PDA

View Full Version : Who are the best not to be World Champion(at least not yet)?

AirBourne
08-11-2012, 02:04 AM
I'm just curious, we see these blogs about WWE, or TNA stars who are the best who aren't that are not world champions, so I thought maybe we could do the same here. We have a hall of fame, and we've had a dream matchup thread a while go, so why not just sort of get the communities thought about it. I'd like to keep this serious, for anyone who jokes around, keep it away, appreciate it.

Some of mine: Billy McCoy, Rob Rage, Mark Dimension/Killa, HolyJose, Eddie Juarez. Just to name a few, and feel free to give reasons why too if you want!

Thanks guys!

Kashdinero
08-11-2012, 02:58 AM
Ma$$Dinero. Obviously. ;)

Edit: and, TDA.

But Ma$$Dinero more so ;)

#heel

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Ma$$Dinero. Obviously. ;)

Edit: and, TDA.

But Ma$$Dinero more so ;)

#heel

Oh thanks!

And I think there should have been a list of non-World Heavyweight Champions. Not everyone follows every show.

And I would have to choose Leggo since I don't want to name anyone who will eventually get one. Leggo altered the face of Jabe in a way when he arrived, and he would have been a great Heavyweight Champ.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-11-2012, 03:22 AM
Oh thanks!

And I think there should have been a list of non-World Heavyweight Champions. Not everyone follows every show.

And I would have to choose Leggo since I don't want to name anyone who will eventually get one. Leggo altered the face of Jabe in a way when he arrived, and he would have been a great Heavyweight Champ.

St. George was Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion. :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-11-2012, 03:27 AM
St. George was Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion. :)

Oh was he? For some reason I kept thinking it was Siaki who was the Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion. Silly me.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-11-2012, 03:30 AM
Oh was he? For some reason I kept thinking it was Siaki who was the Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion. Silly me.

He was too lol.

Georgie Boy won it from K-Jammin.

No_1eddiefan
08-11-2012, 03:35 AM
I'm just curious, we see these blogs about WWE, or TNA stars who are the best who aren't that are not world champions, so I thought maybe we could do the same here. We have a hall of fame, and we've had a dream matchup thread a while go, so why not just sort of get the communities thought about it. I'd like to keep this serious, for anyone who jokes around, keep it away, appreciate it.

Some of mine: Billy McCoy, Rob Rage, Mark Dimension/Killa, HolyJose, Eddie Juarez. Just to name a few, and feel free to give reasons why too if you want!

Thanks guys!

Wow- I can't even believe I'm on this haha. Thanks dude :)

In terms of HWA, Rob Rage, AJ Dixon, Erebus are three for sure.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-11-2012, 03:36 AM
He was too lol.

Georgie Boy won it from K-Jammin.

I remember K-Jammin's run and everybody's runs with the Championship. I just never knew that St. George had it.

Shaz11
08-11-2012, 04:14 AM
Ok, so where do I start:

Eddie Juarez, Kyojin, Darius (So quick as well, but he deserves one), Ryan Wells, HolyJose, Dimension, I've got loads, jheeze.

magglis
08-11-2012, 04:25 AM
Tommy Thunder,nah i'm kidding

I think is Kyojin,Erebus,Darius,Divine

SilverGhost
08-11-2012, 04:49 AM
Hands down. TDA and HolyJose.

They are basically there. They need that one moment to be World Champs. Something significant that will make everyone remember.

Destruction
08-11-2012, 05:16 AM
Erebus, Eddie Juarez, Kyojin, Rob Rage, AJ Dixon, Darius, Carlos Alberto Ramon, Billy McCoy, HolyJose and TDA

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-11-2012, 05:18 AM
No love for Artemis Eclipse or The Sandman? I'd say RedRuM but, people find him offensive... I see how it is. *sniffle*

Robareid
08-11-2012, 05:27 AM
I'm honoured that people are throwing Rob Rage in there with such names.

I'd say: TDA, The Prophecy, Artemis Eclipse, Erebus, AJ Dixon, Carlos Alberto Ramon, The Sandman, Ma$$, The Alpha Dog, Luke Jameson, Dingo Mac, Ryan Wells, Holy Jose and Hanz Gruber from the feds I'm familiar with.

There are also guys like Darius, Eddie Juarez and Chris Divine who are up there in quality, but aren't the first people to spring to mind for people who should have won a World Championship because they haven't been around that long.

HolyJose2391
08-11-2012, 06:37 AM
TDA, Prophecy Ma$$Dinero, Damyian Bloodstone, Ryan Wells, The Alpha Dog, Rob Rage just to name a few

And thanks to those who mentioned me quite the honor

Poot-Hair
08-11-2012, 07:36 AM
I'd have to say head and shoulders above everyone else would be two people 1.) TDA and 2.)HolyJose

Honorable mentions go to Tommy Thunder, RedRuM (fuck you R(ob) I just like your character :)), Mark Dimension, Alpha Dog, and uhhh....*cough*Kayden James*cough :D

VanHooliganX
08-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Rob Rage easily.

eyehatecena
08-11-2012, 09:32 AM
rob rage of course has to top the list- if we could only chose one it would be Rage. Ryan wells, michael the archangel, holyjose, dingo mac, eddie, shaz, Gaileo, ryku o'ryan, ......

