PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical question, but realistic at the same time...

THE GAMBLER--FORMER WCW
08-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Ok so we all know Vince McMahon has a lot of money, he owns the WWE. Although the company may have lost some money in recent years and Vince isn't a billionaire anymore (who knows), do you think he would ever consider buying TNA Wrestling? I mean, noone even watches that shit really and he could bring back a lot of good talent since probably more than half of the roster has worked for WWE at some point in their career...sure there's plenty of talent to cut but it'll be like the Invasion, cut guys like Disco Inferno and Ernest Miller but keep guys like Austin Aries and Ric Flair. I just think the business is changing so rapidly these days and with companies like ROH about to go out of business anyday now, WWE needs to just get all the good talent they can and build the best promotion we have ever seen. It's definitely realistic.

bearkg88
08-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Ok so we all know Vince McMahon has a lot of money, he owns the WWE. Although the company may have lost some money in recent years and Vince isn't a billionaire anymore (who knows), do you think he would ever consider buying TNA Wrestling? I mean, noone even watches that shit really and he could bring back a lot of good talent since probably more than half of the roster has worked for WWE at some point in their career...sure there's plenty of talent to cut but it'll be like the Invasion, cut guys like Disco Inferno and Ernest Miller but keep guys like Austin Aries and Ric Flair. I just think the business is changing so rapidly these days and with companies like ROH about to go out of business anyday now, WWE needs to just get all the good talent they can and build the best promotion we have ever seen. It's definitely realistic.

I watch TNA. And while Vince COULD purchase TNA if he wanted to, I highly highly doubt TNA would sell themselves out to WWE.

THE GAMBLER--FORMER WCW
08-10-2012, 10:22 PM
I watch TNA. And while Vince COULD purchase TNA if he wanted to, I highly highly doubt TNA would sell themselves out to WWE.well there's a lot more people don't watch TNA than people that do. So there's no need for them to compete with WWE imo

AWrestlingGod
08-10-2012, 10:23 PM

No and Impact has the best weekly matches going as of late.. And have been owning WWE when it comes to PPV show as well. You obviously missed the amazing AJ Style Vs Kurt Angle match this week as well.

THE GAMBLER--FORMER WCW
08-10-2012, 10:23 PM
well there's a lot more people don't watch TNA than people that do. So there's no need for them to compete with WWE imoplus Flair owes Shawn Michaels one more match, best out of 3

BadAndy
08-10-2012, 10:24 PM
You need to correct one thing. You say no one watches that shit. What you need to say is you don't watch it. If you did, you'd realize it isn't shit. It's actually pretty good. It has its ups and downs just like WWE does. What the WWE needs is another company to get stronger so that it can feel threatened and compete with it. WWE suffered for years before it finally was able to compete with WCW. WCW had great wrestlers and gimmicks. Ernest "The Cat" Miller was not an awful wrestler, neither was Disco for that matter. They just didn't fit the AE that the WWE had going. I'm not sure why you mentioned them as neither are with TNA.

BadAndy
08-10-2012, 10:25 PM
No and Impact has the best weekly matches going as of late.. And have been owning WWE when it comes to PPV show as well. You obviously missed the amazing AJ Style Vs Kurt Angle match this week as well.

AMAZING match! I was blown away by that match. Good call.

THE GAMBLER--FORMER WCW
08-10-2012, 10:25 PM
No and Impact has the best weekly matches going as of late.. And have been owning WWE when it comes to PPV show as well. You obviously missed the amazing AJ Style Vs Kurt Angle match this week as well.Then you would want WWE to buy them so WWE would be better, but they probably wouldn't bring Kurt Angle back so you wouldn't watch I guess.

THE GAMBLER--FORMER WCW
08-10-2012, 10:26 PM
You need to correct one thing. You say no one watches that shit. What you need to say is you don't watch it. If you did, you'd realize it isn't shit. It's actually pretty good. It has its ups and downs just like WWE does. What the WWE needs is another company to get stronger so that it can feel threatened and compete with it. WWE suffered for years before it finally was able to compete with WCW. WCW had great wrestlers and gimmicks. Ernest "The Cat" Miller was not an awful wrestler, neither was Disco for that matter. They just didn't fit the AE that the WWE had going. I'm not sure why you mentioned them as neither are with TNA.it was a metaphor, duh.

Bodom
08-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Sup corebore