PDA

View Full Version : whats up with hardy

Wrestling1
08-12-2012, 07:55 PM
what is he doing like hes not winning anything .. hes in a stupid i dont even know if you call it a story line with robbie E and has had like no screen time any ideas?

Dameduse823
08-12-2012, 08:18 PM
what is he doing like hes not winning anything .. hes in a stupid i dont even know if you call it a story line with robbie E and has had like no screen time any ideas?

I don't know what you were trying to say with that sentence but as far as his mini feud with robbie, Hardy is a main event caliber name but right now he's not part of the main 'bfg/ace's and 8s story so instead they are using him to get a newer guy some attention. There isn't really anything to out of the ordinary about that

Darkside Ron Garvin
08-12-2012, 08:43 PM
I don't know what you were trying to say with that sentence but as far as his mini feud with robbie, Hardy is a main event caliber name but right now he's not part of the main 'bfg/ace's and 8s story so instead they are using him to get a newer guy some attention. There isn't really anything to out of the ordinary about that

Agreed fully

Asherdelampyr
08-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Hardy has the ability to pop in an out of the main event scene without issue. His best use right now is helping TNA get over their own talent, and he is doing that.

Robstar
08-12-2012, 09:09 PM
It's part of his probationary agreement with TNA

Darkside Ron Garvin
08-12-2012, 09:10 PM
It's part of his probationary agreement with TNA

I wonder if putting over young talent is part of Matt Hardy's probationary agreement with the State of North Carolina...

Sahu
08-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Hardy though has started a new life, he's still cannot be believed...that's why I do not see him winning any championship in TNA any time soon...Since he's HARDY and he can draw ppl n sell merchandise, he's in TNA and is putting over talent..

At any given point if TNA management trusts him, he can pop up to main event...he has got that ability...till then he'll be putting over young talent n which he should rightly do so...

Right now I'm happy with TNA's main event with Roode, Storm, Aeries, Joe n AJ in it.....

AlexWorldOrder
08-12-2012, 11:40 PM
He fucked up big time and he knows it. He shouldn't be near the main event spot light until the time is right. He seems like he understands his mistakes. I'm glad he looks the healthiest he's ever looked and hope to see him back in the main event putting over young talent.

Wrestling1
08-13-2012, 12:27 AM
thanks guys i appreciate the talk and i agree now that i hear you guys point.. hes paying his dues to get back to the top

Dennis
08-13-2012, 01:03 AM
I wonder if putting over young talent is part of Matt Hardy's probationary agreement with the State of North Carolina...
well played darkside, and yes of course it is part of his probation!

gravesismizfan
08-13-2012, 03:22 AM
They should do aries vs roode vs hardy feud
Though honestly aries vs roode might be best wrestling feud in wrestling now great matches2

Cabers
08-13-2012, 03:08 PM

Exactly if he isn't in a main storyline they have to have him doing something to stay on camera