PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Justice Ladder Match

DK Wrestling Savior
08-12-2012, 09:09 PM
What a great match. I loved that ending. AJ is THE MAN.

BadAndy
08-12-2012, 09:22 PM

Sucks that I picked Angle, but yeah it was very good. Best match so far.

DK Wrestling Savior
08-12-2012, 09:53 PM
This PPV was great Top to Bottom. Kaz and Devon put on an excellent match. The Knockouts was enjoyable. And the main event delivered. WWE should take notes from this, and learn how to put on a decent PPV.

Grind_Bastard
08-12-2012, 10:10 PM

I personally disagree with the ending, it's always AJ Styles getting the unexpected win. Tonight, I found it a bit Cena-esque.

EDIT. To clarify, I mean the way of winning. I'm aware that AJ is an overall better wrestler than Cena.

SESAfro
08-12-2012, 10:13 PM
I personally disagree with the ending, it's always AJ Styles getting the unexpected win. Tonight, I found it a bit Cena-esque.

EDIT. To clarify, I mean the way of winning. I'm aware that AJ is an overall better wrestler than Cena.
True, but he was stuck with Claire. He's fine.

Grind_Bastard
08-12-2012, 10:25 PM
True, but he was stuck with Claire. He's fine.

Wouldn't have been better to give the points to either Angle and Joe, who are battling for becoming part of the top for?

MachoManFan
08-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Wouldn't have been better to give the points to either Angle and Joe, who are battling for becoming part of the top for?

^This.
I wasn't paying attention so AJ seemed to come from nowhere to halfway up the ladder! It was a cool spot but I'd rather it wasn't the finish. Another good PPV from TNA.

tnafanwwehater
08-12-2012, 10:50 PM

it doesnt matter whos on top....because the top four will 1v1 vs each other and from there u will have ur your number 1 contender for bfg. so for aj to catch up he needed the points

tnafanwwehater
08-12-2012, 10:51 PM
btw some of the spots were just brutal...that ladder shot to angle..OUCH!!!

BadAndy
08-12-2012, 11:07 PM
btw some of the spots were just brutal...that ladder shot to angle..OUCH!!!

No, no. Joe slamming Daniels down on the ladder was brutal! I cringed at that one.

TheWarMachine
08-13-2012, 04:28 AM
Fantastic match and a brilliant PPV from top to bottom.

TNA are really on top form at the moment.

lewism173
08-13-2012, 05:31 AM
I actually think Jeff Hardy is the Cena of TNA, Minus the constant winning

Darkside Ron Garvin
08-13-2012, 05:45 AM
He's probably just as hated among the IWC as Cena... But he isn't close to the "SuperCena" aspect of John. I can see the comparison though

DK Wrestling Savior
08-13-2012, 06:59 AM
I think Styles winning puts a wrench into things. I like it because it was too easy to expect Joe or Angle to win. AJ was way behind. He could make a push despite all the Claire drama. Now if he loses his next two matches, I would agree that his ladder match win was a waste. But if he wins his next match or two, and is teetering in the top four come No Surrender, then I like it. I only wonder, who will be left out.

monctonvike
08-13-2012, 07:38 AM
I think Styles winning puts a wrench into things. I like it because it was too easy to expect Joe or Angle to win. AJ was way behind. He could make a push despite all the Claire drama. Now if he loses his next two matches, I would agree that his ladder match win was a waste. But if he wins his next match or two, and is teetering in the top four come No Surrender, then I like it. I only wonder, who will be left out.

With TNA unsure if they will have Bully Ray and devon in a few weeks I would start there. Maybe angle, storm joe and styles in the final four?

Chico Santana
08-13-2012, 10:00 AM
This PPV was great Top to Bottom. Kaz and Devon put on an excellent match. The Knockouts was enjoyable. And the main event delivered. WWE should take notes from this, and learn how to put on a decent PPV.

Good PPV, but your last sentence was just simply stupid.

DK Wrestling Savior
08-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Good PPV, but your last sentence was just simply stupid.

Okay, watch SummerSlam...and watch your clock when Funkasaurus comes out and spends 10 minutes dancing like an idiot. Or Ryback mows through two jobbers. Or Santino is involved in 7 backstage segments throughout the night.

I feel my comment was very much on point.

