the game
11-16-2010, 10:10 PM
didnt think tna was still on the air,rubbish,just old wwe ,thats it

Bodom
11-16-2010, 10:22 PM
I still follow it, but I don't watch it anymore

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 10:34 PM
I am done with TNA. I really don't watch Impact anymore because of the disappointment they showed me at BFG, Turning Point, and last week. I'm always gonna read the spoliers and news about TNA but i'll be damned if I spend my Thrusday night this week watching Immortal and Ric Flair wrestle Matt Morgan. Just saying.

el gabo
11-16-2010, 10:48 PM
I am done with TNA. I really don't watch Impact anymore because of the disappointment they showed me at BFG, Turning Point, and last week. I'm always gonna read the spoliers and news about TNA but i'll be damned if I spend my Thrusday night this week watching Immortal and Ric Flair wrestle Matt Morgan. Just saying.

Same here. Watched BFG and TP and really wanted to break my fucking TV when Robbie E won the X division title. Something drastic has to happen for me to watch this crap again. Only the MCMG are worth watching for me. They're not using Joe nor AJ right, makes me so Goddamn pissed.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 10:59 PM
Same here. Watched BFG and TP and really wanted to break my fucking TV when Robbie E won the X division title. Something drastic has to happen for me to watch this crap again. Only the MCMG are worth watching for me. They're not using Joe nor AJ right, makes me so Goddamn pissed.

I cannot believe Hulk OLDgan and Eric PISSoff turned a company that had a chance to a company I now can't stand. I ain't preying, i'm just saying.

Rich Cranium
11-16-2010, 11:03 PM
I cannot believe Hulk OLDgan and Eric PISSoff turned a company that had a chance to a company I now can't stand. I ain't preying, i'm just saying.

Simliar to WCW?

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Simliar to WCW?

Except Hogan was a wrestler and had the World title. Just saying.

Rich Cranium
11-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Except Hogan was a wrestler and had the World title. Just saying.

I think he was a booker also.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 11:15 PM
I think he was a booker also.

That explains his long title reigns. Just saying.

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 11:29 PM
That explains his long title reigns. Just saying.

How do you think he won the title with a fingerpoke?

No chance in Hell - Vintage Mr. McMahon

Bodom
11-16-2010, 11:31 PM

No chance in hell he booked himself the champion?

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 11:35 PM

Finger points hurt. Hulk has firm fingers. Just saying.

Sony
11-16-2010, 11:40 PM
Why do Eric Bischoff and Hogan get so much hate over WCW? I've read numerous times that they were the reason for WCW's demise, but that statement cannot be further from the truth. Bischoff was a wrestling genius back then. He had the vision knowing that bringing in Hogan can change WCW's destany...and it sure helped. Then with the NWO and turning Hogan heel was a genius piece of work. It started one of, if not the, greatest era in wrestling. It is true that during the final few years the storylines suffered, but that was not Bischoff's fault entirely. A high ranking executive of the network (could have been the president) didn't want the network to associate with wrestling and wanted more primetime dramas, but he could not get rid of it because Turner was all for wrestling. He then did the next best thing, he put restraints on the storylines. There were certain things they could do and not do and the storylines could only be green lighted once these criteria's were met. This handcuffed Bischoff and it seemed like he pretty much gave up. Because Bischoff had given up, Russo was brought in. The original storyline that Russo and Bischoff came up with (young bloods vs millionnaires club) had alot of potential and started off on the right foot but Bischoff and Russo could not see eye to eye and Bischoff gaved up for good. Russo now ran the show and ran it to the ground. Even though the product/storylines were a shell of what it one was, WCW was still the highest viewed show on the network which means it still drew plenty of money from commercial revenue. Then the AOL merger happened and they wanted nothing to do with wrestling at all, which led to the demise of WCW. On a side note, the executive who didn't want wrestling on the network was apparently fired soon after do to crappy decisions he made.

tommy1983
11-17-2010, 07:41 AM
watch Impact and reaction every week and all the ppv's
luv the Immortal/fortune storyline and reckon its gonna get even better and bigger with hulk and easy e at the helm,

Dont agree with all this Hulk and Eric killed WCW and now doin the same to TNA...Bullshit

They made WCW into the BIGGEST wrestling company in the world and regularly hammered Mcmahon and WWF, u dont do that easily!

TNA is improving steadily and will continue to do so imo

In Hulk and EASY E we trust :)

danamania
11-17-2010, 09:13 AM
IMO hogan would be world champion right now if he wasn't so crippled, I used to like him but at the end of the day he is the most selfish wrestler of all time, plain and simple

tommy1983
11-17-2010, 09:18 AM
IMO hogan would be world champion right now if he wasn't so crippled, I used to like him but at the end of the day he is the most selfish wrestler of all time, plain and simple

Selfish how???????

any examples???

Lowki
11-17-2010, 09:38 AM
watch Impact and reaction every week and all the ppv's
luv the Immortal/fortune storyline and reckon its gonna get even better and bigger with hulk and easy e at the helm,

Dont agree with all this Hulk and Eric killed WCW and now doin the same to TNA...Bullshit

They made WCW into the BIGGEST wrestling company in the world and regularly hammered Mcmahon and WWF, u dont do that easily!

TNA is improving steadily and will continue to do so imo

In Hulk and EASY E we trust :)

TNA is getting stale tbh i barely ever make it past the first hour without switching over these days.

WCW wasn't the biggest wrestling company in the world tbh In the general scheme of things, the "wars" lasted 6 years, 2 of which WCW was winning the rating war in the US (in europe however WWF rarely ever lost, even when WCW was on a free channel and Raw was mostly on subscription services in Europe). This means that for 4 years out of 6 WWF was top of the rating wars. So while WCW had a stint of beating WWF in america, they certainly didn't outside of it :)

tommy1983
11-17-2010, 10:02 AM
TNA is getting stale tbh i barely ever make it past the first hour without switching over these days.

WCW wasn't the biggest wrestling company in the world tbh In the general scheme of things, the "wars" lasted 6 years, 2 of which WCW was winning the rating war in the US (in europe however WWF rarely ever lost, even when WCW was on a free channel and Raw was mostly on subscription services in Europe). This means that for 4 years out of 6 WWF was top of the rating wars. So while WCW had a stint of beating WWF in america, they certainly didn't outside of it :)

at the very PEAK of WCW it beat or ran closely with WWF for years, this was down to geniuses like Bischoff, no other company has really ever achieved this...

Going stale??? dont quite get that tbh, the whole immortal storyline only came in a month ago... face turn by morgan like a week or 2 ago... new belt etc etc etc.... if anything its fresher now than it has been for years!

The WWE on the other hand with its never ending Nexus storyline, supercena and boring orton has become VERY stale

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 10:59 AM
You dont think Hogan-Bitchoff is a nevery ending angle?

The Rocks Says - Vintage The Rock

tommy1983
11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
You dont think Hogan-Bitchoff is a nevery ending angle?

The Rocks Says - Vintage The Rock

What angle are u referring too?

if its the whole takeover angle u mean, well we've only known about that for a month and before that we though Hogan was crocked and Bischoff was face

westy
11-17-2010, 11:40 AM
I can't believe how many negative comments I'm hearing about TNA. Me and my gf are loving it right now. I think it's getting better.

Eric Bish is the man when it comes to what he did with WCW. Having him in TNA is great for the company. I'm a big fan.

Guys like Flair, Sting, Hogan I hope they remain there for a long long time. They have given so much to the industry and get my respect so much for doing so.

An wrestling product can't please everyone, but as for me my gf, loving it right now. Great womens division, tag - team is best in the world. X division is not what it used to be sadly, but the World title and others mentioned have improved.

Thank god there is an alternative to what PG WWE are doing hehehe. Terrible!

Rich Cranium
11-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Eric Bish is the man when it comes to what he did with WCW. Having him in TNA is great for the company.

Eric is good for TNA? Look at what he did with WCW? I dont understand, are being facetious?

jethro
11-17-2010, 11:59 AM
WCW kick WWE ass in term of ratings war for like what 2-3 years? and wheres the company now? they have the money to spend then,at WWE The Rock,Stone Cold,Undertaker,DX was trying to get the ratings back and they succeed.

