PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio push?

Great One
08-08-2012, 04:26 PM
This dude is great and he's one of the best high flying wrestler ever. And he's always been one of my favorite but I think he deserves to be World Heavyweight Champion even thought he's a lightweight lol. But anyways here's my idea have Del Rio and Sheamus fight at SS and have Del Rio win and after the match have him keep on attacking him causing him to have a kayfabe injury. Then have a number one contenders match between Rey and Randy and have Wade Barrett attack randy when the ref and rey are down. And then Rey hits that spalsh move from the top rope and wins. Then next week Sheamus comes back and it's announced a triple threat match at the next PPV and at the ppv Rey steals the pin from sheamus and becomes WHC while Sheamus turns heel. Thoughts???

TheRealOutlaw
08-08-2012, 04:44 PM
This dude is great and he's one of the best high flying wrestler ever. And he's always been one of my favorite but I think he deserves to be World Heavyweight Champion even thought he's a lightweight lol. But anyways here's my idea have Del Rio and Sheamus fight at SS and have Del Rio win and after the match have him keep on attacking him causing him to have a kayfabe injury. Then have a number one contenders match between Rey and Randy and have Wade Barrett attack randy when the ref and rey are down. And then Rey hits that spalsh move from the top rope and wins. Then next week Sheamus comes back and it's announced a triple threat match at the next PPV and at the ppv Rey steals the pin from sheamus and becomes WHC while Sheamus turns heel. Thoughts???

Why have Rey and Randy in a number one contenders match? They just got back.
Why would Sheamus turn heel?

Rey has been pushed a lot in the past, everytime he is pushed or has a chance to win the title he gets hurt. WWE I think is over the push for Rey to win the WHC. Maybe the US title or the IC belt.

Great One
08-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Why not have them in a number one contenders match? So what if they just came back a lot of superstars come back and get a big push. And why wouldn't Sheamus turn heel after Rey steals the pin? And anyways he sucks at being face in my opinion

Robstar
08-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Rey should tag with Sin Cara. That's all.

Dennis
08-08-2012, 07:39 PM
watching rey hold the whc championship was terrible for me. I will admit he deserved it but after a while the fact he is so much smaller than the opposition gets you thinking, how would this ever really be possible? rey would be better of as a member of a tag team or even bringing some prestige to a mid card championship. Could you imagine how much heat sandow could garner from attacking rey mysterio so he could win a belt? that to me seems like smarter than putting him back into a packed main event scene.

helmsley
08-08-2012, 08:24 PM
i think they should turn sin cara heel to see how it works and have a feud with rey, culminating in mask vs mask match at mania

johnnydropkicks
08-08-2012, 09:11 PM
how about mask vs. lighting?

I wouldn't mind if Rey won that

but really I would like sin cara in the main event don't care who he is with!

bcfccalum
08-09-2012, 02:37 AM
really hope we dont see rey get a push to a world title again. im all for sheamus turning heel though. he's one of my most hated as a face

Dubs
08-09-2012, 03:43 AM
The last thing we need right now is another World Heavyweight title reign on Rey. No offense but I don't think Rey getting another World title reign will do anything for me. I don't mind Rey Mysterio as much but his World title reigns in the past have been pretty lackluster. As for a Sheamus heel turn, there is no need to turn him heel when hes doing pretty good as a face but I'm not opposed to the idea. I guess him turning heel won't hurt that much.

BadAndy
08-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Goodness, I'm sounding way too negative in my posts this morning. I just think Rey is a shell of his former self. He's getting to the point where he doesn't fly like he used to. He isn't good on the mic. He kind of just goes through the motions. I felt like his match vs Punk was one of the worst ones I've seen Punk in in a while and I felt most of it was due to Rey (mind you Rey was much better during his time going against the SES). I just feel that during this time, with the talent that WWE has, Rey isn't near the top of my list of those to push for a title shot. I'll try to sound positive here. Maybe a push at the IC or US title would be better.

ewantu2
08-09-2012, 11:22 AM
I think Rey is going to retire at WM or something next year.

Cabers
08-09-2012, 02:20 PM
He is one injury away from retirement so it would be dodgy to push him to far.

FLWWEFan
08-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Rey just coming off being suspended and being injured shouldn't be getting a World Title push if you ask me. He's had many moments in the sun to shine. I'm all for him being involved in major storylines but as for being in the World Title picture again, I prefer to see some of the younger talent get their chance to shine on the highest level. Just my two cents.