PDA

View Full Version : Could HBK turn on HHH at Summerslam?

WoodenBulldozer
08-11-2012, 10:35 AM
I know its a long shot considering HBK only appears on WWE programming once in a while and a heel turn(if you wanna call it that) would probably require him to appear more often week to week. It would also probably force HBK to return to the ring for at least one more match which he is very unlikely to do if he were to feud with HHH. I respect HBK for honoring his promise of making his match with Undertaker his last, but I would love for HBK to come back for one more match against HHH(Once again, its a BIG long shot). But with all that said, I would love for HHH to hit a pedigree on Lesnar at Summerslam only to turn into sweet chin music. Thoughts?

FLWWEFan
08-11-2012, 10:41 AM
I like the idea and it would create a really good shock factor...but I think HBK is content right now with what he's doing right now. He's enjoying family life and some other things.

Great One
08-11-2012, 11:05 AM
I thought he would turn on Triple H at wrestlemania but that didn't happen. So yeah I think it's a big shot but you never know, never say never

indysteve1563
08-11-2012, 11:13 AM
I know its a long shot considering HBK only appears on WWE programming once in a while and a heel turn(if you wanna call it that) would probably require him to appear more often week to week. It would also probably force HBK to return to the ring for at least one more match which he is very unlikely to do if he were to feud with HHH. I respect HBK for honoring his promise of making his match with Undertaker his last, but I would love for HBK to come back for one more match against HHH(Once again, its a BIG long shot). But with all that said, I would love for HHH to hit a pedigree on Lesnar at Summerslam only to turn into sweet chin music. Thoughts?

2 words for that idea: Not happening.

JCLayfield
08-11-2012, 11:14 AM
I don't think HBK would turn heel but it would be a good idea to have Triple H turned heel. HBK is off doin river adventures, he's retired. Triple H however is on screen more...

Dennis
08-11-2012, 11:17 AM
IMO it would make no sense for HBK to turn on HHH because shawn is done wrestling and done with the traveling that comes with performing week to week, I have read many articles on this site what would suggest that my analyses is correct. side note though I believe that shawn will get attacked either this week or the next and either not show up to summerslam or shows up after to help out HHH after he loses and starts getting attacked by brock even more

BadAndy
08-11-2012, 01:15 PM
This thought crossed my mind. I'm not sure how possible it really is though. Looking at HBK on Raw this last week, it was obvious how much muscle mass he's lost. I think he could betray HHH, but I don't think it would lead to a future match. I just see him being more retired than some other wrestlers that walk that long walk one last time.

Cabers
08-11-2012, 03:34 PM
I don't see it happening. Possibly an accidental shot but nothing more.

Dubs
08-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Unless Shawn Michaels is returning as a heel on-screen character, I don't see it happening. It would serve no purpose and will lead to another Shawn Michaels vs Triple H match which I really don't want to see if I'm honest. They've had just about every match they can possibly have with each other whether it's a standard match, a Hell in a Cell match, a street fight, last man standing, etc. Shawn Michaels vs Triple H sounds wonderful on paper but the actual in-ring stuff from them would be very underwhelming give their other matches. From his tweets and interviews, Shawn Michaels doesn't seem to be too interested in returning to the ring anytime soon so It's highly unlikely that we'll be seeing another match between Shawn and Triple H but like they say, never say never.

Besides, I think The Undertaker should be Shawn Michaels last opponent. Their match at Wrestlemania 26 was the best way to retire from the business. Such an amazing and emotional match that was.

AirBourne
08-11-2012, 07:24 PM
WILL NOT HAPPEN.

HBK will not want to return full time or even part-time, especially as a heel. Not happening, HBK is going to be there to draw PPV buys, and to build it up with Lesnar having Heyman, HHH has HBK, nothing more then that.

steveorton
08-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Never gonna happen HBK is retired. The guy has achieved everything he set out to do (I know Rock said the same thing :D ). I don't see hbk returning only making tv appearances to either promote a storyline or just for nostalgia.

DK Wrestling Savior
08-11-2012, 09:10 PM

Definitely a looooooong shot. And as much as I would love to see HBK/HHH at like Wrestlemania or Survivor Series or something. HBK struggles to walk down the aisle these days. If we can't get 100% HBK, then it isn't worth it.

punk
08-11-2012, 09:51 PM
I dont see the point of him being there if he isn't going to turn on HHH.

ParagonOfVirtue
08-11-2012, 10:08 PM
How come no one is stating the obvious? HBK is only there so that at a pivotal moment he can nail Heyman with Sweet Chin Music.

/Thread

El T Draino 316
08-13-2012, 08:23 AM
If HBK is going to have one more match, make it vs Ziggler at WM 30. Showstopper vs Showstealer. HBK can win, but let them put on the best show of all time - kick out of a few SCMs, shake hands, mad props, instant star turn for Ziggs.