As for TNA I dont hate whole TNA,in fact I like TNA alternative way to showcase their wrestlers : MCMG,GenMe,AJ,EY,Red,Kaz,Doug,Jay,Beer Money,Morgan,Abyss etc etc...I love AJ vs Daniels match I forgot which ppv where AJ defends the TNA world title,that was the main event.Its just that they loves to showcase alot of ex-WWEWCWECW has been,most of those wrestlers already achieved something big in WWEWCWECW why come to TNA? (Yeah I know Dixie invite them)
TNA Knockout,they talk about they're different from Divas,they're about women athletes and treat with respect but what do they showcase to me? assboobs heavy makeup and below average wrestling match,atleast Divas didnt put thick make up and not a hypocrites.TNA Knockout used to be about Amazing Kong destroying womens wrestler and powerbombing refree,thats what I wanna watch.

I still checkout Impact result,and watch the ppv.

el gabo
11-17-2010, 12:06 PM
WCW kick WWE ass in term of ratings war for like what 2-3 years? and wheres the company now? they have the money to spend then,at WWE The Rock,Stone Cold,Undertaker,DX was trying to get the ratings back and they succeed.

As for TNA I dont hate whole TNA,in fact I like TNA alternative way to showcase their wrestlers : MCMG,GenMe,AJ,EY,Red,Kaz,Doug,Jay,Beer Money,Morgan,Abyss etc etc...I love AJ vs Daniels match I forgot which ppv where AJ defends the TNA world title,that was the main event.Its just that they loves to showcase alot of ex-WWEWCWECW has been,most of those wrestlers already achieved something big in WWEWCWECW why come to TNA? (Yeah I know Dixie invite them)
TNA Knockout,they talk about they're different from Divas,they're about women athletes and treat with respect but what do they showcase to me? assboobs heavy makeup and below average wrestling match,atleast Divas didnt put thick make up and not a hypocrites.TNA Knockout used to be about Amazing Kong destroying womens wrestler and powerbombing refree,thats what I wanna watch.

I still checkout Impact result,and watch the ppv.

TNA dissapoints A LOT but, its because we all know of the ptotential.

CobraNightviper
11-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Hogan,Bishoff and russo pretty much helped kill wcw and then dixie carter hires them to run her company wtf i'm still looking forward to seeing that rise and fall of tna dvd to be availible at wwe shop.com in a year or less the way things are going for them right now.

Rich Cranium
11-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Well, McMahon is known for buying companies going bankrupt:rolleyes:

Bodom
11-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Well, McMahon is known for buying companies going bankrupt:rolleyes:

He bought WCW for 5 million.

So $100,000 for TNA?

Hotrod Coolbeans
11-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Eric is good for TNA? Look at what he did with WCW? I dont understand, are being facetious?

It wasn't really Bischoffs fault that WCW went under, nor Russo's, or Hogan's, or any other people being mentioned on these threads.
The whole thing was brought on by the AOL / Time Warner merger, thats what messed WCW up in the end. Lets not forget WCW, led by Bischoff, was dominating WWF in the ratings for years until Ted Turner sold his stock, thats when E.B was being told by non-wrestling fans/people what he could and could not do on his shows!!
People just love to hate on guys like Bischoff, Russo and Hogan because its seen as "the cool thing to do"!!

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 02:38 PM
They are the reason for wcw and tna's demise

Xpacfan
11-17-2010, 02:42 PM

Old WWE > New WWE

My question is, why do people continue to watch the WWE!

Xpacfan
11-17-2010, 02:43 PM
I can't believe how many negative comments I'm hearing about TNA. Me and my gf are loving it right now. I think it's getting better.

Eric Bish is the man when it comes to what he did with WCW. Having him in TNA is great for the company. I'm a big fan.

Guys like Flair, Sting, Hogan I hope they remain there for a long long time. They have given so much to the industry and get my respect so much for doing so.

An wrestling product can't please everyone, but as for me my gf, loving it right now. Great womens division, tag - team is best in the world. X division is not what it used to be sadly, but the World title and others mentioned have improved.

Thank god there is an alternative to what PG WWE are doing hehehe. Terrible!

I agree with this whole-heartedly!

They are the reason for wcw and tna's demise

TNA's demise? Last time I checked it just wasn't still on the air but just added a new show and ratings are up!

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Because of my bro, John Cena :)

Xpacfan
11-17-2010, 02:54 PM
^ This statement tells me everything I need to know

I rest my case...

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 02:54 PM
He bought WCW for 5 million.

So $100,000 for TNA?

Are you high I wouldn't pay 10 cents for that company.

wallyman
11-17-2010, 03:27 PM
yeah mcmg beer money aj styles samoa joe....all old wwe rubbish huh NOT...u dont even watch it why u criticize it....all tna is doing is what wwf did back the early day...take talent to stablish their brand.,..wwf was made from stars all over the industry...so why is it ok for wwe to take talent and not wwe...where does it say that...love how u guys bash tna bcuz of hogan but dont even know their roster...tna is old farts...really do u see most of their matches....hogan has cameos and ric flair is gold....i guess u enjoy more wwe insultin ur intelligence with satinos cobra.....all i can say is tna has my attention it might b a rehas of wcw but i rather have a rehash than some bullshit superman guy beating everybody even if he gets hit by finishers....tna roster is all young people but u guys just look at hogan and flair thanks to them there all old farts....pfft get a life stop hating on tna...its growing weather u like it or not...ohh and tna aint dyin...it was uppose to die 8 years ago when it started.....but its now showned in over 40 countriees....and they are still gettin more contracts overt sees...thats why wrestlingis dying we americans dont know good wrestling if it smack us in the face...tna is very big outside of the usa they draw crowds of 10k people and sometimes even more...but usa is full of haters...they think its bad to like other companies besides wwe...hgey i grew up with wwe i love it...but that doesnt mean ima watch a crappy show....at least tna trys to appeal to audience by doing the ebst eras of our time...everyone bitches and moans about attitude era...hello tna is the closest thing u have to attitude era...everyone says abyss is 2 fake...really...and u gonna tell me u believe everything in the attitude era lol...HAHAHAHHAHAHA.....just saying re,mmeber why u love wrestling it was shocking and talent not dumb skits and insulting storylines...

Xpacfan
11-17-2010, 03:31 PM
yeah mcmg beer money aj styles samoa joe....all old wwe rubbish huh not...u dont even watch it why u criticize it....all tna is doing is what wwf did back the early day...take talent to stablish their brand.,..wwf was made from stars all over the industry...so why is it ok for wwe to take talent and not wwe...where does it say that...love how u guys bash tna bcuz of hogan but dont even know their roster...tna is old farts...really do u see most of their matches....hogan has cameos and ric flair is gold....i guess u enjoy more wwe insultin ur intelligence with satinos cobra.....all i can say is tna has my attention it might b a rehas of wcw but i rather have a rehash than some bullshit superman guy beating everybody even if he gets hit by finishers....tna roster is all young people but u guys just look at hogan and flair thanks to them there all old farts....pfft get a life stop hating on tna...its growing weather u like it or not

^ thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

wallyman
11-17-2010, 03:33 PM
Hogan,Bishoff and russo pretty much helped kill wcw and then dixie carter hires them to run her company wtf i'm still looking forward to seeing that rise and fall of tna dvd to be availible at wwe shop.com in a year or less the way things are going for them right now.

really how they killed it....were u there backstage..did u know when wcw died hogan bischoff and russo had been gone for 2 years...did u know russo cameback for like 1 week then left cuz the place was a mess...did u know aol sold wcw bcuz they didnt want anythjing to do with wrestling...i guess u dont know even what u talking about...stop reading the dirt sheets and find out the truth...

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 03:37 PM
really how they killed it....were u there backstage..did u know when wcw died hogan bischoff and russo had been gone for 2 years...did u know russo cameback for like 1 week then left cuz the place was a mess...did u know aol sold wcw bcuz they didnt want anythjing to do with wrestling...i guess u dont know even what u talking about...stop reading the dirt sheets and find out the truth...

