. Heck the average low to mid-card contract pay is:

I'd say that for what they do at this time, they get paid enough. Of course anyone can look up the "Basics" of pay for a pro wrestler, but the only way to get exact details is if the particular wrestler(s) agree and sign to hold the WWE or TNA, Etc... harmless, and agree to let their particular contract to be released for public display.

Got any sources for that?

Tommy Thunder
08-14-2012, 07:56 AM
If it's a work, then I'd be surprised, albeit impressed, since it would make for a pretty big storyline.

But I sincerely doubt that that's what it is.

Could the WWE turn it into a storyline though? Yes, but only if they play it right. It would definitely make for something very interesting to watch.

BadAndy
08-14-2012, 10:26 AM
If it's a work, then I'd be surprised, albeit impressed, since it would make for a pretty big storyline.

But I sincerely doubt that that's what it is.

Could the WWE turn it into a storyline though? Yes, but only if they play it right. It would definitely make for something very interesting to watch.

It's true that Vince definitely loves to play up the social media aspect of things these days. This would be a brilliant ruse if it was a storyline. I am likely to believe more so that it isn't.

Dr. Death, those numbers seem a little insane. It's been said that the Knockouts in TNA make about minimum wage. I find it hard to believe that the numbers for mid-card base salary are that high. I would say knock about 20,000 off the high and low number and that might be more realistic. It's still a very livable salary, but then you take into account travel costs, time away from family, etc. and you start seeing that there is compensation that they are not getting.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Got any sources for that?

Who needs sources? We got Wikipedia!

Wade Barrett 1979
08-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Who needs sources? We got Wikipedia!

Don't knock Wikipedia, some here become very offended with this notion.

Cabers
08-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Ok I haven posted something in a long time, but I had to post this. Something got me thinking, all of these mid carders are frustrated about how they are being treated. Could the E be pulling one on us. Could this be a story line to help bring in the new blood to say. Finally make these mid carders into a main event superstar. Survivor series is only a few months away, main event vs mid carders in a survivor series match. I think it could be an amazing storyline if they pull it all together correctly. I know this is a long shot from happening and most likely isn't the case, but what do you all think of this?

Thought that myself a couple of times but would they risk it for the proverbial chocolate biscuit with the linda campaign. My answer is i don't think so.

Would be cool though!

imswm
08-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Don't knock Wikipedia, some here become very offended with this notion.

I LOVE Wikipedia...now that they have a profile of me posted. LOL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stately_Wayne_Manor

Still, much of the info there is posted by, well, anyone who damn well pleases, and that doesn't necessarily mean they are accurate. For a wrestling example, it claims Eddie Gilbert was the booker when ECW was formed, then known as Eastern Championship Wrestling. I can tell you from first-hand knowledge, that is not a fact. (Toad Gordon did his own booking before hiring Eddie.)

Wade Barrett 1979
08-14-2012, 03:58 PM
I LOVE Wikipedia...now that they have a profile of me posted. LOL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stately_Wayne_Manor

Still, much of the info there is posted by, well, anyone who damn well pleases, and that doesn't necessarily mean they are accurate. For a wrestling example, it claims Eddie Gilbert was the booker when ECW was formed, then known as Eastern Championship Wrestling. I can tell you from first-hand knowledge, that is not a fact. (Toad Gordon did his own booking before hiring Eddie.)

I know that, you know that but I think a few here might on their payroll.