Shaz11
08-11-2012, 10:00 AM
rob rage of course has to top the list- if we could only chose one it would be Rage. Ryan wells, michael the archangel, holyjose, dingo mac, eddie, shaz, Gaileo, ryku o'ryan, ......

YES! Thanks bro!

Destruction
08-11-2012, 10:06 AM

Whilst I am honoured, I don't think I'm consistent enough to be World Champion yet. Give it time, then maybe, but not yet.

But on the good side, I agree with everyone on your list, but you need to add *Hanz Gruber* :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
08-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Thanks too anyone that mentioned me.. a real honor! :)

For me, the three that stick in my mind are Erebus, Juarez and Chris Divine! I have no doubt all three will become champions though.

K2Jelly
08-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Holy Jose, Mark Dimension and TDA.

thejman93
08-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Without giving it too much thought, here's my top 5:

1. Ma$$dinero

2. Rob Rage

3. TDA ("Whaaaa? Jman put an HWA guy ahead of a JBW guy?" Why yes, yes I did. :D)

4. Erebus

5. Holyjose

Just missed the cut: The Sandman, Chris Divine, The Prophecy and The Alpha Dog.

HolyJose2391
08-11-2012, 02:35 PM

1. Ma$$dinero

2. Rob Rage

3. TDA ("Whaaaa? Jman put an HWA guy ahead of a JBW guy?" Why yes, yes I did. :D)

4. Erebus

5. Holyjose

I can't agree with 5 if Prophecy hasn't made the top five

thejman93
08-11-2012, 02:37 PM
I can't agree with 5 if Prophecy hasn't made the top five

Oh, don't be so modest. :D

TheBeardOfZeus
08-11-2012, 02:44 PM
For me, in EWNCW:

1) Billy McCoy

2) King Strem

3) Mark Dimensions

Special mention: When and if he returns, Rich Cranium.

HeelTurn
08-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Jman, HolyJose and TDA without question.

thejman93
08-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Jman, HolyJose and TDA without question.

HT, buddy, bruv, I'm a two time World Champ. :D

HeelTurn
08-11-2012, 03:13 PM

Brain fart, I know you are eurgh

HolyJose2391
08-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Don't be so modest :rolleyes:

Shaz11
08-11-2012, 03:16 PM

That was just classic, lol.

thejman93
08-11-2012, 03:17 PM

*slow clap*

You win.

HolyJose2391
08-11-2012, 03:26 PM
*slow clap*

You win.
I win?!? I WIN!!!!!!

HolyJose2391
08-11-2012, 03:26 PM
*slow clap*

You win.
:p hehehe it's out of love no homo

thejman93
08-11-2012, 03:29 PM
:p hehehe it's out of love no homo

You sure, mister Backstreet Boy? :D

HolyJose2391
08-11-2012, 03:31 PM
You sure, mister Backstreet Boy? :D
Of course I want it that way

HeelTurn
08-11-2012, 03:32 PM

What I meant was you should be champ without a break in shows you know...

(he bought it, yeah he bought it).

thejman93
08-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Of course I want it that way

Hahahahaha!

What I meant was you should be champ without a break in shows you know...

(he bought it, yeah he bought it).

Suuuuuuureeeee, you did.

eboy
08-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Thanks to those who've mention McCoy!.

Mine would be.

Rich Cranium

or maybe

Matt Elder.

I am not sure who is the best to not yet be World Champion, maybe that hansome EWNCW superstar from Devon, England, you know the former International Champion, can't think of his name ;) I keed, I keed.

Destruction
08-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Thanks to those who've mention McCoy!.

Mine would be.

Rich Cranium

or maybe

Matt Elder.

I am not sure who is the best to not yet be World Champion, maybe that hansome EWNCW superstar from Devon, England, you know the former International Champion, can't think of his name ;) I keed, I keed.

Wait a minute eboy! You're from Devon!? Or just your character?

Because a Cornish lad, who's dad lives in Plymouth, may have a character, who may make an appearance in EWNCW that you are confusing him with... :rolleyes:

HolyJose2391
08-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Billy McCoy should already be a world champion

Robareid
08-12-2012, 05:31 AM

1. Ma$$dinero

2. Rob Rage

4. Erebus

5. Holyjose

Where did you you put a JBW guy behind a HWA guy? Am I missing something?

Snair
08-12-2012, 05:59 AM
The Prophecy
TDA
Holy jose
Ma$$dinero
Alpha dog
Zeus Apollo.

eboy
08-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Wait a minute eboy! You're from Devon!? Or just your character?

Because a Cornish lad, who's dad lives in Plymouth, may have a character, who may make an appearance in EWNCW that you are confusing him with... :rolleyes:

Both man, and I am not getting confused :)

Destruction
08-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Both man, and I am not getting confused :)

Huh, nice to know that there are people so close to me :)

eboy
08-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Huh, nice to know that there are people so close to me :)

There was also a poster "Steve Austin" I think, might be wrong who lives in plymouth.