Learn proper sentence structure.

wallyman
11-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Are you high I wouldn't pay 10 cents for that company.

u dont even have 10 cents to spend on urself....come on man really...thgats ignorant who here if they sold us tna for 10 centgs wouldt pay it lol...and i think vince would buy tna...bcuz of the library...video library are gold.

wallyman
11-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Learn proper sentence structure.

really thats all u have to say to me...lol...ur a joke son...thiis a blog not some college or school shit...i can type whoever i want and make as many ERRRRORS AS I WANt.....and i guess u dont even know how wcw died...prove ma point thanks

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 03:49 PM
WCW Died? Really? Just playin, sayin.

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Yes, WCW died 10 yrs ago.

Oye, chico. - Vintage Razor Ramon

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 03:56 PM
^ This statement tells me everything I need to know

I will always support Cena!...

Fixed for accuracy!

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 04:02 PM
WCW Died? Really? Just playin, sayin.

It did?!? When is the funeral?

Bodom
11-17-2010, 04:06 PM
It did?!? When is the funeral?

They didn't die. They just changed their name.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 04:08 PM
They didn't die. They just changed their name.

To TNA, boiiii...

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 04:09 PM
WCW, Rest in Peace - Vintage Undertaker

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 04:13 PM
I watch TNA, it's ok....NOT!

Bodom
11-17-2010, 04:15 PM
I watch TNA, it's ok....NOT!

I still watch my old TNA dvd's to remind me of when TNA was actually good.

Lowki
11-17-2010, 04:17 PM
By stale i mean... Stale. Hogan and Bischoff have been a part of everything since they arrived in January tbh
First the fued with Jarrett with hogan and bischoff making Jarrett start at the bottom. Then the "changing of TNA - the ring, the entrance etc". Next came the abyss HOF ring storyline. Then came Styles and flair vs Abyss and hogan storyline. We had team Hogan vs Team Flair not long after that... This is all before May. After that abyss turned heel, then you had Hogan and bischoff enter a storyline with Nash and sting and now Immortal.

Hogan and Bischoff have been in the spotlight since they arrived.

Like i said, yes they were in front for 2 years, then Came Austin and Mr Mcmahon and if you looked at the ratings..WWE were getting 6-7s at one point and WCW barely hit 5s. I'm just saying that for 2 years they edged Raw if you look at the ratings...but were decimated from 98 onwards.

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 04:19 PM
By stale i mean... Stale. Hogan and Bischoff have been a part of everything since they arrived in January tbh
First the fued with Jarrett with hogan and bischoff making Jarrett start at the bottom. Then the "changing of TNA - the ring, the entrance etc". Next came the abyss HOF ring storyline. Then came Styles and flair vs Abyss and hogan storyline. We had team Hogan vs Team Flair not long after that... This is all before May. After that abyss turned heel, then you had Hogan and bischoff enter a storyline with Nash and sting and now Immortal.

Like i said, yes they were in front for 2 years, then Came Austin and Mr Mcmahon and if you looked at the ratings..WWE were getting 6-7s at one point and WCW barely hit 5s. I'm just saying that for 2 years they edged Raw if you look at the ratings...but were decimated from 98 onwards.

So you think repeating history this way is ok?

Lowki
11-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Where in my post did i say anything about Hogan and Bischoff was ok?

I was just repying to the guy who said "Going stale??? dont quite get that tbh, the whole immortal storyline only came in a month ago... face turn by morgan like a week or 2 ago... new belt etc etc etc.... if anything its fresher now than it has been for years!"

atm WWE are actually attempting to push A LOT of new talent compared to TNA which seems be be burying most of their originals. Didn't Team 3D split up a few months ago then suddenly become best friends for the EV 2.0 angle? Russo is getting forgetful in his old age...

I watch TNA btw before people say im biased...i just get bored after an hour. They really need to focus a little more on Knockouts that can wrestle and the X-Division again. These two aspects made them an Alternative to WWE, before they turned into WWF 2.0.

westy
11-17-2010, 04:30 PM
There are either a lot of WWE fans in here, or old TNA fans. Either way WWE sucks right now big time, boring as hell and the whole PG thing is a complete joke. For all the ex-TNA fans, pre Hogan, Bisch, Flair etc, then I understand how you feel if the company has changed so much. But before Dixie brought in the oldschool boys TNA was what? Over here in the UK unknown. Now TNA beats the WWE in the ratings on TV. Because of them Hogan, Bisch, Flair etc, around the world TNA is spreading more and more.

WCW was dead as soon as AOL bought in. No matter what Russo or Eric did wouldn't have mattered. I thought we all knew that.

TNA now has HUGE names in the company. Sure Daniels has gone, Samoa Joe isn't being pushed right, but TNA is becoming more of a global company than they would have been if these guys didn't come on board.

There will always be haters, and fans thinking they know it all and could do a better job, but hey. TNA is very entertaining, growing in size around the world and sure if people are saying it's oldschool WWE then hey, cool. Oldschool WWE when blood and adult humour were around was fantastic. If TNA are going to emulate that then what are we all complaining about? I think great move, why not copy something that worked and we all loved.

maar13
11-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Why do Eric Bischoff and Hogan get so much hate over WCW? I've read numerous times that they were the reason for WCW's demise, but that statement cannot be further from the truth. Bischoff was a wrestling genius back then. He had the vision knowing that bringing in Hogan can change WCW's destany...and it sure helped. Then with the NWO and turning Hogan heel was a genius piece of work. It started one of, if not the, greatest era in wrestling. It is true that during the final few years the storylines suffered, but that was not Bischoff's fault entirely. A high ranking executive of the network (could have been the president) didn't want the network to associate with wrestling and wanted more primetime dramas, but he could not get rid of it because Turner was all for wrestling. He then did the next best thing, he put restraints on the storylines. There were certain things they could do and not do and the storylines could only be green lighted once these criteria's were met. This handcuffed Bischoff and it seemed like he pretty much gave up. Because Bischoff had given up, Russo was brought in. The original storyline that Russo and Bischoff came up with (young bloods vs millionnaires club) had alot of potential and started off on the right foot but Bischoff and Russo could not see eye to eye and Bischoff gaved up for good. Russo now ran the show and ran it to the ground. Even though the product/storylines were a shell of what it one was, WCW was still the highest viewed show on the network which means it still drew plenty of money from commercial revenue. Then the AOL merger happened and they wanted nothing to do with wrestling at all, which led to the demise of WCW. On a side note, the executive who didn't want wrestling on the network was apparently fired soon after do to crappy decisions he made.
I think people go there because they were the two power players back then.

Besides at some point it was not only Hogan but a lot of people had a lot of saying on how thigs were going, another factor was that every time you watched, everyone wated to be NWO and all of the sudden there were 2 of those and WCW wasleft with no real star power. Even Bishoff said things got out of hand for him and he was sent home. The Russo entered as a quick fix, and he didn't fix anything, lets be real, one man can't do it all even if Russo said he could,nothing can be further from the truth.

CobraNightviper
11-17-2010, 04:44 PM
No I wasn't backstage wallyman but I did go to the last wcw event aired on t.v rember sting vs flair 2001 the last match on nitro and they were giving tickets away for free do you know any other company that was going under so bad that they have to give away tickets to fill the arena?(oh wait a second tna does this all the time)so nevermind.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 04:45 PM
No I wasn't backstage wallyman but I did go to the last wcw event aired on t.v rember sting vs flair 2001 the last match on nitro and they were giving tickets away for free do you know any other company that was going under so bad that they have to give away tickets to fill the arena?yeah I didn't think so.

TNA paper's a lot of events....

wallyman
11-17-2010, 04:47 PM

wrestling as a whole is stale....tna and wwe...roh has good ring product but u know u need a good story to have a meaningful match...

CobraNightviper
11-17-2010, 04:50 PM
yeah I just rembered tna can't sell out a arena so they give away tickets all the time so I changed my statement.

maar13
11-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Also, could you please stop the "TNA sucks and that is why I don't watch it" crap? If you don't watch it you don't know waht you are missing, you might say "I read the spoilers, that is enough"- bs. Nothing compares to watch it an no spoiler makes justice to the final product, you just get someone else's input and since he say it sucked, you just asume it with out really watching it.

