PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus vs ? at Summerslam

Callum
08-11-2012, 04:44 AM
First of all im delighted their (Sheamus/Del Rio) match has been cancelled. I barely sat through their MITB match, as it was slow and boring.

Who do you think his new opponent will be?

I think Alberto Del Rio will face Sin Cara next week after the match has finished ADR continues attacking Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio runs out and makes the save setting up ADR/Mysterio at Summerslam.

As for Sheamus, probably Randy Orton although Wade Barrett would be my preferred choice, Cody Rhodes a slight chance as well.Your thoughts?

Dennis
08-11-2012, 05:02 AM
IMO they have built it as randy orton. barrett would be to soon for a build up for a main ppv. also randy seemed to get the better of big show.. and del rio

Mr. Ziggles
08-11-2012, 05:06 AM
Sheamus VS Orton VS Barrett. Making both title matches 3-ways.

Orton VS Barrett in No.1 contenders match, but it ends in Double DQ or count-out.

lewism173
08-11-2012, 05:06 AM
would love rhodes push to resume but my bet is on alberto del rio vs sheamus vs rey mysterio (possibly add orton to that but doubt it cus that would be 3 faces )

Kenny Kaos
08-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Excuse me for being slow, but why isn't is facing ADR. Not been watching Smackdown recently cos Sheamus/ADR feud has been boring me!

christianfan
08-11-2012, 07:44 AM
sheamus vs del rio at summerslam 100%

Callum
08-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Excuse me for being slow, but why isn't is facing ADR. Not been watching Smackdown recently cos Sheamus/ADR feud has been boring me!

Booker T scheduled the title match to take place on Smackdown but ADR hired some people to take Sheamus out so the match never got underway. Then yesterday a video was posted on wwe.com where Booker R cancelled the match.

AshleyPunk
08-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Wade Barrett

Kenny Kaos
08-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Booker T scheduled the title match to take place on Smackdown but ADR hired some people to take Sheamus out so the match never got underway. Then yesterday a video was posted on wwe.com where Booker R cancelled the match.

Probably be a triple threat with Orton thrown in

bartish2
08-11-2012, 09:49 AM
barett vs sheamus... del rio vs mysterio then after SS mysterio & sin cara win tag team belts

TNA 'The very best'
08-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Sheamus VS Orton VS Barrett. Making both title matches 3-ways.

Orton VS Barrett in No.1 contenders match, but it ends in Double DQ or count-out.

WOW top creative thinking there, its not like WWE have done this before, oh wait no they did that for the WWE title picture.

Cabers
08-11-2012, 03:32 PM
I have a feeling it will be re-confirmed somehow if not it will be Randy Orton.

BadAndy
08-11-2012, 06:57 PM
While I absolutely love Barrett and Ziggler, and am very cold to Orton right now, I feel that what Del Rio has been doing lately has been incredible. It would be a total waste of character to just give it to Orton or Barrett whom are both just returning. I'm really hoping they will reinstate Del Rio as the opponent.

AirBourne
08-11-2012, 07:37 PM
1) I think ADR is injured. If he wasn't, he would've wrestled a little before the whole police crap started. I know he did the cross arm breaker, but I think that is just to heighten this whole thing and make him appeared injured. They did this before with him, and I think this is what it is.

2) If he isn't injured, they are going to make this a "Loser Leaves WWE" match to add hype, because ADR needs to get off TV for whatever reason.

3) If he is not in the match, and not injured, what I think they should do is have a 6 man over the top on Raw for #1 Contender with ADR, Orton, Barrett (making his return), Tensai, Ziggler, and Mysterio/Rhodes. (Rhodes if Mysterio isn't put in IC Title match against Miz). Tensai + Mysterio/Rhodes are just people to fill the card. Mysterio/Rhodes and Tensai get eliminated by whoever. Orton eliminates Ziggler when he gets distracted by Vickie. ADR eliminates Orton when Rodriguez helps ADR cheat by holding his foot near the rope, letting him be clotheslined out. Barrett eliminates ADR, setting up Barrett vs. Sheamus at Summerslam. Orton and ADR go at it at SS in a match. And at Summerslam, Barrett loses to Sheamus in a clean match, and Ziggler cashes in, giving Ziggs the WHC and having a 3 way feud for the WHC between Barrett, Orton and Ziggler for months to come.

steveorton
08-11-2012, 08:16 PM
First of all im delighted their (Sheamus/Del Rio) match has been cancelled. I barely sat through their MITB match, as it was slow and boring.

Who do you think his new opponent will be?

I think Alberto Del Rio will face Sin Cara next week after the match has finished ADR continues attacking Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio runs out and makes the save setting up ADR/Mysterio at Summerslam.

As for Sheamus, probably Randy Orton although Wade Barrett would be my preferred choice, Cody Rhodes a slight chance as well.Your thoughts?

When did this happen I thought it's ADR vr Sheamus at SS. Anyways if I have to choose an opponent for ADR at SS it would be Randy Orton.

BadAndy
08-11-2012, 08:22 PM
1) I think ADR is injured. If he wasn't, he would've wrestled a little before the whole police crap started. I know he did the cross arm breaker, but I think that is just to heighten this whole thing and make him appeared injured. They did this before with him, and I think this is what it is.

This would make a lot of sense. There is zero reason to pull him other than an injury.

Why do you feel ADR needs to get off tv? He's killing it right now with everything he does. Absolutely brilliant.

steveorton
08-11-2012, 08:25 PM
This would make a lot of sense. There is zero reason to pull him other than an injury.

Why do you feel ADR needs to get off tv? He's killing it right now with everything he does. Absolutely brilliant.

Gotta agree with this guy. When ADR first burst on the scene he was quite boring imo but in the previous weeks he has grown on me.

Gyronimo
08-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Before Del Rio made his debut I was so hyped about him, and as much as he is a great wrestler I just don't enjoy watching him. Its hard to put a finger on the exact reason. The thing I enjoy most about Del Rio is Ricardo Rodgriguez

The Piper
08-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Sheamus cuts a promo in the ring at SS, Del Rio comes up and beats the hell out of him, Ziggler cashes in MITB to win the title.

Or at least that would be nice

johnnydropkicks
08-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Del Rio needs an English coach.

if they gave him that I think it would solve a lot of his problems.

and what what wth what happned to their summerslam match?

Wade Barrett 1979
08-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Still think it'll be Del Rio. I'm expecting high jinx.

PSOjedi
08-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Sheamus vs ..............................Wade Barrett !
Del Rio interfer
Ziggler cash in

New champ = Ziggler