PDA

View Full Version : The Phenomenal One

BadAndy
08-11-2012, 08:38 PM
AJ lived up to his nickname this last Thursday. Angle showed that he won't let age slow him down. The BFG match between these two this last Impact might have been the best match I've seen this year. I know I'm probably overlooking one or two, but these two competitors left it all on the field. Was I the only one feeling it?

Tomsta666
08-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Forget all that!! Claire Lynch deserves an Emmy :p :rolleyes:

Poor AJ, he's totally wasted in that shitty storyline

Dennis
08-11-2012, 08:51 PM

Poor AJ, he's totally wasted in that shitty storyline
Worst. storyline. ever!.

DK Wrestling Savior
08-11-2012, 09:08 PM
It was definitely a 5 Star match...can't wait for the Fatal Four Way Ladder Match tomorrow.

BadAndy
08-11-2012, 09:18 PM
It was definitely a 5 Star match...can't wait for the Fatal Four Way Ladder Match tomorrow.

I know. This ppv has an incredible lineup of matches. I'm a little upset that Aces & Eights might mess some of it up.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-11-2012, 10:41 PM
AJ lived up to his nickname this last Thursday. Angle showed that he won't let age slow him down. The BFG match between these two this last Impact might have been the best match I've seen this year. I know I'm probably overlooking one or two, but these two competitors left it all on the field. Was I the only one feeling it?

That good, eh? Damnit! I missed it this week and it's not on my DVR!!!!!!!!!!!

thedag
08-11-2012, 10:55 PM
aj is a spot monkey

The Piper
08-11-2012, 11:39 PM

Good god do I feel sorry for you, find that online, and watch it.

rofecoxib22
08-12-2012, 12:16 AM
aj is a spot monkey

Lol...you are spot on...lol....all pun intended....just make sure you add to it a "glorified spot monkey"...Lol...TNA marks gonna hate because they are monkeys too and they follow the old addage monkey see monkey do...lol

HCollins-TNA1
08-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Lol...you are spot on...lol....all pun intended....just make sure you add to it a "glorified spot monkey"...Lol...TNA marks gonna hate because they are monkeys too and they follow the old addage monkey see monkey do...lol
So what do that make you??

Sure AJ Styles takes lots of risks and has been with TNA since day 1..... He's always the go to guy....

Dubs
08-12-2012, 01:24 AM
This is the reason why I love the BFG series. We get exciting match-ups like these. AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle matches are always amazing to watch. Both are great workers and put on a great match last Thursday night.

The Piper
08-12-2012, 01:43 AM
This is the reason why I love the BFG series. We get exciting match-ups like these. AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle matches are always amazing to watch. Both are great workers and put on a great match last Thursday night.
The exact reason I can't wait for Hardcore Justice Tommorow!

The Phantom Menace
08-12-2012, 05:20 AM
Kurt & A.J. have rarely put on a bad match. Their Slammiversary '08 match was one of their best. Here's what I don't get- Why the hate for TNA?

Mr. Ziggles
08-12-2012, 05:21 AM
aj is a spot monkey

HUH?!?! What!?! I don't even?!?! What?!!?!?

Shaz11
08-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Sick match.

That Claire pisses me off. When she shouts "AJ, do the right thing AJ" my ears are fucked up.

Sahu
08-12-2012, 09:38 AM
In India TNA is on Star sports...n back in those days when ever I used to change channels..I used to find a wrestling show where Jeff Jarett wrestling with all washed out guys...that is TNA...so i never was interested in it..until one day I saw AJ vs Daniels n I felt that was an awesome match..n got attracted to both of them n from then on I used to tune TNA only for AJ/Daniels..

So, AJ is the reason why I satrted watching TNA..

He's really phenomenal...n if he's in the ring with likes of Kurt/Daniels/Joe...will be nothing but PURE GOLD of a match!!!

Sahu
08-12-2012, 09:39 AM
n this week's match is definitely a 4.5 to 5 star range match....

BadAndy
08-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Kurt & A.J. have rarely put on a bad match. Their Slammiversary '08 match was one of their best. Here's what I don't get- Why the hate for TNA?

I really have no clue. My guess is that they have an idea as to what it is but don't watch it.

Those that missed it NEED to find it. After so many years of these two guys going against each other you start to think that maybe they've done it all and there's no reason to keep pitting them against each other. I really couldn't tell you who was going to win this one. It was such great back and forth action.

Cabers
08-12-2012, 10:58 AM

Look it up online fella! Well worth it!

This storyline is so bad for me its giving me cancer...

imswm
08-12-2012, 03:11 PM

Claire Lynch deserves an enema.

HCollins-TNA1
08-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Claire Lynch deserves an enema.
She deserves something, not sure what but she deserves it.... LOL

scribbler_jones
08-13-2012, 02:19 AM

Scary thought: what if the storyline ends and she doesn't go away? ​*cringes and hides in the corner*

monctonvike
08-13-2012, 08:17 AM

She deserves a trip back to acting school. Is there like an ovw or fcw for actresses? If so she needs to go there.

ps not sure if she is really pregnant

BadAndy
08-13-2012, 09:48 AM
When did this become a thread about Claire? This was supposed to be about AJ. At least here we can talk about him without having to deal with her.