One good example of this was the very nice match between Angle and Hardy, I say nice because I liked it but that does not mean you would liike it too, you need to watch it. You can think something like "Oh - Spot Monkey VS WWE Has been - it should have been crap" and you can't be further from the truth, they put on a very good match in my view, but if you don't really watch you don't have a real point of view at all.

And finally, take on account that TNA is not even a decade old, they will continue to make mistakes, a lot of them and worse than you have seen; sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before going up.

At some point they will raise and believe me, even Vince McMahon dreams with that day because he craves on competition, he lives for it, that is also why he is not even trying to take them down, He would love to see them give im a run for his money, but that day is still far away.

TNA will continue to grow, slowly but surely. Like I say, they will make more mistakes, but they will learn from them, now if you want to miss the ride is your call, but they will improve with time.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Also, could you please stop the "TNA sucks and that is why I don't watch it" crap? If you don't watch it you don't know waht you are missing, you might say "I read the spoilers, that is enough"- bs. Nothing compares to watch it an no spoiler makes justice to the final product, you just get someone else's input and since he say it sucked, you just asume it with out really watching it.

One good example of this was the very nice match between Angle and Hardy, I say nice because I liked it but that does not mean you would liike it too, you need to watch it. You can think something like "Oh - Spot Monkey VS WWE Has been - it should have been crap" and you can't be further from the truth, they put on a very good match in my view, but if you don't really watch you don't have a real point of view at all.

And finally, take on account that TNA is not even a decade old, they will continue to make mistakes, a lot of them and worse than you have seen; sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before going up.

At some point they will raise and believe me, even Vince McMahon dreams with that day because he craves on competition, he lives for it, that is also why he is not even trying to take them down, He would love to see them give im a run for his money, but that day is still far away.

TNA will continue to grow, slowly but surely. Like I say, they will make more mistakes, but they will learn from them, now if you want to miss the ride is your call, but they will improve with time.

I read the TNA results and can envision what you are seeing through words, boiiiiiiiii!

wallyman
11-17-2010, 04:57 PM
i cannot believe u brough out tna cannot sell out arenas...u know that doesnt happen overnight....tna use to draw 200 people per house show....andnow they even get as much 2k....it takes time uc annot expect tna to sell out arenas yet they are 8 years old with 4 years on national tv...wwf ddidnt sell out arenas fast if u remmeber raw was taped in the manhattan center with freen entrance...tghink about that b4 u compare tna to wwe its 2 dfifferent companies trying to get a grb of the wrstling business...

westy
11-17-2010, 05:00 PM
If they give the tickets away or not isn't the point. The last WWE raw, oldschool one, the crowd didn't turn up, they were almost silent for most of the matches. At least TNA fans get into it. I see the point your making and it would be a gamble if TNA announced Impact tickets were now for sale. But the arena is always full, fans are there to enjoy it, loyal, and how Dixie runs the company is her business.

WWE is all about making money we all know that, they don't care about us hahaha, if they did then they would be trying a lot harder to put on better shows than they are now. But WWE know they have fans for life now, it doesn't matter how bad it gets they will watch, so hell if TNA are giving tickets away what's wrong with that? Shouldn't that be a positive about the company?

westy
11-17-2010, 05:01 PM
i cannot believe u brough out tna cannot sell out arenas...u know that doesnt happen overnight....tna use to draw 200 people per house show....andnow they even get as much 2k....it takes time uc annot expect tna to sell out arenas yet they are 8 years old with 4 years on national tv...wwf ddidnt sell out arenas fast if u remmeber raw was taped in the manhattan center with freen entrance...tghink about that b4 u compare tna to wwe its 2 dfifferent companies trying to get a grb of the wrstling business...

Well said mate.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 05:01 PM

Im getting a headache trying to decipher your typing! Comparing TNA to WWE is like Apples and Oranges. It doesnt happen! Wordlife, boiiiiiiiiiii!

CobraNightviper
11-17-2010, 05:13 PM
agreed wrestling in general now is stale I think everyone can agree on that(tna and wwe anyway)I like some things from both company's but neither is as good as they once were will they get better?I hope so.........

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 05:14 PM
agreed wrestling in general now is stale I think everyone can agree on that(tna and wwe anyway)I like some things from both company's but neither is as good as they once were will they get better?I hope so.........

Encouragement is always a win in my book! Classy, I like it!

Xpacfan
11-17-2010, 05:32 PM
No I wasn't backstage wallyman but I did go to the last wcw event aired on t.v rember sting vs flair 2001 the last match on nitro and they were giving tickets away for free do you know any other company that was going under so bad that they have to give away tickets to fill the arena?(oh wait a second tna does this all the time)so nevermind.

You idiot! The reason TNA can AFFORD not to charge its fans for events and tv tapings is because its all include in the price they pay to enter Universal Studios theme park. So in the end, they really are still paying to get into the event!

Know wtf you're talking about before putting down TNA!

Xpacfan
11-17-2010, 05:35 PM

FINALLY! Someone who knows WTF they're talking about!!!!

Bodom
11-17-2010, 05:41 PM
The key issue, is that they continue to make the same mistakes. They're not learning.

I never wish a company to fail, and I hope they become what I know they have the potential to be.

Im just done with getting my hopes up and being disappointed every single time

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 05:55 PM
The key issue, is that they continue to make the same mistakes. They're not learning.

I never wish a company to fail, and I hope they become what I know they have the potential to be.

Im just done with getting my hopes up and being disappointed every single time

Like the old time wrestlers cliche goes, "No sense crying over spilt milk". - Vintage Blackjack Mulligan

wallyman
11-17-2010, 07:06 PM
You idiot! The reason TNA can AFFORD not to charge its fans for events and tv tapings is because its all include in the price they pay to enter Universal Studios theme park. So in the end, they really are still paying to get into the event!

Know wtf you're talking about before putting down TNA!
well said man..people think tna does get money for their show lol...u know orlando pays them to hold their show there as a attraction....and spike pays them so they can air the tna impact episode....so yeah i think they are gettin paid...and hey if i live in orlando i would go everytime lol...its free and entertaining...:)

wallyman
11-17-2010, 07:07 PM
yeah ma typing aint so good...but as long as u understand its all goood :)

Bodom
11-17-2010, 07:13 PM
well said man..people think tna does get money for their show lol...u know orlando pays them to hold their show there as a attraction....and spike pays them so they can air the tna impact episode....so yeah i think they are gettin paid...and hey if i live in orlando i would go everytime lol...its free and entertaining...:)

Iv beent to an Impact taping and For those in attendence, they do make it a fun experience. I'll commend them on that.

CobraNightviper
11-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Hey I can't help it that the tna fans on here get pissed(xpac fan)that tna sucks ass now and since you've resorted to name calling what the hell has xpac done lately he could'nt even stay on the roster in your beloved tna jackass.

CobraNightviper
11-17-2010, 07:35 PM
and I don't recall saying tna does'nt get paid I said they give away tickets to fill up the arena for t.v tapings for the record and I do like some tna wrestlers just like I like some wwe wrestlers as well but it always turns into the same damn thing tna vs wwe and if my memory serves me right didn't tna already try to move in on monday nights and that didn't go so well for them basically it's wrasslin and all scripted(accidents happen I know)but it's nothing to get bent out of shape over.

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 07:36 PM
X-Pac is clinging on the the only thing he has, DX.

CobraNightviper
11-17-2010, 07:42 PM
I thought DX was Shawn and Hunter? Xpac was nothing more than a fill in for Micheals(3 for one acually road dog,billy gunn and xpac)

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 07:44 PM
He's supposedly reuniting DX minus HBK and HHH. What are your thoughts about this?

Bodom
11-17-2010, 07:46 PM
He's supposedly reuniting DX minus HBK and HHH. What are your thoughts about this?

How can they call themselves DX?

It's just New Age Outlaws & Friend

CobraNightviper
11-17-2010, 07:49 PM
I agree 100% with Bodom there outlaws +1 and anyway wouln't they get sewed if they used the DX name?

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Can they even use the name "DX"? Maybe they should go back to VKM?

Bodom
11-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Not if they use D-Gen 2.0

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Not if they use D-Gen 2.0

Thats BRILLIANT Bodom, maybe you should talk to TNA about this 2.0 idea. I'm sure it will go over well.;)

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Thats BRILLIANT Bodom, maybe you should talk to TNA about this 2.0 idea. I'm sure it will go over well.;)

Just sign with Russo's name and it will be believed.