DK Wrestling Savior
08-13-2012, 10:12 AM
With TNA unsure if they will have Bully Ray and devon in a few weeks I would start there. Maybe angle, storm joe and styles in the final four?

I'm not so sure about that. Bully Ray wouldn't have gotten the win, and Devon wouldn't still be champ, if they were unsure about their futures. I think they're already signed and sealed. Don't believe everything you read on these sites.

Wade Barrett 1979
08-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm not so sure about that. Bully Ray wouldn't have gotten the win, and Devon wouldn't still be champ, if they were unsure about their futures. I think they're already signed and sealed. Don't believe everything you read on these sites.

I'd say this a pretty accurate summation of the situation.

Chico Santana
08-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Okay, watch SummerSlam...and watch your clock when Funkasaurus comes out and spends 10 minutes dancing like an idiot. Or Ryback mows through two jobbers. Or Santino is involved in 7 backstage segments throughout the night.

I feel my comment was very much on point.

So are you going to say, TNA should watch WWE PPV's if SummerSlam is an epic show? I know both companies have sh*t the bed on PPV's, but they've also put on some great shows as well. Watching Santino and Funkasaurus is painful to watch at times, but new chararcters need to be developed.

DK Wrestling Savior
08-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Watching Santino and Funkasaurus is painful to watch at times, but new chararcters need to be developed.

That's my point. new characters NEED to be developed. They're not actually being developed. And between the Touts, the constant rehashing, the consistent promotion of the next PPV, then the pain of Santino, Funkasaurus, and Ryback squashes...throw in a joke of a Diva's match, then their lack of quality wrestling with the exception of maybe 2 matches.

And WWE hasn't put on a show I would call Epic since Wrestlemania 26.

Poot-Hair
08-13-2012, 01:46 PM
That's my point. new characters NEED to be developed. They're not actually being developed. And between the Touts, the constant rehashing, the consistent promotion of the next PPV, then the pain of Santino, Funkasaurus, and Ryback squashes...throw in a joke of a Diva's match, then their lack of quality wrestling with the exception of maybe 2 matches.

And WWE hasn't put on a show I would call Epic since Wrestlemania 26.Fuck Savior, after reading all your posts in this thread I have to tell ya mate you are spot on.

TNA has been far superior to the mighty 'E here as of late in terms of show quality and this ppv was just another example. There were quite a few botches (go back and watch the Musclebuster/german suplex from Angle/Joe/Styles...brutal fail) but overall it was wonderful.

The PPV ended with a bad taste in my mouth however. The ol' "two refs count different guys shoulders down" bit is a bit worn. Honestly they should have just given Aries the clean win again. I guess I might can see why they did it the way they did to set up future storylines but it left me going "wtf really??" As a fan though, I'm loving TNA at the moment.

PSOjedi
08-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Best match of the ppv. Simply AMAZING

Cabers
08-13-2012, 03:13 PM
No, no. Joe slamming Daniels down on the ladder was brutal! I cringed at that one.

That got me as well nasty shit right there!

DK Wrestling Savior
08-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Fuck Savior, after reading all your posts in this thread I have to tell ya mate you are spot on.

TNA has been far superior to the mighty 'E here as of late in terms of show quality and this ppv was just another example. There were quite a few botches (go back and watch the Musclebuster/german suplex from Angle/Joe/Styles...brutal fail) but overall it was wonderful.

The PPV ended with a bad taste in my mouth however. The ol' "two refs count different guys shoulders down" bit is a bit worn. Honestly they should have just given Aries the clean win again. I guess I might can see why they did it the way they did to set up future storylines but it left me going "wtf really??" As a fan though, I'm loving TNA at the moment.

When it happened with the two refs, I was thinking the same thing. You could even tell by the crowd reaction that it was a lame way to go. But, to see Aries get the win, made up for it. The no-contest to keep Roode in the title picture was too predictable.

HCollins-TNA1
08-14-2012, 09:30 PM
The match will be for-ever installed in my mind as a Classic TNA ladder match.... With AJ Styles having a very huge history with all 3...
My favorite parts of the match Angle and Joe trading or one upping the other in a supplex contest on Chris Daniels.... Them putting Daniels in-between the runs of the ladder.... Then AJ doing a classic dive or jump from the ropes to the ladder....