Destruction
08-12-2012, 09:06 AM
There was also a poster "Steve Austin" I think, might be wrong who lives in plymouth.

Yeah, Sports Section regular, pain in the ass of the mods, Liverpool fan :)

I forgot about him.

Grind_Bastard
08-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Billy McCoy has to be a future World champ, for sure.

The King is on my list, you've got to love the King.

Mark Dimension as champ, good! Unstoppable G.O.D!

HJ is more than ready to get the big belt.

Ronaldo is one of our fav promoers, he can do it.

Imagine James with the belt? The promos would be epic!

I want to have Arthur Lansdale as champ, he's a mix of Piper and the arrogant version of Jericho.

Istvan gretzky, kurwa!!!!

And I'm not sure if this guy counts as he's Tag team champ, but if Carlin gets a singles run, he would be a great champ.

HolyJose2391
08-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Billy McCoy has to be a future World champ, for sure.

The King is on my list, you've got to love the King.

Mark Dimension as champ, good! Unstoppable G.O.D!

HJ is more than ready to get the big belt.

Ronaldo is one of our fav promoers, he can do it.

Imagine James with the belt? The promos would be epic!

I want to have Arthur Lansdale as champ, he's a mix of Piper and the arrogant version of Jericho.

Istvan gretzky, kurwa!!!!

And I'm not sure if this guy counts as he's Tag team champ, but if Carlin gets a singles run, he would be a great champ.
I assume the Blacklist Championships count since its the top title of the brand but Carlin should get a good run

Kingstrem
08-13-2012, 06:33 AM
For me...
billy because better is bigger!!
mark dimension because he is just a unconteollable freak
jman- I am shocked he didn't win it
tda- promo work is excellent can beat you mentally
daymian bloodstone-a hbk/boyhood dream thing right there

And idk if he won the title before or not don't hold me to it but if he didn't seth Ferrell

CGBigMan
08-13-2012, 10:37 AM
For me...
billy because better is bigger!!
mark dimension because he is just a unconteollable freak
jman- I am shocked he didn't win it
tda- promo work is excellent can beat you mentally
daymian bloodstone-a hbk/boyhood dream thing right there

And idk if he won the title before or not don't hold me to it but if he didn't seth Ferrell

I don't think Seth has won it
anyway billy and Jose for sure
there are probably more ill think of later

Robareid
08-14-2012, 10:43 AM
I love how people keep listing JMan here when he's a two time world champion already :D

Giddy
08-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Erebus, Darius, Rob Rage, Chris Divine, Billy McCoy, Carlos Alberto Ramon, Eddie Juarez.

There's more, I just have to think about it.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 10:49 AM
I love how people keep listing JMan here when he's a two time world champion already :D
and he'll rub that in our face too :p

also Rob Rage needs that big one ass well! I saw Michael was mentioned earlier I dunno how to feel about that. I know HJ is but Michael hmmm not sure

Robareid
08-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Erebus, Darius, Rob Rage, Chris Divine, Billy McCoy, Carlos Alberto Ramon, Eddie Juarez.

There's more, I just have to think about it.

Bolded AND underlined! Woo!

Giddy
08-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Bolded AND underlined! Woo!
You most certainly deserve it though. You're promos and style are unique and great. Can't wait to see what you do WHEN you do get that chance :D

As long as you're not beating me :mad:

Robareid
08-14-2012, 11:10 AM
You most certainly deserve it though. You're promos and style are unique and great. Can't wait to see what you do WHEN you do get that chance :D

As long as you're not beating me :mad:

Well if Johnny Hot is still champion come Gut Check ;)

Giddy
08-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Bring it Robbie! I'll never...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER, lose it!

thejman93
08-14-2012, 03:34 PM

That won't be happening. Maybe after Death Row, I'll actually be recognized as a World Champion. :D

Giddy
08-14-2012, 03:45 PM
That won't be happening. Maybe after Death Row, I'll actually be recognized as a World Champion. :D
Hot: Bring it on old man.

thejman93
08-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Hot: Bring it on old man.

Jman: Oh, I will. I'm 1-0 in prisons, y'know?

Giddy
08-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Jman: Oh, I will. I'm 1-0 in prisons, y'know?
Hot: Well I'm 1-0 against you in World Title matches.

thejman93
08-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Hot: Well I'm 1-0 against you in World Title matches.

Jman: Well played. That wasn't one-on-one, though. It's just you and me this time, pal.

Giddy
08-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Jman: Well played. That wasn't one-on-one, though. It's just you and me this time, pal.
Hot: You're right about that. No one to take my attention from you. No one to save you. Just me constantly beating you until your injuries are too severe to go on. And then I'll beat you even further. I'll beat you until you can see, hear, smell nothing... But you'll sure as hell feel every blow, every kick, every punch, every shot. And when I'm done, there will no longer be anyone standing in the way of the Clique.

PandaMassacre
08-15-2012, 09:49 AM
These were fun to readhttp://i50.tinypic.com/w7f3r.gif

johnnydropkicks
08-15-2012, 12:07 PM
billy mccoy for sure. there is no one person I'd consider more deserving. after him it would be King Strem close second.