U MAD??? - Vintage IPEEINTHESHOWER

wallyman
11-17-2010, 09:39 PM
i am sure they find a way...something like degenarate ex or d-x tour lol...kinda like what tna does to most name who have copy right theu just change letters of name...

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Do you feel this is appropriate or should they try more originality?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Do you feel this is appropriate or should they try more originality?

you just said a dirty word, originality whats that? Some people on this site have no idea what that means. just saying

U MAD???

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 09:48 PM
No, Im not mad at all, anyway, why do you have the "Im #1 hat" in your sig pic?

Bodom
11-17-2010, 09:55 PM

He's delusional

Kayfaber
11-17-2010, 10:06 PM
your mom caused the demise of WCW. just sayin

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 10:11 PM

I won in the MOST STAND OUT FORUM POSTER IN THE EWN COMMUNITY poll. I share my infinite wisdom with my SHOWERHEADS (my followers) and they let there voices be heard.

U MAD???

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 10:11 PM
What? Easy brah! My moms only got with Bitchoff one night.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 10:12 PM
I won in the MOST STAND OUT FORUM POSTER IN THE EWN COMMUNITY. I share my infinite wisdom with my SHOWERHEADS (my followers) and they let there voices be heard.

U MAD???

I was there earlier and saw it tied. Put on your reading glasses boiiiiii!

K2Jelly
11-17-2010, 10:14 PM
I was there earlier and saw it tied. Put on your reading glasses boiiiiii!

Well, technically, he still won.

Lowki
11-17-2010, 10:25 PM
There are either a lot of WWE fans in here, or old TNA fans. Either way WWE sucks right now big time, boring as hell and the whole PG thing is a complete joke. For all the ex-TNA fans, pre Hogan, Bisch, Flair etc, then I understand how you feel if the company has changed so much. But before Dixie brought in the oldschool boys TNA was what? Over here in the UK unknown. Now TNA beats the WWE in the ratings on TV. Because of them Hogan, Bisch, Flair etc, around the world TNA is spreading more and more.

I'd like to add that TNA is on a saturday night on a free channel. Raw is live at 2am on a channel that you have to pay £20+ for. Plus bravo is available on other satellite services such as BT and Virgin media yet sky sports 3 isn't. So TNA reaches more homes. You have to factor that into the results tbh Plus most of the people who watch raw in the UK have it recorded with sky+ generally which doesn't factor into the ratings :) TNA was actually big in the UK prior to people like hogan coming in. As it stands, Bravo network has been purchased by sky and is soon to close down, so TNA will have no network unless they find another buyer...

Lowki
11-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Wallyman it doesn't happen over night? Even though WCW was around for years before Nitro, Nitro was only on television a year before they started beating raw in the ratings... the company was only SEVEN years old then. How much time do you want to give TNA? They are 8 years old and struggling to beat smackdown, WWEs B Show atm.

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-17-2010, 10:44 PM
yeah mcmg beer money aj styles samoa joe....all old wwe rubbish huh NOT...u dont even watch it why u criticize it....all tna is doing is what wwf did back the early day...take talent to stablish their brand.,..wwf was made from stars all over the industry...so why is it ok for wwe to take talent and not wwe...where does it say that...love how u guys bash tna bcuz of hogan but dont even know their roster...tna is old farts...really do u see most of their matches....hogan has cameos and ric flair is gold....i guess u enjoy more wwe insultin ur intelligence with satinos cobra.....all i can say is tna has my attention it might b a rehas of wcw but i rather have a rehash than some bullshit superman guy beating everybody even if he gets hit by finishers....tna roster is all young people but u guys just look at hogan and flair thanks to them there all old farts....pfft get a life stop hating on tna...its growing weather u like it or not...ohh and tna aint dyin...it was uppose to die 8 years ago when it started.....but its now showned in over 40 countriees....and they are still gettin more contracts overt sees...thats why wrestlingis dying we americans dont know good wrestling if it smack us in the face...tna is very big outside of the usa they draw crowds of 10k people and sometimes even more...but usa is full of haters...they think its bad to like other companies besides wwe...hgey i grew up with wwe i love it...but that doesnt mean ima watch a crappy show....at least tna trys to appeal to audience by doing the ebst eras of our time...everyone bitches and moans about attitude era...hello tna is the closest thing u have to attitude era...everyone says abyss is 2 fake...really...and u gonna tell me u believe everything in the attitude era lol...HAHAHAHHAHAHA.....just saying re,mmeber why u love wrestling it was shocking and talent not dumb skits and insulting storylines...

well Freakin said dude
i hate these sheep that bash tna and hogan, ffs they dont even watch it so they have no right to critisize it, either watch tna or stfu and stick to that pg bullshit u watch and wel stick to attitude era like tna
btw od school raw was amaizng and wish it replaced new school, i wish i wish

Bodom
11-17-2010, 10:47 PM
Calling people sheep makes you a sheep

wallyman
11-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Just sign with Russo's name and it will be believed.

U MAD??? - Vintage IPEEINTHESHOWER
i think they already did it...and it was actually really good remmber that stable SEX...sport entertaiment xtreme....i kinda like that lol...russo is not bad screen character since we all hatre him rofl

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 11:31 PM
russo is not bad screen character since we all hatre him rofl

Would you like to see more of Russo on screen?

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 11:34 PM
i think they already did it...and it was actually really good remmber that stable SEX...sport entertaiment xtreme....i kinda like that lol...russo is not bad screen character since we all hatre him rofl

Russo is a piss stain in wrestling man!

He is a cancer!

I am amazed that a number thinks that TNA is great right now. I acknowledge TNA's greatness....let me bold this part so everyone can understand....WHEN TNA WAS BEING TNA! TNA IS TRYING TO COPY AND PASTE SHIT THAT HAPPENED ON WCW AND WWE!

Some of you need to understand the truth hurts and TNA is going down due to its crappiness.

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Russo is a piss stain in wrestling man!

He is a cancer!

I am amazed that a number thinks that TNA is great right now. I acknowledge TNA's greatness....let me bold this part so everyone can understand....WHEN TNA WAS BEING TNA! TNA IS TRYING TO COPY AND PASTE SHIT THAT HAPPENED ON WCW AND WWE!

Some of you need to understand the truth hurts and TNA is going down due to its crappiness.

Are you the Jim Cornette of EWN?

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Are you the Jim Cornette of EWN?

What if I am?

Cornette has better understanding in wrestling backstage than Russo.

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 11:47 PM
What if I am?

Where is the evidence? What has Jim done that overrides Russo? Even Jim ran a company at one point that eventually crumbled. I'm not trying to argue, just asking the hard line questions. to quote IPITS..U MAD???

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 11:51 PM
I feel that Russo was the man at one time - pre-departure WWF and the dominating 2 yrs of WCW but he let his ego explode and hasnt grasped the fact he needs counseling!

Bodom
11-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Difference is Cornette has mountains of experience in the wrestling industry. He knows what works and what doesn't, plus He's been a booker and promoter.

Russo is just a writer

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Where is the evidence? What has Jim done that overrides Russo? Even Jim ran a company at one point that eventually crumbled. I'm not trying to argue, just asking the hard line questions. to quote IPITS..U MAD???

I admit that the man is a bad booker but hell what comes to anyones mind to stick a guy that up high over a ring to rapple down to the ring is way beyond me.

Some of the stuff that Russo does CAN be good, but in TNA I just see guys turning and turning. I don't even know what is what because TNA isn't consistant.

Some storylines don't even make sense.

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 11:57 PM
Jeez....-smh-

Bodom
11-17-2010, 11:57 PM
I admit that the man is a bad booker but hell what comes to anyones mind to stick a guy that up high over a ring to rapple down to the ring is way beyond me.

Some of the stuff that Russo does CAN be good, but in TNA I just see guys turning and turning. I don't even know what is what because TNA isn't consistant.

Some storylines don't even make sense.

It's because Russo can't come up with anything new!

He always goes back to the same exact shit

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 11:59 PM

TNA Impact Zone people can't catch this even if their life depended on it.

