PDA

View Full Version : Storm vs Aries?

LostOmega
08-13-2012, 07:56 AM
So now that Austin Aries has retained his championship and Robby Roode supposedly lost his chance for a title shot for the rest of Aries' tenure, does that mean rhat we're going to have James Sform win the BFG Series and take the title off of Aries? If Roode vs Storm is going to happen, that seens like the only logical path. Or Roode could try and pull some contract thing to get another shot. I really don't know what TNA's plan here is.

monctonvike
08-13-2012, 08:15 AM
I think we can eventually get to storm vs roode at bfg, maybe in a specialty match like "last man standing" or a "cage match". I don't think storm vs Roode needs the belt to be interesting.

As for his opponent at bfg I think it might end up being AJ styles or kurt angle both of which would make an amazing match.

timfeyenoord
08-13-2012, 08:17 AM
I hope that if they do Storm vs Roode at BFG that is non-title.

For the World Title match I'd love to see Aries vs Samoa Joe

Automatic
08-13-2012, 08:21 AM
It does kinda hurt the PPV if Roode doesn't have the title. That was the whole reason this feud got started.

Mr. Ziggles
08-13-2012, 11:02 AM
It does kinda hurt the PPV if Roode doesn't have the title. That was the whole reason this feud got started.

I disagree, I think it helps the PPV by having two big matches instead of one.

Automatic
08-13-2012, 11:37 AM
I disagree, I think it helps the PPV by having two big matches instead of one.

1 big match is enough to sell a PPV, but now they have diluted that match.

Raijko Murray
08-13-2012, 12:44 PM
If they are smart, they will have Roode cost Storm the match in the final of the Bound For Glory series at No Surrender against Samoa Joe to set up this at BFG as the main event & sub main event:

World Heavyweight Title
Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries

Cage Match
Bobby Roode vs James Storm

PSOjedi
08-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Austin Aries(c) vs Samoa Joe is on the line at BFG
As Aries is always champ, I can not see Aries facing Storm at BFG.

PSOjedi
08-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Cage Match
I hope for a Last Man Standing match

Cabers
08-13-2012, 03:20 PM
As much as i have enjoyed there encounters its time to move on Aries vs Joe ah hells ya!!

CM Rock-Austin
08-13-2012, 03:26 PM
If they are smart, they will have Roode cost Storm the match in the final of the Bound For Glory series at No Surrender against Samoa Joe to set up this at BFG as the main event & sub main event:

World Heavyweight Title
Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries

Cage Match
Agree with this idea or a iron man match.

AWrestlingGod
08-13-2012, 03:51 PM
We already had Aries Vs Joe this year, though it was good... think a match with him vs Angle or AJ would be much better... though a rematch with Joe could work out to

TheBadGuy2090
08-13-2012, 10:55 PM
We already had Aries Vs Joe this year, though it was good... think a match with him vs Angle or AJ would be much better... though a rematch with Joe could work out to

Yeah that match was pretty good but i expect a lot better from both of them coza they have delivered in the past and they can do it again :D

TheGreatOne
08-16-2012, 01:42 PM
I know most everyone wants Storm to face Aries for the world title, but I don't. He has had several amount of title shots. I'd rather see someone else face him at BFG:3 guys stand out in my mind, AJ Styles-faced pretty much everyone in the biz in a fued besides Aries. Give him something fresh and new to work with. Angle-biggest draw they really have. Best wrestler in the biz passing the torch one could say. Joe is another guy I'd like to see Aries face in the main event at BFG.