:D

alcrissam
08-14-2012, 04:49 PM

have you been paying attention AT ALL to the past week of exclusive headlines? They dont get paid to travel and they only got paid $500 per show in Brazil. EXPLAIN how $500 covers the cost of international travel, hotel, and food.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-14-2012, 05:56 PM
The idea that Knockouts only mage minimum wage is ridiculous. I have NO idea what professional wrestlers make at that level, but to think that mid-card WWE talent only makes around $20k/yr, is just plain dumb. You can be a manager at a $&^%#@ McDonald's and make twice that... yes, these people LOVE their jobs, but it's not so stagnant of an industry that they have to love it so much to the point that they would live in poverty. Have you seen the way they dress? Have you seen some of their homes, or the things they own? According to the notion that WWE mid-carders only make a 20k salary... then I would have no desire whatsoever to enter that field. FFS, I make 3 times that amount, and I'm not even in the mid-management echelon. Again, I have no idea what these guys make, but what I DO know, is that at a run-down pathetic excuse for a local promotion, almost 10 years ago, guys booked at those local shows were making more than minimum wage. So you're telling me that ladies working for a company that can keep guys like Angle, Sting, HH, Jeff Hardy, and more happy, aren't making more than 7 or 8 bucks an hour? I have a difficult time swallowing that pill. Truth is, no matter how much they make, if they love what they do, it shouldn't matter. If they feel like they aren't being fairly compensated for their attributes, capabilities, or what they bring to the company, then they should address that. If they are in such a hostile environment such as everyone claims, where simply addressing the situation isn't so simple, one of two things needs to happen: either buck the system respectfully and see where it lands it, or realize that this industry, much like the rest of the world, is a cruel place, dreams DON'T always come true, nothing worth having is ever free or handed to you, and sometimes you just plain don't get your way. If they are in a hostile situation, this can change these circumstances, and there are different avenues to approach things like that. But to be upset because you didn't make the money you wanted when you have the kind of job that millions of kids and grown ass men would kill for, makes me sick. Granted, they don't make as much as those guys swinging baseball bats or playing American football, and yeah, these guys and girls put their bodies on the line to entertain, but at the end of the day, nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head and telling them that they have to do it. People that want to be wrestlers pursue that dream themselves. There are other options that don't involve wreaking havoc on your body.

CM_SUXX_NOT
08-14-2012, 06:08 PM
the idea that knockouts only mage minimum wage is ridiculous. I have no idea what professional wrestlers make at that level, but to think that mid-card wwe talent only makes around $20k/yr, is just plain dumb. You can be a manager at a $&^%#@ mcdonald's and make twice that... Yes, these people love their jobs, but it's not so stagnant of an industry that they have to love it so much to the point that they would live in poverty. Have you seen the way they dress? Have you seen some of their homes, or the things they own? According to the notion that wwe mid-carders only make a 20k salary... Then i would have no desire whatsoever to enter that field. Ffs, i make 3 times that amount, and i'm not even in the mid-management echelon. Again, i have no idea what these guys make, but what i do know, is that at a run-down pathetic excuse for a local promotion, almost 10 years ago, guys booked at those local shows were making more than minimum wage. So you're telling me that ladies working for a company that can keep guys like angle, sting, hh, jeff hardy, and more happy, aren't making more than 7 or 8 bucks an hour? I have a difficult time swallowing that pill. Truth is, no matter how much they make, if they love what they do, it shouldn't matter. If they feel like they aren't being fairly compensated for their attributes, capabilities, or what they bring to the company, then they should address that. If they are in such a hostile environment such as everyone claims, where simply addressing the situation isn't so simple, one of two things needs to happen: Either buck the system respectfully and see where it lands it, or realize that this industry, much like the rest of the world, is a cruel place, dreams don't always come true, nothing worth having is ever free or handed to you, and sometimes you just plain don't get your way. If they are in a hostile situation, this can change these circumstances, and there are different avenues to approach things like that. But to be upset because you didn't make the money you wanted when you have the kind of job that millions of kids and grown ass men would kill for, makes me sick. Granted, they don't make as much as those guys swinging baseball bats or playing american football, and yeah, these guys and girls put their bodies on the line to entertain, but at the end of the day, nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head and telling them that they have to do it. People that want to be wrestlers pursue that dream themselves. There are other options that don't involve wreaking havoc on your body.
...tl;dr...

Dr. Death
08-14-2012, 06:18 PM
have you been paying attention AT ALL to the past week of exclusive headlines? They dont get paid to travel and they only got paid $500 per show in Brazil. EXPLAIN how $500 covers the cost of international travel, hotel, and food.

Have you any common sense? Mid Card talent in the WWE make anywhere from $70,000 to $104,000 per year BASE Salary, the $500 is an appearance bonus, the $2,000 for WM week is another Bonus, plus they get a percentage of merchandise sales etc... Also they receive Per Diem which pays them for their travel (coach flights and car rentals, hotels etc...) It's all apart of their professional wrestler contract. Try not to be so naive and definitely don't believe everything you see or read on the internet. See more @ http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Worl...ries-E5718.htm (http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/World-Wrestling-Entertainment-Salaries-E5718.htm)

Iron Ape
08-14-2012, 06:38 PM
...tl;dr...
Way to add nothing of value to the conversation.