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 12:00 AM

Cant argue the fact that they (TNA) are trying to reinvent the wheel (WCW).

Bodom
11-18-2010, 12:02 AM

It's because they've read c & p's and wrestling news sites their whole lives and think they fucking know everything.

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 12:05 AM
It's because they've read c & p's and wrestling news sites their whole lives and think they fucking know everything.

So the knowledgeable ones KNOW that TNA is going down and the faithfuls blindly see the truth that the stories suck.....

Bodom
11-18-2010, 12:08 AM
So the knowledgeable ones KNOW that TNA is going down and the faithfuls blindly see the truth that the stories suck.....

Yeah this is it

Thinking about the Impact Zone fans always gets a a bit of blind rage out of me :o

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 12:10 AM
Yeah this is it

Thinking about the Impact Zone fans always gets a a bit of blind rage out of me :o

I am amazed how human beings that don't use their intelligence can be.

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 12:12 AM
its too bad, i feel for the workers afterwards. Sucks to not have employment!

Bodom
11-18-2010, 12:12 AM
I am amazed how human beings that don't use their intelligence can be.

It's not about intelligence, its a matter of being so damn close minded

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 12:17 AM
You cant see through a brick wall! so, "I agree with you" - Vintage Bodom

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 12:44 AM
It's not about intelligence, its a matter of being so damn close minded

I got lost there....sometimes I confuse being closed minded with lack of intelligence.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 12:45 AM
I got lost there....sometimes I confuse being closed minded with lack of intelligence.

It can be easy to confuse

Xpacfan
11-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Hey I can't help it that the tna fans on here get pissed(xpac fan)that tna sucks ass now and since you've resorted to name calling what the hell has xpac done lately he could'nt even stay on the roster in your beloved tna jackass.

Wow, really? So no answer to the blantant ignorance you displayed by writing false facts but you'd rather talk about my screen name? There's your WWE fan for ya...

Xpacfan
11-18-2010, 09:57 AM
and I don't recall saying tna does'nt get paid I said they give away tickets to fill up the arena for t.v tapings for the record

You're too ignorant to know that you're still wrong! TNA doesn't "give away" tickets they're already paid for by the attendee once they purchase an admission ticket to Universal! Dang dude, is it that hard of a concept for you to grasp?!

Bodom
11-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Have to side with Xpac here

Xpacfan
11-18-2010, 10:05 AM
What if I am?

Right and where is he now? Working the indy circut and writing hate mail to TNA!

Xpacfan
11-18-2010, 10:18 AM

Its not that we can't catch on, its that we actually like the old stuff because it was FUN TO WATCH!

eboy
11-18-2010, 11:28 AM
I cannot believe Hulk OLDgan and Eric PISSoff turned a company that had a chance to a company I now can't stand. I ain't preying, i'm just saying. dude point is tna needed some mainstream atention and they thought theres nobody more mainstream than hulk hogan fact his he's come in destroyed tna's crediblity and didn't really get them much mainstream attention but i am a tna fan and hope they dont renew hogans contract/ bischoff i'm fine with i think he's a great heel / and then get some new creative staff maybe tommy dreamer then perhaps they could set about a recovery

THEKEVINBRAND
11-18-2010, 01:58 PM
i second your impact taping mention. I went there the night Christopher Daniels returned to TNA as himself and the roof couldn't withstand the noise in the impact zone. they actually do make it super exciting.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-18-2010, 02:05 PM
i just find it funny that there are so many anti-TNA fans on here. If you hate TNA so much just shut the hell up and leave us fans who still enjoy the program alone! I for on am still a TNA fan no matter who's in charge or on TV. And for you WWE fans here, when's the last time Truth or Christian been WORLD Champion in WWE? They have been in TNA. I find it sad that WWE fans go 'alright ex-TNA guys' but us TNA fans pity the holy hell outta them for not staying in TNA when they still had main event status.

westy
11-18-2010, 02:25 PM
I too can't believe how many anti TNA guys are on here. I'm loving TNA right now, I really am. It's like the oldschool WWE that they say TNA are copying. But as I said before, why the hell not copy something that was so good. They are only jelous because they know while WWE is all baby PG that there ain't no chance they can see blood, or anything that us adults like :) I sense a lot of jelousy on here.

Wow 13 pages too, not bad hey!

Hogan, Eric, Flair were all needed to say to the world, were big boys now. It worked, I and other around the world are now watching. Hogan isn't wrestling which is what we all want. He is a massive name in the wrestling world. As too is Flair, who I love so much, funny as hell on the mic, and he can still put on a great match. I think TNA are spoiled for choice when it comes to great talent to use.

If they should renew Hogan's contact again, that's a good point for thought. It's always good to see him on screen, I really mean that, but if he went, I'm sure TNA could use that money to bring in some other talent.

But TNA keep up the great work. I really do think these guys who are posting these comments aren't watching, because if they did they would know that Impact shows are very entertaining.

ItswrestlingIwantblood
11-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Do people still watch this crap? and you're talking about TNA. I am not a TNA mark but it is at least entertaining from time to time despite the bad storylines.

you want to talk about crap watch Raw on Monday nights I still can't believe people are watching that I have been in a boycott of WWE since about seven weeks ago. and from December to July I was boycotting WWE if people want Raw to be better they have to do something and the fact that i no longer watch raw as it is now doesn't hurt me because i know it sucks. what really hurts me is what has become of the WWE that I used to live for. Back in 04 and 05 I watched every WWE show on tv and couldn't wait for the next WWE show to come on and I talked about WWE all week, it was just amazing.

I have to have wrestling in my life and since WWE is unwatchable I must watch TNA. While it isn't good there is at least blood. WWE is a shame there is no blood and its WRESTLING people, the point is to beat the crap out of your opponent and great storylines to go around it. WWE has neither while TNA at least has a good match from time to time

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Do people still watch this crap? and you're talking about TNA. I am not a TNA mark but it is at least entertaining from time to time despite the bad storylines.

you want to talk about crap watch Raw on Monday nights I still can't believe people are watching that I have been in a boycott of WWE since about seven weeks ago. and from December to July I was boycotting WWE if people want Raw to be better they have to do something and the fact that i no longer watch raw as it is now doesn't hurt me because i know it sucks. what really hurts me is what has become of the WWE that I used to live for. Back in 04 and 05 I watched every WWE show on tv and couldn't wait for the next WWE show to come on and I talked about WWE all week, it was just amazing.

I have to have wrestling in my life and since WWE is unwatchable I must watch TNA. While it isn't good there is at least blood. WWE is a shame there is no blood and its WRESTLING people, the point is to beat the crap out of your opponent and great storylines to go around it. WWE has neither while TNA at least has a good match from time to time

If you want blood watch CZW, if you want wrestling watch ROH or TNA. Wrestling doesn't need blood to be good, its called wrestling not murder.

Lowki
11-18-2010, 03:09 PM
@ItswretlingIwantblood Both suck atm but Raw storylines are consitant and make sense most of the time. None of these random turns one week then act like nothing happened the next...
Eg;
Team 3D broke up, next week they are all pally and joining EV 2.0, now they are rehashing that exact same storyline with bubba turning on D'Von.

Have they even said who kidnapped Samoa Joe a while back? He gets bundled into a van, comes back crazed but i'm lost in the confusion of the fact that he got kidnapped then suddenly comes back with no explanation given.

Main Event Mafia: Booker leaves TNA and Angle decides "actually, the young talent are awesome". Eh?

That's just three from the top of my head.
---
You want blood? Go watch a real sport then like UFC or Boxing if you want to see brutality. Wrestling is "Sports Opera" and always has been. Blood never really became a huge part of wrestling until ECW and the Attitude era when hardcore matches become more common.

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Calling people sheep makes you a sheep

how does it??

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-18-2010, 06:56 PM
@ItswretlingIwantblood Both suck atm but Raw storylines are consitant and make sense most of the time. None of these random turns one week then act like nothing happened the next...
Eg;
Team 3D broke up, next week they are all pally and joining EV 2.0, now they are rehashing that exact same storyline with bubba turning on D'Von.

Have they even said who kidnapped Samoa Joe a while back? He gets bundled into a van, comes back crazed but i'm lost in the confusion of the fact that he got kidnapped then suddenly comes back with no explanation given.

