PDA

View Full Version : Is Ted Dibiase finally growing a beard?

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 09:27 PM
Watching Raw the past few weeks and how WWE made Ted look like a joke crying for the Million Dollar Championship, WWE Old School is the only time where I took him serious. The way he beat Daniel Bryan's ass and had his mind set on the US title made him look like a true heel. This may sound weird but Him growing a beard could mean that he will get a real push as a heel. All they have to do is eliminate the whole Million Dollar Son gimmick and he will be taken serious. Also they need to make Maryse and him look like a power couple. I know its PG and I am not a perve but them kissing will make me really see that they are a couple and not two goofs that argue and walk out to ringside with each other. This Daniel Bryan/Ted Dibiase fued can actully turn out great! Just saying.

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Yep, the beard = the heel look

Everybody's gotta price! - Vintage Million Dollar Man

Scottland
11-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Was that a beard or peach fuzz? lol

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 09:44 PM

lol. He must've eaten a hot dog with mustard on it berfore the segment. Just saying.

Silverdust
11-16-2010, 09:44 PM

Do you think it makes him look mean?

Scottland
11-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Do you think it makes him look mean?

Actually, I thought something was on his face. I didn't know for sure that it was a beard.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Actually, I thought something was on his face. I didn't know for sure that it was a beard.

I learned that he does not know how to shave right. He had alot of patches. Just saying.

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 09:54 PM
I learned that he does not know how to shave right. He had alot of patches. Just saying.

Maybe he should get grooming tips from Cody!

Whatcha gonna do, Brother - Vintage Hulk Hogan

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Maybe he should get grooming tips from Cody!

Whatcha gonna do, Brother - Vintage Hulk Hogan

That would bring him one step closer to becoming DASHING! Just saying.

Thewoodcutter
11-16-2010, 10:32 PM
He needs to be a badass heal before he wins the World Championship

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 10:38 PM
He needs to be a badass heal before he wins the World Championship

It was a bad idea for him to try and act like his dad in the first place. He needs to be his own man like what Cody Rhodes is doing. Just saying.

Tommy Thunder
11-16-2010, 11:23 PM
It was a bad idea for him to try and act like his dad in the first place. He needs to be his own man like what Cody Rhodes is doing. Just saying.

Same goes for John Morrison in my opinion. I hope WWE don't try and make him the new Shawn Michaels. Yes, they look similar, and yes, their careers so far are similar, but Jo Mo needs to be his own man in the end.

REAL infinite wisdom.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17.

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Same goes for John Morrison in my opinion. I hope WWE don't try and make him the new Shawn Michaels. Yes, they look similar, and yes, their careers so far are similar, but Jo Mo needs to be his own man in the end.

REAL infinite wisdom.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17.

You think HBK and JoMo look similar? I dont see it

Pencil neck geek! - Vintage Freddie Blassie

SaberToothTigerz
11-17-2010, 09:56 AM
ashley massaro on twitter told the fans ted is indeed growing a beard i saw it and yea he could have patches of beard only but hey that goes to alot of people too but yea a beard on him would defenetly make him look more badass but lets not get carried away here we dont wanna have a new mike knox.

jcagosto
11-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Why everybody in this forum seems to have a gimmick lately? Catchphrases and all. I don't know... it works for IPITS but the other guys are kind of lame. :/

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Why everybody in this forum seems to have a gimmick lately? Catchphrases and all. I don't know... it works for IPITS but the other guys are kind of lame. :/

I agree jcagosto, like the old saying goes http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvlBu_s7e_Y-4Wn1T037m4rn5UdX-YUhu88Zj6B2wLzw02agNG

FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER

SgtGohan
11-17-2010, 12:32 PM
So true jcagosto

TheBeardOfZeus
11-17-2010, 12:32 PM

It doesn't really work for anyone tbh, this isn't a sitcom.

Tommy Thunder
11-17-2010, 01:59 PM

Allow me to clarify that my so called "catchphrase" isn't a catchphrase. It's a quote from the film 'Pulp Fiction' (an awesome film for whoever hasn't seen it, have a look at it!). I wanted to put the quote as my signature, but it doesn't fit so that's why I put it at the bottom of my posts. Just wanted to clear that one up.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 02:33 PM

I know your a tool. AND A JACK@$$. Just saying.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 02:35 PM
I agree jcagosto, like the old saying goes http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvlBu_s7e_Y-4Wn1T037m4rn5UdX-YUhu88Zj6B2wLzw02agNG

FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER

Nobody wants to be you IPITS. Get over yourself. YOUR NOT FAMOUS! Just saying.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 02:37 PM
What are we just saying?

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 02:39 PM
What are we just saying?

Anything that is on our minds. Just saying.

jcagosto
11-17-2010, 03:15 PM
I know your a tool. AND A JACK@$$. Just saying.

I rest my case... just saying.

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Who ncares if he is heel with facial hair. I have a beard and I'm not being pushed by creative.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Who ncares if he is heel with facial hair. I have a beard and I'm not being pushed by creative.

Thats because Ted Dibiase is talented while you are a 40 year old virgin who looks like a hobo. Just saying.

http://www.norcalblogs.com/commission/images/hobo.jpg

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Thats because Ted Dibiase is talented while you are a 40 year old virgin who looks like a hobo. Just saying.

http://www.norcalblogs.com/commission/images/hobo.jpg

I am literally half that age and I'm living comfortably on an Army base.

jcagosto
11-17-2010, 03:30 PM
I remember Chris Jericho shaved every time he turned heel.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 03:34 PM
I remember Chris Jericho shaved every time he turned heel.

Maybe cutting his beard makes him feel like a man. Just saying.

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/wrestling-wwe-ufc-mma/css/Chris-Jericho-130209.jpg

Rich Cranium
11-17-2010, 03:38 PM
He beard makes Jericho funny. Beardless Jericho = Serious Jericho

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 03:41 PM

Its funny seeing him sqint his lips while having a beard. Just saying.

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Y2J--Chris-Jericho-psd16231.png

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 03:43 PM

Because beards rock, why do you think Mike Knox did so good in WWE.

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 03:47 PM

Mike Knox? I don't see any Knox, just playin, sayin..

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 03:50 PM

Why do you think Stone Cold did so good in the WWE? Just asking.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/uploads/heyman_austin.jpg

http://media.gameplaybook.com/editorial/2010/09/Stone%20Cold%20913.jpg

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 03:53 PM
What if you cant grow a beard? Just askin?

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Beards are wack!