PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 best WWE feuds in the past 10 years

XxJPPRxX
08-12-2012, 07:09 AM
I just want to see everyone's opinion on this and in 2 days ill do the overall top 3 and ill do the same for TNA, then ROH.
And all i want is just what the title says because i dont want this to turn into another wwe, tna or roh bashing thread.

enjoy.

Jerichoholic_92
08-12-2012, 07:51 AM
I just want to see everyone's opinion on this and in 2 days ill do the overall top 3 and ill do the same for TNA, then ROH.
And all i want is just what the title says because i dont want this to turn into another wwe, tna or roh bashing thread.

enjoy.

I haven't sat and thought about a top 10, but the best rivalry I remember is Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho in 2008 hands down

Marx
08-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Randy Orton vs The Announce Table.. Sorry, could'nt help myself.

Marx
08-12-2012, 08:08 AM
But I'd like to chip in a few serious suggestions:

- HBK vs HHH, 2002 (stretching your 10 year boundary). Great because HBK returned after injury, HBK & HHH have chemistry together and take care of each other, they are prepared to let the other shine. HHH really looked after his buddy.
- I personally enjoyed Orton/Legacy vs HHH/McMahon's. Long feud, spanned over half a year, had a backstory (evolution), Orton was on his game. Stuff happened backstage, in the parking lot, etc.. Had'nt HBK vs. Taker completely overshadowed the Wrestlemania match this feud would be legendary.
- CM Punk vs Chris Jericho, 2012. Though it did nothing for Jericho, it will be an integral part of a CM Punk career dvd. Awesome matches, good mic work. Jericho really solidified Punk.
- Edge vs Matt Hardy. Intense, with a legit backstory. Hardy positioned himself as the victim, which made it even more rough to see that Edge was going to come out winner. I enjoyed seeing Lita to be honest, both as eye candy as legit wrestling interference.

vikingsman18
08-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Hard to pick Top 10 off the top of my head but the greatest one for me is a ie between HBK vs Triple H and HBK vs Chris Jericho.

vikingsman18
08-12-2012, 08:33 AM
But I'd like to chip in a few serious suggestions:

- HBK vs HHH, 2002 (stretching your 10 year boundary). Great because HBK returned after injury, HBK & HHH have chemistry together and take care of each other, they are prepared to let the other shine. HHH really looked after his buddy.
- I personally enjoyed Orton/Legacy vs HHH/McMahon's. Long feud, spanned over half a year, had a backstory (evolution), Orton was on his game. Stuff happened backstage, in the parking lot, etc.. Had'nt HBK vs. Taker completely overshadowed the Wrestlemania match this feud would be legendary.
- CM Punk vs Chris Jericho, 2012. Though it did nothing for Jericho, it will be an integral part of a CM Punk career dvd. Awesome matches, good mic work. Jericho really solidified Punk.
- Edge vs Matt Hardy. Intense, with a legit backstory. Hardy positioned himself as the victim, which made it even more rough to see that Edge was going to come out winner. I enjoyed seeing Lita to be honest, both as eye candy as legit wrestling interference.

That statement would be very true. After the match occured between HBK and Undertaker, everyone already knew that the match stole the show and nobody would of been able to follow that performance. One of the greatest Wrestlemania matches of all-time.

Bodom
08-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Don't start a series if you aren't going to contribute to your own series.