Main Event Mafia: Booker leaves TNA and Angle decides "actually, the young talent are awesome". Eh?

That's just three from the top of my head.
---
You want blood? Go watch a real sport then like UFC or Boxing if you want to see brutality. Wrestling is "Sports Opera" and always has been. Blood never really became a huge part of wrestling until ECW and the Attitude era when hardcore matches become more common.

yh i agree that tna has storylines that are rushed and dont make no sense, the 3d one, they had to stop that becuse EV2 was a new idea and the team 3d splittin up was nixed, mem, jus a quik way to finish it but the kiknappers angle is just DUMB lol oh well

and the comment about blood, blood makes a match interesting, hw da hell can you have a cage match or HELL in a cel lmatch without blood?/ its just unthinkable, HIAC matches are crap now :( no violence what the hell
and ufc and boxing aint brutality my friend its an ART.

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 08:21 PM
the comment about blood, blood makes a match interesting, hw da hell can you have a cage match or HELL in a cel lmatch without blood?/ its just unthinkable, HIAC matches are crap now :( no violence what the hell

Why does a match have to contain blood to be interesting?

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:38 PM
how does it??

-looks at your username-

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 10:49 PM
If you wanna watch TNA, I dont hate ya! If you want entertainment, WWE boiiiiiiii!

westy
11-19-2010, 09:44 AM

I agree that a match doesn't need to have blood to be interesting. But a HIAC match as it should be, and that is a violent match, as are all cage matches, then for the match to be in one of them settings then we have become used to seeing blood just because of where they are. If the WWE won't show blood, then a true cage match just wouldn't work. It's like having a hardcore match, with all the weapons but padded so theres no way of getting cut :)

The WWE can have cage matches but we all know, a cage match will have blood in.

WWE is nothing like it used to be, and if Vince and co want it more for the children and families then great. But anyone who loved what they did in he atitude era knows that TNA is the place where that is being done now.

Xpacfan
11-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Perfect example for you:

Did anyone see post-show brawl between The Motor City Machine Guns and Generation Me in an empty Impact Zone?

For all the WWE fans that did see it, please give me an example of a tag match that WWE has show lately that was NEARLY as good as this!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Perfect example for you:

Did anyone see post-show brawl between The Motor City Machine Guns and Generation Me in an empty Impact Zone?

For all the WWE fans that did see it, please give me an example of a tag match that WWE has show lately that was NEARLY as good as this!

I should watch Impact for MCMG but my eyes will be tainted for watching the disappointment Hogan and his crew bring.....

Sorry MCMG....

Bodom
11-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Perfect example for you:

Can't. One thing TNA excels at is the Tag Division.

Xpacfan
11-19-2010, 11:11 AM
I should watch Impact for MCMG but my eyes will be tainted for watching the disappointment Hogan and his crew bring.....

Sorry MCMG....

So how can you have such a strong opinion about something that you don't take the time to watch? Hogan and Bischoff was on TV last night for about 15 minutes! 15 MINUTES out of 2 hours!

Why do so many people exaggerate how much show time the older talent actually gets?! If anyone really watched last night episode of Impact, they would have clearly seen that almost every match and segment that took place involved the younger talent!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Can't. One thing TNA excels at is the Tag Division.

TNA should use that talent exchange thing to bring some guys in from Mexico or Japan to challenge MCMG.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 11:14 AM
So how can you have such a strong opinion about something that you don't take the time to watch? Hogan and Bischoff was on TV last night for about 15 minutes! 15 MINUTES out of 2 hours!

Why do so many people exaggerate how much show time the older talent actually gets?! If anyone really watched last night episode of Impact, they would have clearly seen that almost every match and segment that took place involved the younger talent!

I don't really want to disappoint myself again. Good thing you are watching it for me xD

15 mins? They must really be under the weather.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 11:14 AM
TNA should use that talent exchange thing to bring some guys in from Mexico or Japan to challenge MCMG.

MCMG vs Bad Intentions please

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 11:17 AM
MCMG vs Bad Intentions please

Lol

I should watch TNA for just MCMG and quit there. Their tag team division is worth to watch.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 11:17 AM
I don't really want to disappoint myself again..

Pretty much this. I can't bring myself to watch 2 hours of Impact, it frustrates me and gives me a headache.

Now that's not say that if a segment or match was well done I won't go and find it on Youtube.

westy
11-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Pretty much this. I can't bring myself to watch 2 hours of Impact, it frustrates me and gives me a headache.

Now that's not say that if a segment or match was well done I won't go and find it on Youtube.

Fair enough, but please don't tell us you can sit through full episodes of RAW or Smackdown.

TNA best tag-division by far. Old guys are being used right in TNA. They are right to have them in there as they are big names for TNA to use. Hogan isn't being used as a wrestler, so I have no idea what some are saying bad about them all. If the big names weren't in TNA then guys would be complaining about that hahaha. There is no pleasing some.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Fair enough, but please don't tell us you can sit through full episodes of RAW or Smackdown

If I catch them on DVR, 8 times out 10 I watch it on perpetual fast forward. If I watch it live i'll just put it on mute.

xAzureSkye
11-19-2010, 11:39 AM

i only ever watch it for the Knockouts, they are always exciting!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Fair enough, but please don't tell us you can sit through full episodes of RAW or Smackdown.

TNA best tag-division by far. Old guys are being used right in TNA. They are right to have them in there as they are big names for TNA to use. Hogan isn't being used as a wrestler, so I have no idea what some are saying bad about them all. If the big names weren't in TNA then guys would be complaining about that hahaha. There is no pleasing some.

You don't have to be a wrestler to get negative rep. Its how the company is being run and Hogan is the face of the business side along with his crew.

Rich Cranium
11-19-2010, 11:51 AM
I think if Hogan stayed in the back more (Bitchoff too) and only limped out every once in a while to keep his image fresh, TNA would have a more entertaining product.

westy
11-19-2010, 12:06 PM
If I catch them on DVR, 8 times out 10 I watch it on perpetual fast forward. If I watch it live i'll just put it on mute.

Cool, I know what you mean with the mute button when Vicky G is on air. Hate that voice!!!

Rich Cranium
11-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Cool, I know what you mean with the mute button when Vicky G is on air. Hate that voice!!!

I hope Robstar is not reading this! He might have some choice words for you :)

Rassling_Fan
11-19-2010, 12:58 PM
TNA best tag-division by far.

For now. Only three real teams (MCMG, Gen Me, Beer Money) while the rest are thrown together (I refuse to believe Ink Inc is a legitamit team). If they decide to split up the remaining teams, then it's going to go the way of the X-Division.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 01:46 PM
I hope Robstar is not reading this! He might have some choice words for you :)

I will let him know xD

IrkenInvader
11-19-2010, 02:58 PM
I don't really want to disappoint myself again. Good thing you are watching it for me xD

15 mins? They must really be under the weather.

Your complaining about 15 minutes, remember the first Monday Impact? That was over an hour without a match.

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-19-2010, 06:39 PM

TOO ight mate, they just make excuses and chat it

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-19-2010, 06:42 PM
For now. Only three real teams (MCMG, Gen Me, Beer Money) while the rest are thrown together (I refuse to believe Ink Inc is a legitamit team). If they decide to split up the remaining teams, then it's going to go the way of the X-Division.

compared too wwe mcmg, beer money and gen mer is a hell of a lot mre thn wwe
they have 1 team wich is usos. santino and kozlovis a freakin joke and dey splittin up the best tag team they got
hart dynasty ffs man

tna has teh best tag division, i think its the new x division

i hate the miz, i hate the Gm storyline and i hate most of the wwe product but i still watch it as a loyal wrestling fan

i think we only watch wwe out of loyalty and tradition, and hate on tna becuase its new, an alternative. in my eyes tna is great cz wwe wil have to up its game very soon!

Bodom
11-19-2010, 06:43 PM
TOO ight mate, they just make excuses and chat it

Coming from someone who's only defense is calling people sheep and hater.