BadAndy
08-14-2012, 06:55 PM
The idea that Knockouts only mage minimum wage is ridiculous. I have NO idea what professional wrestlers make at that level, but to think that mid-card WWE talent only makes around $20k/yr, is just plain dumb. You can be a manager at a $&^%#@ McDonald's and make twice that... yes, these people LOVE their jobs, but it's not so stagnant of an industry that they have to love it so much to the point that they would live in poverty. Have you seen the way they dress? Have you seen some of their homes, or the things they own? According to the notion that WWE mid-carders only make a 20k salary... then I would have no desire whatsoever to enter that field. FFS, I make 3 times that amount, and I'm not even in the mid-management echelon. Again, I have no idea what these guys make, but what I DO know, is that at a run-down pathetic excuse for a local promotion, almost 10 years ago, guys booked at those local shows were making more than minimum wage. So you're telling me that ladies working for a company that can keep guys like Angle, Sting, HH, Jeff Hardy, and more happy, aren't making more than 7 or 8 bucks an hour? I have a difficult time swallowing that pill. Truth is, no matter how much they make, if they love what they do, it shouldn't matter. If they feel like they aren't being fairly compensated for their attributes, capabilities, or what they bring to the company, then they should address that. If they are in such a hostile environment such as everyone claims, where simply addressing the situation isn't so simple, one of two things needs to happen: either buck the system respectfully and see where it lands it, or realize that this industry, much like the rest of the world, is a cruel place, dreams DON'T always come true, nothing worth having is ever free or handed to you, and sometimes you just plain don't get your way. If they are in a hostile situation, this can change these circumstances, and there are different avenues to approach things like that. But to be upset because you didn't make the money you wanted when you have the kind of job that millions of kids and grown ass men would kill for, makes me sick. Granted, they don't make as much as those guys swinging baseball bats or playing American football, and yeah, these guys and girls put their bodies on the line to entertain, but at the end of the day, nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head and telling them that they have to do it. People that want to be wrestlers pursue that dream themselves. There are other options that don't involve wreaking havoc on your body.

Sadly, they are in an entertainment/athletic industry. It's odd to have an industry like that for so long without a union. Ultimately it comes down to what a company is willing to pay you. They won't ever be on the level of the big 3 sports (baseball, football, basketball) so it's hard to argue for salaries like that. However, they put their bodies under greater duress than all of those sports combined. I don't think there's a real easy solution to this. Especially when the names on so many of the merchandise products are owned by the company.

BadAndy
08-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Have you any common sense? Mid Card talent in the WWE make anywhere from $70,000 to $104,000 per year BASE Salary, the $500 is an appearance bonus, the $2,000 for WM week is another Bonus, plus they get a percentage of merchandise sales etc... Also they receive Per Diem which pays them for their travel (coach flights and car rentals, hotels etc...) It's all apart of their professional wrestler contract. Try not to be so naive and definitely don't believe everything you see or read on the internet. See more @ http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Worl...ries-E5718.htm (http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/World-Wrestling-Entertainment-Salaries-E5718.htm)

Dr. Death, I don't see anything there to tell us what we are looking at is a base salary. I just see random numbers that keep changing for each job that is listed that for some reason has WWE salary under it. Those are all anonymous and so we don't know if they are talking lower or higher end numbers. Those stats would be great but they are unfinished or don't have enough details to support your information you've given us previously. (I work with stats, I know what to look for and I'm just not seeing enough information) Not saying you're wrong, I'm just asking if there's more than what's on that link. I'm not seeing how you get your numbers from what I'm seeing on the link.

SESAfro
08-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Can we get back to the original topic instead of worrying about how professional wrestlers get paid?

Anywho, back to the task at hand. I will say that the a Mid-Card vs. Main Event thing would be great. I have no recollection of that happening in the wrestling, let alone the WWE. You could even bring back the Mid-Card Mafia back. Have Reks, Hawkins, JTG and Drew complain and complain that they deserve a much higher spot than they have now. Take championships, as in the Tag Team, US and IC, and still not be pleased. "Injure" people left and right till those Main Eventers eventually say that they are getting out of hand. Boom bang everyone's happy.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Sadly, they are in an entertainment/athletic industry. It's odd to have an industry like that for so long without a union. Ultimately it comes down to what a company is willing to pay you. They won't ever be on the level of the big 3 sports (baseball, football, basketball) so it's hard to argue for salaries like that. However, they put their bodies under greater duress than all of those sports combined. I don't think there's a real easy solution to this. Especially when the names on so many of the merchandise products are owned by the company.

I have to disagree that they put their bodies through worse than all three combined. More than Base and Basket combined, but I seriously doubt more than Football.

Here's a spin. Would some of the Europeans who are knowledgeable on the subject, give me some insight into the average salary of a top level Rugby player? I would imagine that they aren't payed anywhere in the same region as American Football players, and yet, in my eyes, they put themselves through much more punishment on the field.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Can we get back to the original topic instead of worrying about how professional wrestlers get paid?

