PDA

View Full Version : Will HBK be at Summerslam?

vikingsman18
08-13-2012, 10:17 PM
I really hope Shawn still appears at Summerslam. I feel he adds alot more psychology in this match and so much more for the WWE just to drop him off the PPV because of this injury angle. Not to mention hes my favortie wrestler.....obviously from my signature.

What do you guys think? Do you feel HBK will still be at Summerslam, or will they take him off now?

jai
08-13-2012, 10:24 PM
I think he will turn up, towards the end of the match at Summerslam.

Great One
08-13-2012, 10:25 PM
I sure hope he's still there, I mean he adds so much to this match. I mean it just got real personal for Triple H and if you guys recall he doesn't like when people mess with his family( HBK is like family to him IMO) I mean remember when Randy Orton attacked his family, I feel bad for Brock Lesnar he deff. crossed the line

Darkside Ron Garvin
08-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Yes, HBK will be at SummerSlam. Why add the "grudge" and give HBK the time if he's not going to make the appearance

TheBadGuy2090
08-13-2012, 10:29 PM
Yeah he will i guess...and will spice up the things a lil bit..he's the only one who can cost Triple H the match :D

The_Socal_Guy
08-13-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm sure he will be there. I just don't get the attack and the breaking of the arm. But I guess they needed away to hype the match. I'm sure now HBK will help HHH win the match. Lol

goodomens
08-14-2012, 12:44 AM
i think he will show up, but Triple H will still lose. at the end of the match brock will start to brutalize both of them, setting them up for some kind of "career ending injuries" (lol)(like a steel chair wrapped around their throats). with paul heyman begging brock not to do it and brock just smiling maliciously... lights go out. and a bell rings. undertaker vs. brock at WM 29!

PSOjedi
08-14-2012, 12:48 AM
HBK will be at Summerslam, but only to superkick Paul Heyman

This will happen, I'm sure !

Triple H will still lose to Lesnar, so Lesnar can move on vs The Undertaker at Mania

Dubs
08-14-2012, 02:01 AM
Like the others have stated, Shawn Michaels will be at Summerslam but in a sling. I see him running to the ring surprisingly, giving Paul Heyman a Sweet Chin Music, and as he does that, Triple H gets distracted and Brock Lesnar goes for an F-5. Not only does this give Brock Lesnar a win but it's also a way for Shawn Michaels to cost Triple H the match without necessarily turning heel.

FLWWEFan
08-14-2012, 09:20 AM
He'll be there. He'll have some sort of impact in the match. I just hope that Lesnar wins, it wouldn't look good for him to come back and lose his first two feuds.

Cabers
08-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Short answer yes selling a broken arm and oh look he inadverently hits hhh with the cast brock wins!! Cue the Heygasm!!

anon316
08-14-2012, 04:12 PM
how about hbk is pissed at trips for not saving him and costs trips the match? probably not but just a thought

BadAndy
08-14-2012, 04:15 PM
A broken arm (I should point out that I know it's not really broken but for the sake of the story that's what I'm calling it) won't prevent him from giving Lesnar some sweet chin music. If that's who gets the kick. He'll be there all the same.