PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Expose Takes over the Womens Divsion

Mckenzie
08-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Kelly Kelly. Brooke. Layla.
Who would have thought that when we first met these sexy dancers from the ages of ECW would thrive into the top women in the wrestling industry. We have Impact Wrestling's Brooke (Miss) Tessmacher, the biggest surprise and improving wrestler of the three, the Knockouts champion and puts on great matches against legends like gail kim tara and mickie james. Layla, the reigning divas champion and favorited diva in WWE best recognized from Laycool. And Kelly Kelly, the former champion and most Marketable diva/Maxim Covergirl.
These three talents should be praised from climbing from the bottom of the womens division to the Top.:D
http://youtu.be/bAs4fR1SEbo

number1undertakerfan
08-11-2012, 12:46 PM
You are right they made big improvements from what they used to be i love kelly kelly she has improved her in ring skills has been a champion and is one of the top divas of the wwe today. Layla is the Divas champion which is a big step from being in extreme expose and brooke should get big props one thing tna does have over wwe are the knockouts they can wrestle unlike alot of the wwe divas and for her to go there improve her skills and become champion is a big step kudos to all three of them.

Kenny Kaos
08-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Women's wrestling = bathroom brake

K2Jelly
08-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Women's wrestling = bathroom brake

You mean "break" correct? ;)

And I agree, at least with the WWE. TNA's not too shabby when it comes to their women's division.

Dennis
08-11-2012, 01:06 PM
IMO layla as the divas champion doesn't make much sense. there are more attractive females and there are much better wrestling females... I don't understand having her as the champion. though to be fair the entire division is pretty terrible minus the divas of doom.

Kenny Kaos
08-11-2012, 01:24 PM
You mean "break" correct? ;)

And I agree, at least with the WWE. TNA's not too shabby when it comes to their women's division.

FFS, yeah, "BREAK!"

TNA's female wrestlers and their cruiserweights are far better than WWE's at the moment

The KANEROONIE!!!
08-11-2012, 01:50 PM
IMO layla as the divas champion doesn't make much sense. there are more attractive females and there are much better wrestling females... I don't understand having her as the champion. though to be fair the entire division is pretty terrible minus the divas of doom.

Gonna disagree with you there. Currently, they actually have more talented divas than untalented ones. Tamina, Naomi, and AJ are all very talented performers, they just don't get to do anything. Layla and Alicia Fox are better than they were when they started, and same goes for Eve. Hell, even Kaitlyn's improving in the ring a bit. And you can't forget NXT; Paige and Sofia Cortez are both worth putting on the main roster. I think if the WWE divas were showcased in the same light as the Knockouts are, they might actually surprise people.

UPDATE: Sofia Cortez was just released. Well shit.

Mr. Ziggles
08-11-2012, 02:10 PM
I always liked Brooke, if you get what I mean ;)

Cabers
08-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Brooke has definately made the biggest improvement and deserves it all!

Dennis
08-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Gonna disagree with you there. Currently, they actually have more talented divas than untalented ones. Tamina, Naomi, and AJ are all very talented performers, they just don't get to do anything. Layla and Alicia Fox are better than they were when they started, and same goes for Eve. Hell, even Kaitlyn's improving in the ring a bit. And you can't forget NXT; Paige and Sofia Cortez are both worth putting on the main roster. I think if the WWE divas were showcased in the same light as the Knockouts are, they might actually surprise people.
even if they are talented they are booked terribly so the fact is they still seem awful... thus why people say they take breaks during these matches

CM Rock-Austin
08-11-2012, 05:19 PM

I heard about that, it sucks and she was friends with Paige. I hope her the best!

Unfortunately the talented ones don't get notice but the non-talent one's do.

Cabers
08-11-2012, 05:37 PM

Unfortunately so with the way they are going with Divas these days we will see Caylee Turner (who? exactly) on Raw or SD before Paige which is bollocks.

The Piper
08-11-2012, 11:29 PM
I heard about that, it sucks and she was friends with Paige. I hope her the best!

Unfortunately the talented ones don't get notice but the non-talent one's do.
It's like that with superstar's, too. You ever think Vince is deliberately trolling us?

Dubs
08-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Sadly true. All they need to do is give Layla at least something to work with and a new gimmick re-boot and she'll have a pretty good reign. Right now, her reign is absolute mediocrity.