Sure thing.

Here is a similar post, from a similar thread.

Now, I have just had a thought on something. Could be totally left field but I think it could work as a shocking angle for the summer. I know it is thought that CM Punk turning heel was that angle but that could be masking the real story.

There have been some recent posts on the site about the poor treatment of the mid card talent and how they are not getting the same treatment as the top level talent. What do you guys think to that being a storyline and the shocking angle being the mid card talent taking things into their own hands and attacking the top talents. There is talk of this union in the wwe, well maybe this union could be the storyline. All of the mid carders coming in when there is a promo going on between Cena and Punk for example and they tear them up leaving them in the ring. With similar after effects of the Nexus angle. This could go on for months with there being a leader of the group. Dolph Ziggler maybe?? And with him having MITB they could all come in and beat up Sheamus... Music hits... Ziggler runs in, cashes, wins title and then the group have the strap... This puts him in a leader position and then they hoist him above they heads, celebrating..

This gives a chance to see if any of these guys have the potential to be good at the top level and brings in a shocking angle through the summer... Gives a chance to get rid of Santino's gimmick also. After Jinder Mahal led the mid carders to the ring to get beaten up by Kane and Taker, it could stem from there.

What are your thoughts??

Here was my response.

I really like the OP idea, but let's look at another avenue.

Punk's heel turn. The biggest thing he's been talking about is respect. Tired of living in the shadow of Cena, Big Show, whoever else who is NOT the WWE champion.

Nash has been very vocal on twitter and in interviews about an nWo re-boot, name-dropping Punk a lot. Which, is fairly strange considering A) interaction between the two from last year, and B) his recent comments about undersized wrestlers (Which interestingly enough, J.R. said he disagreed, but mentioned more or less that Kevin is up to something).

A.W.'s firing, JTG's tweets, and numerous reports about unhappy talent.

So, let's say OP's idea does come to fruition. How do you think the WWE champion, on his new "respect" kick, is going to feel about all this attention being given to Ziggler and "the upstarts"? SES meets nWo with Punk at the helm and Nash in an enforcer role, that way we don't have to see his ass attempt to wrestle. Who else jumps on the boat?

Alternatively, merge the OP's idea with Punk as their "voice" instead of ziggler. Falls right in line with various statements he has made in the past about not fitting the image of what the company wants as a champ, and in all actuality, isn't his current argument against Cena the same one that these mid/under carders have with the main eventers? Sure seems like Punk, in his current mode, fits in quite nicely as a mouthpiece for these guys.

Or.... it's a not a work, and TNA is about to get more goods. Who knows?

As far as THIS thread's OP, while the Survivor Series platform does seem to fit very well with this type of match/angle, I really feel like the storyline wouldn't get enough ignition before the PPV. And, SS is typically used as a definitive ending point in many stable wars or dude+backup vs. dude+backup type storylines. If they did do any of the many potential variations of this angle, I would hope for it to be a tumultuous ongoing affair.

BadAndy
08-14-2012, 08:23 PM
I have to disagree that they put their bodies through worse than all three combined. More than Base and Basket combined, but I seriously doubt more than Football.

Here's a spin. Would some of the Europeans who are knowledgeable on the subject, give me some insight into the average salary of a top level Rugby player? I would imagine that they aren't payed anywhere in the same region as American Football players, and yet, in my eyes, they put themselves through much more punishment on the field.

False. Sports Science has shown that Rugby players, while tough and putting on some great hits, mentally his with some reservation. They pull some hits because they mentally know that the body is unprotected. They have measured the pressure of the hits. Football players have padding so they don't hold back on their hits. The force of the hits were higher for football players. You can look up the show Sports Science and watch the segment on football vs rugby.

I would argue that football players go through much, but those hits aren't on every single play. Most injuries to football players are with the leg bending or tearing in a way it shouldn't when they are hit. It doesn't have to do with the way somebody hit them. Athletes in tip top shape have mentioned over and over again that they didn't realize how sore they'd be the next day after putting on a wrestling match and just taking the force of a few scoop slams.

BadAndy
08-14-2012, 08:27 PM

Anywho, back to the task at hand. I will say that the a Mid-Card vs. Main Event thing would be great. I have no recollection of that happening in the wrestling, let alone the WWE. You could even bring back the Mid-Card Mafia back. Have Reks, Hawkins, JTG and Drew complain and complain that they deserve a much higher spot than they have now. Take championships, as in the Tag Team, US and IC, and still not be pleased. "Injure" people left and right till those Main Eventers eventually say that they are getting out of hand. Boom bang everyone's happy.