Yeah ok.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 08:42 PM
compared too wwe mcmg, beer money and gen mer is a hell of a lot mre thn wwe
they have 1 team wich is usos. santino and kozlovis a freakin joke and dey splittin up the best tag team they got
hart dynasty ffs man

tna has teh best tag division, i think its the new x division

i hate the miz, i hate the Gm storyline and i hate most of the wwe product but i still watch it as a loyal wrestling fan

i think we only watch wwe out of loyalty and tradition, and hate on tna becuase its new, an alternative. in my eyes tna is great cz wwe wil have to up its game very soon!

What the hell man? Lern2type

Jesus....

Bodom
11-19-2010, 09:38 PM

Jesus....

I just noticed the BEST part.

He spelled ENGLISH wrong in his username.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 09:49 PM
I just noticed the BEST part.

He spelled ENGLISH wrong in his username.

He is from the UK and can't spell English.....-smfh-

Bodom
11-19-2010, 10:26 PM

I know its wrong...But I cant stop laughing

SilverCena
11-19-2010, 10:53 PM

That is hilarious! Thats like me spelling American as Amreican

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 10:55 PM
I know its wrong...But I cant stop laughing

Massive shakes head moment.

He even said he wants to be a teacher. (Source: he mentioned it in the blogs)

Bodom
11-19-2010, 11:01 PM

.........lol

SilverLace
11-19-2010, 11:05 PM
TOO ight mate

What does TOO ight mean? Mate

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-20-2010, 02:31 PM

because, cage matches have always had blood in them, and hiac matches
when someones head smashes against a cage, how da hell cant u bleed.
its preferance mate

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-20-2010, 02:33 PM

Jesus....

looks at your pic (wwe mark)

wow ure startin on the grammar too,
yes i do wanna be a teacher and im half way tder, its slang u freakin idiot, i dotn wnna spend 24 hours on the internet typin up essays i got betetr things to do, stop chattin shit about me u and fukin bodom and grow up
pussies

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-20-2010, 02:33 PM
What does TOO ight mean? Mate

it means suck michael cole off u prick

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-20-2010, 02:36 PM

soo u must not have a life, remembering my blogs and memorising em i bet
i have better things to do than be on this 24/7
ge ta life mate
and if u wanna say sumting
say it to ma face

SilverGhost
11-20-2010, 02:54 PM
soo u must not have a life, remembering my blogs and memorising em i bet
i have better things to do than be on this 24/7
ge ta life mate
and if u wanna say sumting
say it to ma face

English and no intelligence.....I fear of the kids you will be teaching....by the way teach.....YOU NEED GOOD ENGLISH TO BE A TEACHER!

westy
11-21-2010, 11:18 AM
English and no intelligence.....I fear of the kids you will be teaching....by the way teach.....YOU NEED GOOD ENGLISH TO BE A TEACHER!

You would think, but most places just want a soul with a pulse. I used to teach English, in Thailand and Libya, working in the desert for an oil company. My spelling sucks, and grammar too hehehe :) But anyone can teach in todays world. Were called textbook teachers. They have the student books, we have the teachers book. Simple. We should get back to the topic though.

Silverdust
11-21-2010, 12:04 PM
You would think, but most places just want a soul with a pulse. I used to teach English, in Thailand and Libya, working in the desert for an oil company. My spelling sucks, and grammar too hehehe :) But anyone can teach in todays world. Were called textbook teachers. They have the student books, we have the teachers book. Simple. We should get back to the topic though.

We have a topic? Oh yeah, are you a fan of Manchester United?

westy
11-21-2010, 02:15 PM
We have a topic? Oh yeah, are you a fan of Manchester United?

Hahaha yeah, anyone reading this first time wouldn't think so. Manchester United no way mate. In fact they are the anti-team of who I support, which is Liverpool football wise. Now we are going off topic hahaha

the game
11-21-2010, 08:13 PM
looks like i started an interesting thread here,lol,calm down fellas,but seriously i turned impact on sat night for 5 mins,i saw all old ecw/wwe wrestlers then turned it straight back off again,,to play smackdown,wwe may be boring but it is way better than tna at the moment,and im sure that if raw was on at a reasonable time in the uk it would get alot more peeps watching it,

Silverdust
11-21-2010, 08:20 PM
looks like i started an interesting thread here,lol,calm down fellas,but seriously i turned impact on sat night for 5 mins,i saw all old ecw/wwe wrestlers then turned it straight back off again,,to play smackdown,wwe may be boring but it is way better than tna at the moment,and im sure that if raw was on at a reasonable time in the uk it would get alot more peeps watching it,

So no DVR's in the UK?

the game
11-21-2010, 08:22 PM
we have sky plus,but the viewing figures are not counted unless we actually watch it when it is on,wot the bleedin hell is a dvr anyway,

westy
11-22-2010, 08:35 AM

That's fair enough, everyone is different, we can't all like the same thing.

Your right compared to some of the new WWE guys, many of the TNA roster do look old, and from ecw/wwe/wcw etc. But we all know age especially in wrestling isn't a factor, as long as they can still get in there, look good, and can take bumps. As to why I'm still watching, I guess it's all about nostalgia, wanting to watch wrestling when it was brilliant to watch, ecw/wwf and of course wcw back in the day.

With TNA I have familiar faces, that are legends in there own right, and are giving us a bit of the attitude era from WWF even if it is just a bit, and are copying many things. As someone mentioned before, I think all angles and storylines have been thought of now, so recycling is needed.

I don't think just because some of these new WWE guys are sons or grandsons of former wrestlers that they should be bigger than they are. I find so many of the WWE roster so boring to watch, and are not big names like they have in TNA.

But everyone is different, and people should support all wresting companies, we all know what it was like when WWE bought out WCW, no competition and it seriously sucked after the alliance vs WWE thing was over.

el gabo
11-22-2010, 09:44 AM
we have sky plus,but the viewing figures are not counted unless we actually watch it when it is on,wot the bleedin hell is a dvr anyway,

You record satellite or cable TV programs and you can rewind or fast forward just like a DVD or Blu-ray player. Pretty cool and useful.

Spear-O-Matic
11-24-2010, 11:31 PM
Everyone got one thing right. TNA does use old stars and is just like Old WWE and WCW... Because they're building their company around everyone from the '90s...

Rich Cranium
11-24-2010, 11:40 PM
Everyone got one thing right. TNA does use old stars and is just like Old WWE and WCW... Because they're building their company around everyone from the '90s...

And that will lead to TNA being future endeavored or bought out by Vinnie Mac!

Bodom
11-24-2010, 11:42 PM
And that will lead to TNA being future endeavored or bought out by Vinnie Mac!

Im waiting for the comedy that is "The Rise and Fall of TNA"

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 11:45 PM
Im waiting for the comedy that is "The Rise and Fall of TNA"

In 3 years that will come out!

Bodom
11-24-2010, 11:53 PM
In 3 years that will come out!

I would totally buy it.

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 11:54 PM
I would totally buy it.

I would too.

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-25-2010, 12:16 AM

stop insultin ma grammar will u
like i said, i dnt cum online to write essays
i HAVE a life

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 12:20 AM
i HAVE a life

Its obviously hard not to. I can't take you seriously if you type like that.

Bodom
11-25-2010, 12:20 AM
What does having a personal life have to do with having basic grammar skills?

Really weak defense.

Robstar
11-25-2010, 12:27 AM
i HAVE a life

You might have a life but I'm betting that life doesn't include a JOB, since you obviously learnt to spell at 14 with your phone

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN

This is a gift from me to you.

http://www.guentherdehn.de/pics/facepalm_jim.jpg

Bodom
11-25-2010, 12:40 AM
I think we can stop now.......

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 12:42 AM
I think we can stop now.......

Your mad because you ban another mod.

Bodom
11-25-2010, 12:43 AM
Your mad because you ban another mod.

I banned another mod? Good lord have I done that many that iv forgotten some?

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 12:44 AM
I banned another mod? Good lord have I done that many that iv forgotten some?

WWTNA was a mod, basterd gave me 4 infractions for making fun of him.

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 12:45 AM

The hell?

No dude.

Bodom
11-25-2010, 12:46 AM

Must have been Rob.

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Whos watching the thanksgiving TNA?

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 06:29 PM
I'll pass this week.

Bodom
11-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Whos watching the thanksgiving TNA?

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhhhahahahahah

SilverGhost