If this era is indeed called the Reality era then something like this would make sense. On a side note, I'm tired of seeing exclusive report after exclusive report with the only information being "upset wrestlers are playing it safe." Until they do something other than play it safe, please stop giving us stupid reports.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-14-2012, 11:34 PM
False. Sports Science has shown that Rugby players, while tough and putting on some great hits, mentally his with some reservation. They pull some hits because they mentally know that the body is unprotected. They have measured the pressure of the hits. Football players have padding so they don't hold back on their hits. The force of the hits were higher for football players. You can look up the show Sports Science and watch the segment on football vs rugby.

I would argue that football players go through much, but those hits aren't on every single play. Most injuries to football players are with the leg bending or tearing in a way it shouldn't when they are hit. It doesn't have to do with the way somebody hit them. Athletes in tip top shape have mentioned over and over again that they didn't realize how sore they'd be the next day after putting on a wrestling match and just taking the force of a few scoop slams.

Well yeah, I mean, that's why I asked. I genuinely know jack squat about rugby, other than I think it's interesting and wish I could watch it more often. I made an assumption, which as we all know, "makes an ass out of 'u' and 'me'".

Understandably, wrestling takes a major toll on you, to be sure, but I still feel like football is the more dangerous of the two. Or, if not more, at least comparable to the extent that you can't say it would be outweighed when added to another. There's tons of guys that have died, been left crippled, addicted to pain killers, or otherwise left in a mess from wrestling, but you get all the same stuff from football. There was a big article in SI about a year or so ago talking about all these guys from just one team that all are either dead from a myriad of ailments, committed suicide, on drugs, so on and so forth. That was just one team from a particular season or group of seasons. Of course, it's hard to argue that, being that football seemingly has many many more active participants and much more documentation. It's a sad fact, either way you look at it; which is very unfortunate.

I can definitely attest though, even if you're an in decent shape young man, simply running the ropes a few times can have you sucking wind before you know it. When you look at someone like Tensei, you may think, "man, that guy is so out of shape", but he's hiding a lot of muscle and cardiovascular training behind that flab, that's for sure.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-14-2012, 11:39 PM
**I meant to add in, after the part about documentation, that having said that, we already know of many bad things that have happened to wrestlers, but just how many of the old regime are out there suffering, that we don't even know about? It's a big thing with football right now, between the player's association and the league. Shouldn't there be some similar form of group or establishment for wrestlers? Easier said than done, I know, but damn.

In other news, I'm a senior member now! Do I get a cookie? A hate party? Kudos? A stern look? I'm going to bed....

Melevolent 27
08-15-2012, 02:06 AM
While a very cool idea, I dont think it happen.
1: WWE is not this creative.
2: Mid card talent is lesser than headliners, its the way its always been, so how could we believe these grouped together mid carders could hold their own against the headliners. Unless the real top guys, Cena, Big Show, Orton so on, are busy with other feuds, top title matches.

I personally believe its more the WWE is sick of these guys and their "just being happy to be here" attitude. It has been repoted before all this started coming out that management is frustrated by these mid table guys not taking chances, or pushing for opportunities.
This course of action should shake these guys up a bit, get a little unrest, anger some blood up, and see what happens. I see it as the WWE is in a no loss situation in regards to talent relations. If someone gets so upset they want out the WWE has not "fired anyone", now they do want to keep this from happening too much, as that is a bad look. Yet they have plenty of great new guys who have just come in, and plenty more at NXT/FCW, so any spots open and some new blood comes in and maybe these guys will take the opportunities with both hands the way management wants. Possibly these guys that are upset will be told "set it up and we will look after you" and maybe these guys will, so the WWE wins these as well.

Just my 2cents

Xpacfan
08-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Personally, I questioned it too but I don't think its a work. However, it would be smart if the WWE turned it into one once it really fixed the majority of the issues.

PandaMassacre
08-15-2012, 01:37 PM
That would be nice if this was a work. I think WWE is aching for their next anti-establishment stable.

BadAndy
08-15-2012, 03:25 PM
**I meant to add in, after the part about documentation, that having said that, we already know of many bad things that have happened to wrestlers, but just how many of the old regime are out there suffering, that we don't even know about? It's a big thing with football right now, between the player's association and the league. Shouldn't there be some similar form of group or establishment for wrestlers? Easier said than done, I know, but damn.

In other news, I'm a senior member now! Do I get a cookie? A hate party? Kudos? A stern look? I'm going to bed....

I personally want an early bird special. (I too hit senior status a few days ago) ;)